Posts created by cajunmeg

posted in Flowers Mahjong on Dec 2, 16 6:19 AM
I really do love this game. Has many variations of Mahjong. However, the game doesn't tell you how to achieve 3 stars. No matter how fast I complete a game, use no hints or shuffle, the best it will give me is 1 or 2 stars at the end of the board.

Anyone know how to get 3 stars?

posted in Mahjongg: Legends of the Tiles on Apr 22, 14 8:11 PM
Having the same issues with this game. When I first downloaded it, it played just fine. I did nothing to my computer, all of a sudden, the game fades in and out the banner screens and the game intro screen, then the screen fades to black and I get a Windows exception error.

I've deleted it and reloaded it.
I've done nothing to the computer since first loading the game.
The game worked fine initially, I even played a few games, now it won't load.

How do I either get it to work or get my money back?

posted in Slingo Quest Hawaii on Apr 11, 13 4:45 PM
Any idea why it doesn't give you the credit for found butterflies? Very annoying!

posted in Slingo Quest Hawaii on Apr 11, 13 4:42 PM
I have also found this to be true. I don't know what's wrong, I've even re downloaded the game, but still have this issue.

posted in Deep Voyage on Jul 3, 11 3:53 PM
I totally agree! I'll play this one for a few minutes, get frustrated because I run out of time and just can't get past a level. Can't even skip it!

Designers need to put in a "relax" mode. I don't play games to be frustrated, I play them to relax.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator