Posts created by poornima_gaurav

posted in Magic Life on Jul 21, 16 5:14 PM
I sm trying to get my disculpin to 90 and right now it isat 88 and I have tried many things. I hot a different job, spent money on stuff, finishied all the skills at the school, etc but nothing worked. What do I need to do to get it to 90

posted in The Jolly Gang's Misadventures in Africa on Mar 10, 12 4:52 PM
Finally figured out the safe. Now I need help with the underground hatch code with all the symbols. I have tried counting them to the numbers required but am still not able to figure it out. If possible can someone post the right answer with a picture. Thanks.

posted in The Jolly Gang's Misadventures in Africa on Nov 23, 11 10:42 PM
Totally agree we need a walkthrough ASAP

posted in The Jolly Gang's Misadventures in Africa on Nov 3, 11 10:13 PM
I am having trouble with opening the uncles safe and was wondering when the walkthrough would be coming out, or if any one know the right combo so that the safe opens.

posted in Abigail and the Kingdom of Fairs on Feb 8, 11 10:45 PM
I was wondering if there is a walkthrough coming out for this game, I am really enjoying the game but am stuck on one if the levels.

posted in Magic Encyclopedia: Illusions on May 3, 10 7:53 PM
I am trying to cut the hanging package and make another package fall out of it , but I am unable to cut the package. I have looked at the pics on the walkthough and still nothing. How do u cut the package with the scissors.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator