Posts created by paco003

where do you find map piece? cannot find anywhere! HELP!

posted in Mysteries of the Past: Shadow of the Daemon on Feb 17, 16 12:27 PM
thanks!

Sorry from custom to casual!

Don't know if this will help anyone, i was having the same problem with skip,so i changed from casual mode to custom mode( 1st one) and got the skip button back.

posted in Sharpe Investigations: Death on the Seine on Aug 5, 15 6:25 AM
Game is ok, but stuck in hospital and not able to go to hotel! any hints would help!. Thanks

posted in Dark Dimensions: Somber Song Collector's Edition on Apr 4, 14 5:10 PM
I got to organ, then game froze! will try to reinstall and go under a different name, see if that works! Hate to loose everything I have got! BUMMER!

posted in Snark Busters: All Revved up on May 15, 11 9:21 AM
cannot find rest of electrical cord. hint button not working,just going around in circles. boy the last three games i purchased i've had to uninstall and reinstall too many times. this is beginning to become a hastle!

posted in PuppetShow: Lost Town on Apr 18, 11 1:38 PM
i have uninstalled game and reinstalled game numerous times and still it will not open! how loong is the fix? if cannot run, i will ask for a refund!

posted in PuppetShow: Lost Town on Apr 16, 11 6:02 PM
ibought game after one hr, had no problem except not finding the hidden objects, so uninstalled and installed and now cannot open up game, also says game is running thensays thanks for playing and play again! very frustrating! PLEASE GET A FIX!

posted in Samantha Swift and the Fountains of Fate on Aug 31, 10 3:43 PM
ALSO SAME PROBLEM! HELP! JUST WANT TO FINISH GAME ALSO. CANNOT FIND ANY UPDATES EITHER! WHY?

posted in Samantha Swift and the Fountains of Fate on Aug 31, 10 3:40 PM
i still cannot play this game! i found no updates when checking for game updates. uninstalled and reinstalled game and having same problem! PLEASE FIX THIS GAME OR GIVE REFUND!

posted in Samantha Swift and the Fountains of Fate on Aug 25, 10 10:17 PM
when will there be a fix regarding the fig puzzle, this has been an issue for well over a week! if no solution soon would like a refund or credit towards another game! i see no posts regarding a fix

posted in Samantha Swift and the Fountains of Fate on Aug 22, 10 6:33 AM
can anyone tell us how much longer before we can get through the fig puzzle, tired of having game i can't play!

posted in Eden's Quest: The Hunt for Akua on Mar 4, 10 2:00 PM
same thing happened to me! where do we go from here?

posted in Sprill and Ritchie: Adventures in Time on Aug 30, 09 6:01 AM
the game freezes for me after i finish the filter in fish tank. i get an error and can no longer play, have to shut it done. what gives?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator