Posts created by alvinandjo

posted in Button Tales on Aug 21, 16 11:20 PM
Thanks for this tip! You will need it big time on level 98. I had forgotten that tip and was wondering how in the world was I going to move all those jewels!

posted in Button Tales on Aug 11, 16 9:49 PM
I did it! Now I'm stuck with the 6 pieces at one time. I do love this game and I will figure out the 6 piece mystery. This is quickly becoming one of my favorite games!

posted in Button Tales on Aug 11, 16 1:28 PM
It would be nice to be able to shift the jewels to the vertical holes but by the time you get half of them, no more moves. Ugh. It's too hard and I think impossible. I've already bought the game, didn't realize how extremely hard level 20 would be.

posted in Gnomes Garden on Oct 15, 15 10:14 AM
I am not getting any stars on any levels. Anybody have any tips?

posted in Delicious: Emily's Home Sweet Home Collector's Edition on Jul 12, 15 11:13 PM
Never mind! I redownloaded the game and it changed the quest as $1260 in tips instead of $1500! Yah!

posted in Delicious: Emily's Home Sweet Home Collector's Edition on Jul 12, 15 10:27 PM
Anybody have any suggestions how to get $1500 in tips?

Thank you!

posted in Delicious: Emily's Home Sweet Home Collector's Edition on Jun 30, 15 8:48 PM
Anybody know where the mouse is on level 18?? I can't find it!

posted in Clutter IV: Minigame Madness Tour on Oct 17, 14 10:49 AM
I can't figure out what is the progression of the game. It seems like I am playing the same puzzles over and over. Where do you start the game? What is the progression, so if I quit the game I don't have to redo my progression. If I quit the game and reload the game, what do I do to pick up where I left off? Thanks for any help!

posted in 9 Elefants on Sep 16, 14 9:38 AM
Here's how I figured it out. Dome cost $100 more than postcard. Total is $110. So dome had to cost $105 because postcard cost $5. $105 plus $5 is $110. I don't know about the other guy's solution on this page. It's over my head.

posted in Pahelika: Secret Legends on Mar 10, 12 8:49 PM
Well I did that put the piece of wood where you said , and it still says the metal rod can't be removed just yet. I poured water and everything. It won't let me get any more water. What am I doing wrong?

posted in Glow Fish on Mar 7, 12 2:22 PM
Be sure you have the leatherbacks as your helper. The leatherbacks will destroy the bubbles.

posted in Glow Fish on Feb 29, 12 2:41 PM
I do everything but the jellyfish. I have cleared all the hidden rooms, there are no pink snakes in this one. It has me puzzled if it's not the jellyfish but thanks for letting me know, I can quit trying to kill them! lol!!

I do everything but the jellyfish. I have cleared all the hidden rooms, there are no pink snakes in this one. It has me puzzled if it's not the jellyfish but thanks for letting me know, I can quit trying to kill them! lol!!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator