Posts created by rana1901

posted in Whispered Secrets: Golden Silence Collector's Edition on Aug 12, 15 8:16 PM
I am having trouble picking up from the inventory.

posted in Criminal Investigation Agents: Petrodollars on Nov 14, 14 1:21 PM
It is crazy. I cannot find the silver bullet anywhere on the screen.

posted in Art of Murder: Deadly Secrets on Jul 25, 14 6:43 PM
I cannot figure out the safe. is it left right etc or right left?

posted in Art of Murder: Deadly Secrets on Jul 25, 14 6:42 PM
garylady wrote:could not get the safe open even with the right combination. help i am stuck here and cant go any further

adragon wrote:I have the magnet & line but no clock hands are where they are supposed to be. . .backtracked as much as I could - no "joy". Now what?

I had a great thought - it worked out - got what I needed~
I blame the muscle relaxers for my messed up knee in messing with my cognition!

posted in Shadow Shelter on Feb 4, 14 12:58 PM
I cannot complete the game. the owl medal won't stay where it is supposed to.

posted in Shadow Shelter on Feb 3, 14 6:16 PM
I am stuck in the basement tool. It is frustrating]

posted in Haunted Hotel: Charles Dexter Ward on Aug 8, 12 6:59 PM
I am stuck in the shack. the flowers will not grind and seem frozen.

posted in Whispered Stories: Sandman on Jul 26, 12 3:07 PM
i'm stuck. I'll put this one away until there is a walkthrough!!!!!

posted in The Institute - A Becky Brogan Adventure on Oct 15, 10 11:45 AM
i am in a room looking for a notebook, where the hint says it is. I cannot find it. The graphics are too dark. is there a walkthrough?

posted in The Institute - A Becky Brogan Adventure on Oct 15, 10 11:43 AM
bfgFlounder wrote:An eccentric doctor, Dr. Benjamin Gentle, and his unconventional treatment methods have Becky Brogan scouring the grounds of a spooky Institute! Find a missing nurse and discover exactly what took place at The Institute. Search different rooms and learn about each patient in this dark Hidden Object Puzzle Adventure game. Tackle tricky puzzles and more in The Institute: A Becky Brogan Adventure!

posted in Victorian Mysteries: Woman in White on Sep 19, 10 8:41 PM
I got the letter from the woman in white and headed out the gate and it won't let me go there. It seems stuck!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted in Alice in Wonderland on Mar 28, 10 10:15 PM
i can't give the cook the incrediants for the cake. it keeps sending me back out the door.

posted in Vampireville on Mar 14, 10 10:40 PM
i can't test the blood

posted in Shutter Island on Feb 28, 10 1:48 PM
I am going to read the book. Does he remember or not?

hydrogibbon wrote:I haven't seen the movie but did read the book. They didn't explain the ending in the game at all. The detective Daniels murdered his wife. The name of the murderer he was looking for was an anagram of Daniels. The staff at Shutter Island allowed him to play out his fantasy of looking for his wife's murderer in hopes of curing his mental illness by making him realize it was himself. All the patients he found and his partner were actually hospital employees trying to help him remember what he did. The book ended just like it began with him arriving on the island with another partner.

posted in Shutter Island on Feb 28, 10 1:45 PM
i agree. i am in my bathrobe. I bet there is a sequel to both the film and this crazy game.

posted in Shutter Island on Feb 28, 10 1:44 PM
lineck wrote:Has anyone saw the movie yet (preview) I would love to know if it has the same ending I am not going to see it, Not a happy But did enjoy the rest and will not spoil it for anyone else I played in around 3 hours still cheaper than a movie and did not have to get out of my robe to go and see it.

Cheers
lineck

posted in Empress of the Deep: The Darkest Secret on Feb 20, 10 2:26 PM
cazzy36 wrote:hi everyone, i have done the number puzzle in the gazebo and i have checked the solution to make sure i have it right and i have but nothing happens after i complete it, what am i doing wrong?

Where did you find the solution?

posted in Romancing the Seven Wonders: Taj Mahal on Feb 20, 10 8:55 AM
this game is impossible. I am going to uninstall it until there is a walkthrough

posted in Escape Rosecliff Island on Dec 23, 09 9:45 AM
I'd like to know too. i am at level 22

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator