Posts created by jumbo2765

posted in Midnight Mysteries: Ghostwriting Collector's Edition on Sep 20, 15 12:36 PM
I have lost the break lever for the cart on London Street. It disappeared from the screen after I picked it up and now I cannot move forward. The only two items left to move are a spring and an S shape piece. I've picked them both up and clicked everywhere but they won't go anywhere. I had the break handle it was long but it is gone and there is no skip option to continue. Please help

posted in The Treasures of Montezuma 4 on Nov 1, 13 11:37 AM
I just downloaded and tried to play the PC version of The Treasures of Montezuma 4 and the sound is all screwed up. It's freezes (the music) up and it is very loud with static sound. It's hard to explain my sound issue but it is clearly not right. The music and the person speaking in the game does not come in clear at all. It's sucks because I loved the first games and waited for another. I have no sound or speaker problems besides this game.

posted in Fear for Sale: Sunnyvale Story Collector's Edition on Jan 16, 12 3:44 PM
At least I'm not alone. Such BS. I was playing the bonus game last night and after getting the second piece of evidence the game locked up on me. Ctrl Alt Del was the only way to end it and when I came back to play it told me the user file name was corrupt and deleted it. Now I have to start all over again if I want to do the bonus game. Why else would I bother getting the CE otherwise. What a bunch of crap.

posted in Fear for Sale: Sunnyvale Story Collector's Edition on Jan 16, 12 3:37 PM
At least I'm not alone. Such BS. I was playing the bonus game last night and after getting the second piece of evidence the game locked up on me. Ctrl Alt Del was the only way to end it and when I came back to play it told me the user file name was corrupt and deleted it. Now I have to start all over again if I want to do the bonus game. Why else would I bother getting the CE otherwise. What a bunch of crap.

posted in Hallowed Legends: Templar on Dec 22, 11 7:04 PM
I'm stuck here to. What rope? The only rope I had was used on the dynamite. I have a stone, shield and scythe, that's it.

posted in Strange Cases: The Secrets of Grey Mist Lake on Nov 25, 11 4:49 PM
Well I've been playing the game for a few days now and never had a problem, but now I can't even get the game to load anymore. Have tried numerous time. All I get anymore is an Access Error Violation 0X004D3BE5. Hit OK to close the error and back to the desktop I go. This is not the first time I,ve ever gotten this error while trying to run a BFG game. And don't give me COMMON sense advice like update my driver, they already are or reinstalling the game, already tried that.

I also got the Access Violation error. Just unstalled the demo. Not going to bother with it. Sounds like they where in a big hurry to push this buggy game out the door. So many people with the same problem I won't waste anymore time on this demo.

[removed by moderator]

foxinsox wrote:
mystine wrote:I know we should use the help pages, but am just curious if anyone else has had this strange issue. I'm probably 3 /4 thru the game and it, has worked great, now the screen is black with the exception of the menu and book, the inventory and the hint, but when you hit menu to get out it wont do anything. everything else is black...i did a reinstall of the game and a system recovery but same results. as far as I know my drivers are up to date. Thanks

Me TOO!! SO frustrating...then it doesn't even respond to Task Manager to quit! Sigh...I used to think it was just me, now I know better. :-( BigFish needs a FAILWHALE.

This exact issue just happened to be and I can't finish the game. After finally get it close and restarting it, it's in the same spot at a black screen. Don't feel like starting over and it will probably do the same thing again anyway.

glory7000 wrote:I have gotten all the way through to the hidden object scene where you must collect all the hooks. I am able to collect 14 of the 15 hooks. the 15th hook is not where the walkthrough says it should be and when trying to leave that scene my screen goes blank. I am then only able to get out of the game by using task master. I uninstalled the game and then installed it again. Started the whole game over and when I got to that **** scene the same thing happened again. Please help! Thank you.

I now have a similar issue. I feel that I was almost done. Just got the sand timer and went back underground when the fuckin screen went black,not the whole screen. I can still see the menu, inventory and journal but the rest of the screen is just black. When I hit the menu button and main menu it won't even close now. It just stops responding. This is such BS. Don't feel like starting all over again.No promise it won't be the same.

posted in F.A.C.E.S. on Sep 6, 11 4:44 PM
wanda46 wrote:
I wish that I hadn't bought it!
I played the CE demo and loved it but waited until the normal edition to buy it as money is tight but now I have encountered three " invalid item" bugs which means that I can't carry on and finish the game. I do not want to start again, I would find that boring, I would prefer a fix or a refund.

I just had the same issue with 2 invalid inventory items. Invalid my ****,I need the 4 glass shards but now only have 2 and cannot continue the game now. The first 2 glass shards I picked up gave me errors and didn't show up in my inventory. Glad I didn't waste money on CE.

posted in F.A.C.E.S. on Sep 6, 11 4:03 PM
I just picked up a glass shard next to the door with the broken round window and the game crashed back to the desktop and gave me a can't pick up invalid inventory error. Got back in the game and it is not in my inventory. Move on to another room and got another glass shard in a hidden game and again it crashed and gave me the same error. Guess I will not be able to finish the game since neither of the 2 glass shards I've picked up are in my inventory. I'm pretty sure I'll need them, problem on that round broken glass in the door.

posted in Mystery Trackers: The Void Collector's Edition on Oct 17, 10 4:09 PM
Have the same problem. Every time I try and grab the record the cabinet closes and others open up. Don't really want to hit the skip button.

posted in Mystery Trackers: The Void Collector's Edition on Oct 17, 10 4:04 PM
I'm also trying to get the record out of the file cabinet. I get them all in but it will not let me take the record. I don't really want to hit the skip button if I don't have to.

posted in Mystery Trackers: The Void Collector's Edition on Oct 17, 10 4:02 PM
akfrosty wrote:
viclynn17 wrote:I am trying to get the record out of the file cabinet. I get them all in but it will not let me take the record. I have reinstalled and the gliches stopped now this.

Same here, everytime I try to take the record, the drawer goes in so you can't get the record. So I am stuck at this spot, hope someone comes up with a solution so I can finish the game.
I don't really want to use the skip button to get this to work.

posted in Zulu's Zoo on Sep 24, 09 1:18 PM
I like playing this game and I'm only now having aproblem. I'm up to deputy director, got promoted to director but when I exit the game and come back later it never saves the game anymore. I keep starting from the same spot over and over and over. Any ideas on how to correct this issue.

Jim

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator