Posts created by michelking

I finished main game only an hour after I purchased such a waste of money

posted in Mystery Trackers: Queen of Hearts Collector's Edition on Dec 28, 16 4:07 PM
this game really disappointed me not up to elephant standards and not up to what we expect from a mystery tracker game. I finished in like a day and bonus in like an hour. There were all kinds of glitches things kept disappearing and I would have to go out and come back.. I am sorry I wasted my credits on the game.

posted in Mystery Trackers: Queen of Hearts Collector's Edition on Dec 26, 16 11:04 AM
Yes when things disappear just go out and come back in and you should have what you need. must be a glitch, no like elephant to make such an error but there it is

posted in Mystery Trackers: Queen of Hearts Collector's Edition on Dec 25, 16 2:34 PM
It keeps telling me I need a tool to get the ball off the bed In the cell, figured out its pliers. I used my pliers awhile back and they didn't stay. What the heck!!!

posted in Fright Collector's Edition on Jul 20, 14 9:53 AM
Did not care for this game at all, too short and stupid

posted in Fright Collector's Edition on Jul 20, 14 9:50 AM
Too short and very stupid, waste of money

cant figure out skull puzzle and cant find any hints.

posted in Dream Chronicles: The Chosen Child on Feb 23, 12 6:01 PM
Please someone help me out of here

posted in Time Mysteries: The Ancient Spectres on Dec 24, 11 5:23 AM
This game has such potiential, when i started i was like wow this game is awsome. After i bought it it was jsut the same thing over and over. I almost quit a couple of times from bordom but i figured i paid for it i want to see if it got better. NOPE, i love a good hidden object as much as the next person but everytime i turned around it was hidden object. Save your money and your sanity!

Looks like i need a couple of things to get into it and i dont hve them anyone have a idea were i can find them. THX

icould use some help on this also if you would be willing

same here, my gauges say i have the numbers correct but nothing this is ridiculous!!!!!! about to ask for a credit.

Thanks lady i will give it a try

im at raven door, i took the tokens but it looks like i have to put them back to make a phrase. They wont go back in,if im wrong let me know. Im very stuck

posted in Mystery Stories: Mountains of Madness on Nov 23, 11 2:58 AM
im suppose to have a rope to get the red gem but i seem to have lost it someplace lol, can someone tell me were it it please

posted in Drawn™: Trail of Shadows on Nov 20, 11 7:01 PM
Missing the seeds for the humming birds to paint, what did i miss???

I finished in 2 hours tops, very short and not much there compared to first one. Really dissapointed i paid the CE price, waste of money!!! Wait for regular version. Even bonus material was lame.

posted in Princess Isabella: Return of the Curse on Jun 13, 11 5:25 PM
Great game!!!! Good length,hard enough to make u think yet not to hard u want to give up. I got stuck a couple of times but was able to figure it out with a few suggestions from people in here. Thanks for your help!!!!

posted in Princess Isabella: Return of the Curse on Jun 12, 11 7:18 PM
Yes but im stuck cant go to village cant go to troll without berries need a stinking walkthrough

posted in Princess Isabella: Return of the Curse on Jun 12, 11 7:09 PM
I cant hatch the egg or pick the berries, HELP!!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator