Posts created by shylakay

posted in Cooking Dash: DinerTown Studios on Oct 22, 10 12:04 PM
I am SUPER stuck on 39 also.. I have ALL the upgrades you can buy except one that is just decor.

I try ev thing. seating by color, thowing ev one down and just trying to get ev 1 as fast as i can. I hit the radio ev time it shows up..and i cook things up ahead of time I KNOW they are going to be ordering. It seems like the drink machine is the culprit. I KEEP the drinks full..but it seems to go slower than anything else on the level and they order a LOT of them.

I wait and seat them all to fill seats... then hit the radio when the first pair of buff dudes show up.. they will leave on u right away if you don't watch them.

I keep trying ..but I have been on this one for a couple days now and I cant' get any closer than 12,000. I only made that twice. Most of the time I end up with around 8,000. I am not giving up..but each day gets more frustrating.. I can' imagine what 40 will be like.. tho' when I was stuck before on 26 or 28... I breezed thru the next two even made expert.

will hang in there.. but if anyone has any hints as to something to do different on this one.. I would certainly appreciate it.

Is there something I need to be more careful about.. chaining ice cream cones?
chaining drinks? I try to chain all food items..then just throw cake out there when I see someone ask for it.. even in the middle of chaining.. IF I don't ... the cake order disappears in a matter of seconds and I am left holding cake for no one. I don't know if this affects the chain or not. I check in here every day to see all NEW posts and see if anyone has replied.

posted in Cooking Dash: DinerTown Studios on Oct 21, 10 2:32 PM
OK..well I have pulled ALL my hair out..and beat the daylights out of my keyboard and I think my mouse is on its way to the hospital now..but I can't even manage this level at all.. I have FINISHED CD3...and this level is a nightmare. I can't even get within 2000 of goal.. everyone gets mad and leaves.. EVERYTHING I click on.. it will click on someone..then it unclicks..and whatever you are doing now..starts getting bogged down. She walks around and you can click on someone three and four times..and she just walks right by them to get something else. The mouse is so weird in this game..and the people get mad so fast.. TAKES all the fun out of this game. A challenge is ONE thing but a nightmare scenario you can't even get half way thru is awful !! The music doesn't even bump their hearts up enough to keep them in line while you take care of full seats..Your helper cook bar takes FOREVER to fill..same thing with the music..they just get madder..and you never see it light up to save them.. I am losing people right and left.. I don't honestly see how to get past this level..tho' I know people have.. I have all the upgrades that are offered so far..coffee maker takes forever..there are TOO many people to process with NO WAY to pacify them... I played this for hours yesterday..went back in and played for hours today.. NO WAY.. can't even get close and I get so mad I am yelling at FLO..lol..
what a mess for a level.. not fun for sure..and I have ALL the dash games..wedding ..cooking..monster..diaper.. pet.. you name it.. TM are my fav's.
Anyone have any suggestions for how they got thru this one???????

posted in Cooking Dash: DinerTown Studios on Oct 20, 10 8:45 PM
I didn't even KNOW about this game..I finished Cookin Dash 3 and found it in the MORE GAMES button.. I went to big fish and looked under the TM games and it was not listed anywhere.. I actually had to go back to the CD3 game and click on it from there..and the page came right up at BF.. From there I bought it.

Where did they list this game..AND I get the updates via my email and never saw it from there either.. NOW I see from the forum..this game has been going for a long time .

Was there ever anything to correct the slow squirrely mouse action for this game?
I have run into this before with the mouse curser as that big arrow.. ??
Makes it feel like the mouse is slippery and you can't control it very well...

I finished CD3..not w/out a struggle...it was extremely challenging which makes it a good game.. but this one is just tricky w/ this weird mouse action.

posted in Cooking Dash: DinerTown Studios on Oct 20, 10 8:30 PM
I have the same problem..it is like the mouse is " slippery" or sump'n .

I also wish there was a way to fix the squirrely mouse effect.. makes it almost impossible to make goal on the really busy levels.. I am stuck in mid 20's somewhere with good upgrade to make it..but the mouse just blows everything away..

it is so tricky to click on things.. you click on the burger to put them on stove and it does not even register. just like picking them up when they are done.. you can only click on one special spot ..or she just stands there looking at you .

makes it so flusterating .

posted in Cooking Dash 3: Thrills and Spills Collector's Edition on Oct 19, 10 1:16 PM

I don't understand what makes this a collectors edition.. I played to level 60 and that was IT. Then it put me back on level 1 again. Is there something that I Missed in the menu? Or now you simply have the option to play Expert???

The extra 10 levels from 50-60 made it worth the charge and calling it a collectors edition? Am I missing something here?

I thought I would NEVER get past level 54.. ONCE I did it was smooth sailing after that. I never tried to make expert.. making goal was enough of a challenge.

posted in Cooking Dash 3: Thrills and Spills Collector's Edition on Oct 19, 10 1:13 PM
HOW do you get to any 10 bonus levels??? I played to level 60 and then the game started over.. there was nothing left offered to me.. I don't see what makes it a collectors edition..is there something I Missed in the menu????

posted in Cooking Dash 3: Thrills and Spills Collector's Edition on Oct 19, 10 11:01 AM
Serving all food items in a row... drink items in a row, desserts in a row.
taking all money in a row.. picking up all dishes in a chain.. ( together)

repeating the same task multiple times is chaining.....

posted in Cooking Dash 3: Thrills and Spills Collector's Edition on Oct 18, 10 1:29 PM
OMG... I think I might have 3 hairs left on my head now.. I CANNOT even get 6,000 and I have to have 7500 for goal.

HOW did you all get past this one????????????

I have tried changing all my upgrades that I can afford to get.

I know the music is a MUST..people get so impatient waiting in line..
I have tried music and two storage stand

music and three stoves

music and faster burners to cook beans

I keep losing people right and left..it seems to take so long for the music to get full enough to hit it again..and I stand by and hit it the second it is ready..

Has anyone tried to replay this one and know what the upgrades ARE to make this
one work??

This one is blowing me away..... (( sigh))) been trying it for the past two hrs today..with NO success whatsoever.

posted in Cooking Dash 3: Thrills and Spills Collector's Edition on Oct 18, 10 11:11 AM
mdstuckl wrote:I don't have all the upgrades for level 20 and I am stuck on it. In order to get the upgrades I would have to replay the levels right? Are there any other tips you can offer?

I NEVER bothered w/ ANY upgrades that were just decorative..only if I had ALL the functional upgrades would I spend ANY money on anything like decorating the places.

I never made expert on any ..I think I may have on ONE...but I am at level 54 now..and the decorative upgrades DO NOT HELP you in any way to get past a level.
They are only for looks.

I found out a lot of things about the game in the first 3 restaurants..so I went back ..picked a NEW name and started OVER..

dont' waste your money on decor... just get the MOST important upgrades you need for the level you are on..I know many times.. I would quit the game.. go right back in..and choose a different upgrade since I couldn't make it past that level w/out it. As I said on another post.. IF you are happy w/ the amount you have earned in the mini game.. just hit SKIP on that..and you are right back to how you were set up before you quit the game or changed anything. Keep trying upgrades that you think will help you best to get past that level. There is one level later on that you MUST buy the fastest double drink machine..since you have almost ALL college kids and punks and they order one soda after another. Never be afraid to quit and go back to that level and try a different upgrade..or if you have been wasting your money on decor upgrades.. just start over and focus solely on the functional ones.

posted in Cooking Dash 3: Thrills and Spills Collector's Edition on Oct 17, 10 9:13 PM
I just went back and replayed level 20.. I couldn't remember what it was..I am stuck on like 54 or sumpn now..

The first time I played it I couldn't make it..but the second time I did.

You should have ALL the possible upgrades by level 20..I kept soup made up on the table that holds two things...w/ no sauces so i could just grab them at the end if I needed them.

Matched up the colors...used the music to keep line happy..and just whipped out dishes as fast as I could. The stove is upgraded to max so things happen pretty fast.

I have found out too that when someone orders like steak on one plate and potatoes on a separate plate.. when they get done.. just run them one at a time to the person..or she will put them together on you..or she also will put the sauce w/ the wrong plate if you just walk over with two plates of things to the sauces. That caused me to pull a few hairs out..lol

Don't forget to use the coffee pot too..to perk up anyone's hearts getting testy.

It is a hectic level..since it is the last one getting out of this site..but you can do it.. just keep trying and good luck with it.

posted in Cooking Dash 3: Thrills and Spills Collector's Edition on Oct 17, 10 7:47 PM
I think I just matched up the colors and may have even sat some rockers w/ business women..lol..because I think the women were even faster to serve and get out than the rockers and they are usually pretty fast. I know it took me a few times..especially getting adjusted to new site and different food..etc. This one you haven't even gotten an opportunity to upgrade anything..so it is very tricky. I think I surprised myself when I made it thru it..lol.

I think I may have served them and stuck right by them..so I could just click on them really fast and get rid of them before they bolted out on me..and I lost 200 pts from them..lol.

posted in Cooking Dash 3: Thrills and Spills Collector's Edition on Oct 17, 10 4:37 PM
I have been trying all day to get past level 54.. what a bugger. I have quit and gone back and changed the different upgrades.. Had the 3 stoves and music to keep all calm.. had stoves and two storage holder to keep ahead on some dishes..OMGosh..
nothing.. I can't even get 4,000..and I need like 7500..lol. I have pulled my hair out on this one..last time I was stuck was on 46.. then 50..made it past those..but NOW.. weeeeeee... had to take a break and see if anyone in here was having problems with this one as well.. I am about to kill my keyboard. Flo is SOOooooo slow.. and don't have the option to speed her up yet..I click on her and am about 6 clicks ahead of her..she just stands there...or I click on her to do something..and it is like i never even clicked on her.. seems like sometimes in this game the mouse action is so weird. I Have ALL the other dash games.. including monster diaper dash..lol I have made it thru all of them..Janes Hotel..Emily games. carrie kindergarten games.. lol .even Spongebob Diner Dash..rofl.. so.. TM games are my thrill in life.. This one is turning my hair gray tho..lol.. anyone else get stuck on this one. I have not made expert on hardly ANY of them.. I feel lucky to make goal..lol. I feel like it is an upgrade I have chosen incorrectly..so will just keep trying.. thot I would check in here and see if anyone else was stuck on this one.

posted in Cooking Dash 3: Thrills and Spills Collector's Edition on Oct 17, 10 10:06 AM
I have found through out this game..that a LOT depends on WHAT upgrades you choose and when. Some are not even introduced until later on in that particular restaurant..but depending on the customers and WHAT they are eating the most of or drinking..etc.. the upgrade can make ALL the difference in making it.

IF You find you are really struggling over and over to get past a level..and think you have tried all the norm' things.. ( chaining, color matching , etc. )..

Quit the game.. then go right back in and change or rethink just WHAT you want to
upgrade. IF You had a good number to work with on the mini game just hit SKIP when that window comes up and you are right back in business but with a different upgrade this time.

I love the plate throwing upgrade..but there have been many levels where I have needed to use the money to buy a different upgrade to make it.. Walking the plates to the bin is not so bad when you can get the points by having what you REALLY Need to process the customers in and out better.

I am stuck, BTW..lol.. on like level 46..so haven't made it to the end yet..so just my opinions thrown in here.

posted in Cooking Dash 3: Thrills and Spills Collector's Edition on Oct 14, 10 11:26 AM
Once you get thru a mini game and are happy with amount you end up with..( or not but just say " hey ..heck w/ it ..this will be do -able..lol)..then IF you don't make it past that level..when the mini game comes up just hit SKIP..and it will still be the same number you won last time w/out having to replay the mini game every time.

Don't replay them..just hit SKIP...I don't like them either.

posted in Cooking Dash 3: Thrills and Spills Collector's Edition on Oct 13, 10 12:51 PM
made it finally and NOW am stuck on 46 in the tree house..been working on it for 2 days now.. am sure I will make it past this one too..but sure is hard..

This game is accomplished thru buying the RIGHT upgrades at the right time I am sure...I have learned THAT the hard way a few times now..lol

posted in Cooking Dash 3: Thrills and Spills Collector's Edition on Oct 13, 10 12:45 PM
I am SOOoooo stuck on this level as well... ACK !! The closest I can get is 8900.. I almost cried..lol. I tried NOT serving the made up rice and steaks..and cooking my own..but I ended up even shorter in the end. I chain everything.. seat everyone by colors.. wait and seat the mascots and business woman and sweet one and guy that is nice in red together..so then I chain ALL the food orders they ask for at once. I don't lose customers and I can't get any other upgrades.. The way this level works you MUST have the faster drink upgrade..that is almost ALL they order. There is not enough money to get any other upgrades.. I did get the spare stand to hold something but that is not even necessary in this round. EVEN making up a perfectly cooked steak and rice and setting it over there to serve..does not give you any more points than if you just grabbed one already made up. The only other option for an upgrade after the drink machine is the hot sauce and that is not very helpful in this round either. I always have the music to keep customers in line from walking and just WHAT IS that little round green circle all the kids keep ordering.. is it a food?? The only dessert is the cake..and it gets ordered very few times no matter how high you keep everyones hearts up.. I have not given up.. but feel like i have tried everything now..and still can't get past it.

Course..I felt that way about a few earlier ones too.. lol and finally made it.. just don't know what to do. I know all the common sense things to do You get such FEW points for drinks..and that is almost ALL this level is. I suppose I could go back a level or two and TRY to get different upgrades.. but the music is a must.. and upgrades are only introduced as you go along thru the levels. Like I REALLY need to speed Flo up.. but haven't gotten that option yet..

I will keep on pluggin' at it.. sure is flusteratin' tho.. can't get by this one no matter what I try.

shylakay wrote:I am also stuck on level 24... can't get w/in 2,000 of goal. Makes me so mad.. I just keep trying.. Only thing I can think of is to start over and buy the music upgrade vs the ones I bought...I made Flo faster..and got two salad holders..so I can always keep two made up..but too many orders for meatballs and spaghetti or just meatballs. Can't earn more than 4 to start level no matter how hard I try. I start out just making up TWO more and still run out w/ the first group seated. Drive up is ordering THREE items including meatballs and spaghetti as well.. VERY hard.. I just keep trying tho'..... don't know what else to do but start over and pick different upgrades for this level.

WELL... Hummrrph... I finally made it past this one... GOSH.. once you get past 24 it is a breeze to 29.. NOW I am stuck on 34.. in the sub.. it is a real bugger.. again I think I may have upgraded the wrong item at the wrong time. I think that is really the strategy in this game.. deciding what upgrades are going to be the most beneficial at the right time.

I am seriously STUCK on 34 in sub.. " deep dive".. I keep trying everything.. dunno if I upgraded wrong things ..but can't upgrade anything further until I get past this bugger. End up about 1500 away from goal. People disappearing on me right and left.. MAIN problem seems to be Flo being so dang slow.. By the time she gets anywhere w/ anything.. people up and leave. I have the radio..a tray to set extra items and I try to cook up everything instead of using food from mini game..but am overwhelmed at the beginning! I can only get 3 in the mini game.. and I make up two more while I am letting line set up...then I am out instantly. I thought I would never get past level 26 lol.. and now here I am stuck on 34. Obviously you all made it past where I am to be on 36 or higher. Doesnt' help to say have the stoves..if they have not offered them yet as an upgrade or you don't have enough to get them yet. I HAVE quit and then rebought upgrades to see if that is what is slowing me down. Seems like a long time before you get the option to even Speed up Flo as an upgrade. Will just keep on trying.. took me 4 days to get past 26..so.. i imagine I will make it past this one eventually.

posted in Cooking Dash 3: Thrills and Spills Collector's Edition on Oct 4, 10 12:26 PM
I am also stuck on level 24... can't get w/in 2,000 of goal. Makes me so mad.. I just keep trying.. Only thing I can think of is to start over and buy the music upgrade vs the ones I bought...I made Flo faster..and got two salad holders..so I can always keep two made up..but too many orders for meatballs and spaghetti or just meatballs. Can't earn more than 4 to start level no matter how hard I try. I start out just making up TWO more and still run out w/ the first group seated. Drive up is ordering THREE items including meatballs and spaghetti as well.. VERY hard.. I just keep trying tho'..... don't know what else to do but start over and pick different upgrades for this level.

bfgArnoStyx wrote:Hey Fishies,

If your game is freezing or crashing, please first check for any updates that may be available for your computer:

<a href="http://bigfishgames.com/help/index.html?rn=158">Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen</a>

If you've already done so, please contact Tech Support by clicking on the green envelope to the right with as much information as possible (specific error messages, troubleshooting steps you've taken, <a href="http://bigfishgames.com/help/index.html?rn=188">screenshot</a>, etc.) and they will be happy to help.

Thank you!

-bfgArnoStyx

LAST time i went and got updates for my puter for a BF game..using your tech instructions a week later a patch came out to fix the glitch in the game.. The update messed up my computer so bad I had to restore it to a previous day to even get my computer back up and running again!!!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator