Posts created by Elaina_Val

posted in Endless Fables: Dark Moor Collector's Edition on Apr 27, 18 5:33 AM
I am wondering how to access the bonus game. I have clicked on MORE and Extras and I can't find the access to the game. Thank you for your attention to this matter and I really would appreciate a prompt response so I can come to conclusion. Thanks again.

posted in Endless Fables: Dark Moor Collector's Edition on Apr 27, 18 5:29 AM
How do I access the bonus game? I clicked on More and Extras and don't find were to access the extra game. Thank you all for your attention to this matter.

posted in Midnight Calling: Jeronimo Collector's Edition on Jul 4, 16 11:20 AM
I am stuck with the cave GROTTO alcove thing outside the witch's house by the water. The map says to go there. The hint button tells me I have something to do in this location but when I go to the grotto or cave nothing in my inventory works and it indicates to close it. Yet this area sparkles. I have a bat token a brush, scissors, a net, stone and four vials. I have already gotten the oil with the bird and there is nothing left in this area that I CAN See to do. Please help because I was enjoying this game until this point. The goat figure on the left has an open circle in front of him and the bird on the right has an open circle on him and I already did the mini game with the picture of the wolf running. Thank you for taking the time to reply in advance.

posted in Black Swan on Jun 9, 16 6:28 AM
I am having the same issues and I am at the very end of the game and when I click help it says there is nothing to do here and yet the only help is out of the little book which says the necklace absorbed all the negative energy and I need to burn that and the scroll which I went to put in the dish and it completely disappeared so I will not be able to finish the game it seems like. I should contact Big Fish support I suppose.

posted in Shadow Shelter on Jan 30, 15 12:57 AM
Sforet71 wrote:The only problem I am having with this game is the hint button not working. I have restarted the game over and over and still the same problem. Fills half way then stops.

posted in Dark Canvas: A Brush With Death on Feb 24, 14 8:51 PM
Thank you soooooo very much for the third knife, I have been going round and round the gloves to no avail. This game has had several issues such as objects in the last slot of the inventory going into the inventory but not visibly there. I was able to click on the empty box to use the objects but they were invisible until I touch the area they were to be used in. This game needs to go back to the developers to iron out the glitches. Thank you for your help.

posted in The Invisible Man on Feb 19, 14 11:35 PM
Elaina_Val wrote:

In lecture hall where the invisible books are on the table on the left is one of the invisible diaries and when you click on it to open it there are four pages. I can't remember the items but on each of the pages the first put the lizard the second page the moth and the third page I believe is the iodine. The fourth page I am stuck on because it is the last of the templets and the hint keeps sending me to this book but I can't put anything on it and I Can't cut it out to add to the last templet I need in my inventory. I am not sure now what I have to do to get past this book because even when I leave this room and go elsewhere the hint brings me back to the book. If you can get any further let me know.

posted in The Invisible Man on Feb 19, 14 11:33 PM
In lab where the invisible books are on the table on the left is one of the invisible diaries and when you click on it to open it there are four pages. I can't remember the items but on each of the pages the first put the lizard the second page the moth and the third page I believe is the iodine. The fourth page I am stuck on because it is the last of the templets and the hint keeps sending me to this book but I can't put anything on it and I Can't cut it out to add to the last templet I need in my inventory. I am not sure now what I have to do to get past this book because even when I leave this room and go elsewhere the hint brings me back to the book. If you can get any further let me know.

posted in The Invisible Man on Feb 19, 14 11:27 PM
steve_san wrote:The hint system in this game is terrible. It says "use your inventory." I tried using every item everywhere.

I have 4 of the 5 template pieces, a bottle of iodine and red-pipe mushrooms. There doesn't appear to be anything I can do.

What's next?

posted in Alex Hunter: Lord of the Mind on Dec 31, 13 12:51 PM
I finally figured this out so SPOILER ALERT to the submarine door entry.

CLICK on in this sequence. DOT, DASH, DOT, DASH, DOT, DASH, DOT, DASH, DOT, DASH, DASH

posted in Puppetshow: Return to Joyville on Jun 23, 13 4:13 PM
To anyone out there that are stuck on CE editions of games go to the game download page and look for the link that says Blog Walk through. I usually open up the walkthrough in my Firefox Mozilla window. Then I play the game i pulled up. When I get stuck I exit or go to the windows key on keyboard and it will leave the game I am playing minimized on my task bar while I look in my browser on the walkthrough for the solution of where I am stuck. There is usually a walkthrough for all the games. Good luck, have fun and keep on gaming.

posted in Puppetshow: Return to Joyville on Jun 23, 13 4:08 PM
Hello,

I just want to let you know that the entire Puppet Show series is pretty fun and remarkable; they are one of the best series of games out there and a lot of fun and entertainment which I think you will continue to enjoy. The purchases I have made in these games has been hours of fun for me and my friends.

posted in Puppetshow: Return to Joyville on Jun 23, 13 2:20 PM
http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/walkthrough/puppetshow-return-to-joyville-walkthrough/

This link above is for the blog walk though scroll through it until you get near the end of chapter 2 and it will show you to use the clippers on the window vines and break in to get what you need.

posted in Puppetshow: Return to Joyville on Jun 22, 13 6:17 AM
I am in the midst of Puppetshow: Return to Joyville and In Chapter 6 The Stage I am unable to Tear the wallpaper; from he stage door, zoom into it and remove the rest of the wallpaper.
It says on the walk through to Use the AXE on the boards 3 times (J) to activate a HOS; play it. I was able to use the axe twice but trying to use a third time where the sparkle is located does nothing. The HOS will not open. When I use the hint button it just creates a circle around the sparkle on the door. Every time I try the axe again it goes back into the inventory. Please somebody help me as I am really stuck here.

posted in Puppetshow: Return to Joyville on Jun 21, 13 11:10 PM
I am in the midst of Puppetshow: Return to Joyville and In Chapter 6 The Stage I am unable to Tear the wallpaper; from he stage door, zoom into it and remove the rest of the wallpaper.
It says on the walkthrough to Use the AXE on the boards 3 times (J) to activate a HOS; play it. I was able to use the axe twice but trying to use a third time where the sparkle is located does nothing. The HOS will not open. When I use the hint button it just creates a circle around the sparkle on the door. Every time I try the axe again it goes back into the inventory. Please somebody help me as I am really stuck here.

Thank you for any insight you might have.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator