Posts created by beckx020

posted in Artifact Hunter: The Lost Prophecy on Mar 28, 18 7:13 AM
I only played the first board. Looks ok. But the colors blend together. Blue, purple, purple. Maybe just too dark for my eyes to see? Otherwise I would have liked to buy it.

posted in Travel Mosaics: A Paris Tour on Feb 19, 18 7:02 AM
I only got to the second puzzle. The black non-tiles just irritated me. Looked like it would be a good game, but couldn't deal with the black.

posted in Hiddenverse: The Iron Tower on Feb 13, 18 11:57 AM
Chapter 5 the second bonus level, I get the debugger when I pick any of the 3 types. Sigh.

posted in Fantasy Mosaics 26: Fairytale Garden on Jan 22, 18 10:09 AM
I still enjoy them. Relaxing for me. There is no gold.

posted in Fantasy Mosaics 26: Fairytale Garden on Jan 22, 18 10:07 AM
Won't activate. Knows I bought it, but click activate and it just goes back to previous screen.

posted in Rainforest Solitaire on Dec 21, 17 8:02 AM
At the end of each hand, it doesn't let you use bombs or jokers you may have. Just pops up the retry window. So, you can only use them BEFORE the end. You might have 1 card left or 10. Can't DO anything with them to win the hand. This stinks and I consider it a bug. Who programs like that?

posted in World Theatres Griddlers on Nov 7, 17 6:55 AM
This is a nice game. But, I can't tell some of the colors apart. Especially the first puzzle. If it was green, tan, black, ok.

Anyway, if they changed the colors so I could tell them apart I would buy the game.

posted in World's Greatest Places Mosaics 2 on Nov 7, 17 6:32 AM
The game play seems ok.

But the shapes... no. The number is outlined, but the outline is too thin for me to see well. Perhaps if the shape was color filled behind the number? At least in casual mode. Can't tell octagon from circle from cone.

This is a no buy for me because of that. I'm sad I won't be able to enjoy it.

posted in Jewel Match Twilight Solitaire on Oct 30, 17 5:25 AM
1 minute playing and my free trial was over. What kind of thing is that?

posted in Clutter Infinity: Joe's Ultimate Quest on Sep 13, 17 5:20 AM
It's downloading like 4 clutter games. I've already played and paid for the old ones. Why is this happening? I don't have that much bandwidth to use! I'm limited to 2GB a month.

BF is so sketchy that it took off the download size of games and now does this?????????

posted in Rescue Quest Gold on Aug 16, 17 4:48 AM
Wow. Starts ok. Then can't click play or settings. Goes back to the desktop. Luck that the exit button does work.

posted in Deep Sea Quest: Rescue the Lost Mermaid on Aug 10, 17 5:43 AM
nope that's it. less than 40 levels.

posted in Fantasy Mosaics 23: Magic Forest on Jul 24, 17 5:30 AM
This game has the same problem as previous several ones. It won't exit. Hangs and have to use task manager to kill it. You would think they could fix this problem. It didn't used to happen.

posted in Fantasy Mosaics 21: On the Movie Set on May 8, 17 12:03 PM
When I exit the game, it hangs. I have to go into task manager and kill it. I like these games a lot. But not worth spending hours to debug it to only get to change things on my computer to make something run. So... won't buy this one.

posted in Tisnart Shapes on Apr 13, 17 5:11 AM
Great game! So varied! But timed, so not for me. But you do have more than the regular match 3 game. It's groups which I love. I'm sure as time goes along in the game it will get harder and harder. I love all the powerups etc, just in the first 10 levels I tried. You will have to use a lot of quick strategy to get the job done.

If you like fast paced match 3, then you should love this game.

Aside from being timed, the only thing I didn't like was the tutorial. Tiny buttons to click.

posted in Ricky Raccoon 2: Adventures in Egypt on Mar 14, 17 6:52 AM
How long is this game. While I enjoyed the first Ricky Raccoon game, I thought it was very short.

posted in Bestseller: Curse of the Golden Owl on Feb 20, 17 10:35 AM
me too. but if you keep playing, eventually it stops.

posted in Sunny Siesta on Jan 30, 17 5:52 AM
Keep getting the message on Win 10 that "Sunny Siesta" has stopped working and closes the game. Not going to contact support because it just isn't a game i'll keep anyway.

posted in Jewel Quest: Seven Seas on Dec 6, 16 8:10 PM
When I change out of full screen mode to windowed mode, there is no X to exit the game. You can see this by going to the main page, turn off full screen from options and no X, go back into options and turn full screen on and the X comes back. Sheesh! I bought this game, but not going to play it now.

posted in Rainbow Mosaics: Blooming Garden on Sep 14, 16 5:32 AM
I liked the previous versions. But this one, since I have to play full screen (why?) if I press the window key to go back to the desktop, I get a black screen. The previous games didn't do this. Not sure I will buy this one since it's broken for me. I have to do a dirty shutdown of windows! It takes many, many clicks of X to get out of the game, so it's not an option to shut it down any time I need the desktop. Please fix this!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator