Posts created by Baabs

posted in Road Trip USA on Apr 18, 18 12:08 AM
I have Windows 7, 64 bit. It was able to download & play on the demo, but when I bought it and activated it, I can't get it to work! I keep getting an error. I have uninstalled & REinstalled quite a few times. I can't get it to work & this is the 2nd game I've purchased & CAN'T download! I'm paying for a membership for a game site that seems to think Windows 10 is the only system they'll work with! Perhaps you should state WHAT system it will work on before you take credits or monthly fees.

posted in Vacation Adventures: Park Ranger 7 on Mar 29, 18 2:40 AM
There wasn't an actual menu driven review page offerred, so I'm here. 2 Stars is about it. I'll purchase because my credits are racking up being that all that is available on here is gore, death, and other dark entities, or the turn blue trying to figure your way around the NEW HOGs. That being said, I'm extremely disappointed at the lack of ANY effort by this developer to at least change SOMETHING about this series. Couldn't they have even changed their clothes?? Is even that too much to ask? Same hooker looking mother, same zombie children. Hell, even the music hasn't changed a note. Same blasted BORING mini games, on & on & on. It's not really worth the subscription fee to even stay any longer.

posted in Spellarium 2 on Mar 5, 18 3:04 AM
I'm totally stuck on level 36! I have a frozen coin at the bottom that CAN'T get unfrozen! The entire board is lit up with fire, but it can't get TO the frozen coin. I'll try the replay level, but I hope this isn't the end of the game for me

posted in The Scruffs: Return of the Duke on Feb 25, 18 3:45 PM
I enjoy the 1st edition of this game & still play it quite often. VERY upset that you've hoisted even the Scruff's into your new generation of "offer up your 1st born to GET to the game". Why not just the simply ENTERTAINING format of the former applied to a new story?? Extremely sorry I wasted the credit. What the heck is fun about frustration!?

posted in Action Ball 2 on Feb 15, 18 10:42 PM
EVERY time I play level 36, it takes a life at the end! I have to play the level over & over again, until it keeps ALL my lives! What gives with this??

posted in Murder, She Wrote on Feb 9, 18 10:45 PM
Anybody out there ?? Was there ever a fix??

posted in Steve the Sheriff 2: The Case of the Missing Thing ™ on Jan 13, 18 2:49 PM
I'm on a different laptop. My other laptop loaded this game without any problem. This one, I have UNinstalled and REinstalled numerous times and it won't launch! There are several posts with the same problem that were never answered. Anyone out there ??

posted in Solitaire Game: Christmas on Dec 23, 17 2:34 AM
Feeling STUPID because I used a credit for this game! There's no guidance whatsoever.... I don't know if "continue" means I've won the round, but it just seems to keep going & going. All the discussions are locked...WHY? ....and there doesn't seem to be any answers! Why do we even win coins? There aren't even any add ons or wild cards to buy? Seems as though they just throw out these Christmas games without any real development for the game.

posted in Murder, She Wrote on Oct 7, 17 1:34 AM
Same here ! What are we supposed to do now?? It just keeps going back to the same bloody game ! NOT HAPPY !

posted in Cooking Quest on Sep 30, 17 1:33 AM
There ISN'T a second level ! Had I known there was ONLY 6 restaurants, I would have never wasted a credit ! Also, if you purchase the most expensive item in ea of the categories, you'll get 41/2 stars. Apparently, after reading this forum (WHICH IS NOW LOCKED!), no one gets 5 stars !

posted in The Far Kingdoms: Age of Solitaire on Sep 15, 17 1:40 PM
What is the trick to unlocking the combo locked cards? HOW are you supposed to have a 5 or 6 card run when 2 or 3 are showing ?? It's VERY frustrating.

posted in Super Smasher on Aug 1, 17 9:20 AM
I realize that this is a very old game AND forum. But since BF still offers the game for purchase, I would imagine some people are still buying it ! My problem is; I don't know what all the prizes are used for i.e., the cakes, big cakes, little cakes, punching fists, and a whole slew of other things. There's no page of instruction !

posted in Laruaville 6 on Jun 29, 17 11:12 PM
There is a WALL blocking any hits FROM the cannon ! How do you even GET to the magnet ?? There is no explanation whatsoever in any of the tutorial pages. I'm only on Bonus 3 ! Is this how the rest of this game is going to go?

posted in Cajun Cop: The French Quarter Caper on Feb 24, 17 11:56 PM
At the end of the game it says "to be continued" . Was there ever a follow up to this game ?

posted in ClearIt on Feb 16, 17 10:54 PM
I have played up until a brick wall surrounds the center. There is NO explanation or instructions as to HOW to blast the brick wall ! No hints, no "help" ! I really wanted to like this game !

posted in Action Ball 2 on Jan 31, 17 8:30 PM
I have played this game for years ! Just out of curiosity, I clicked on "Hard" ..... the only thing different is the gun , even on FULL power is SO slow !! Is that the "hard" part ?? Really disappointing, and no challenge at all.

posted in Cursed House 3 on Jan 17, 17 1:53 PM
I love the fact that there are "find the difference" in this game .... wish there were more of them, rather than the solitaire. Great game ! Is there a reason why it keeps jumping levels ? Did I finish & not know it ?, and now it just jumps around ? I'm going to purchase CH2 ~ hope it's just as good !

posted in Cursed House 3 on Jan 17, 17 1:47 PM
Why is the review link locked ?

posted in Clutter VI: Leigh's Story on Nov 9, 16 10:49 PM
REALLY disappointed that it's the SAME pictures on ALL 6 games ! Was hoping this time would be different, but no. Why keep coming out with new versions of the same old game ??

posted in Bricks of Egypt 2 on May 15, 16 12:36 PM
The curser is extremely slow ! ~ On BOTH this and Bricks of Atlantis. Plus neither game lets you start over. I'm sorry I'm stuck with them both !

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator