Posts created by tinaw1732

posted in Great Little War Game on Sep 9, 12 4:05 PM
IF YOU HAVE PLAYED THE 6 SKIRMISH MISSIONS GAMES LEFT CLICK ON THE MAP NAMES AND MOVE THE POINTER UP THERE ARE LOADS MORE GAMES UNDERNEATH

posted in Great Little War Game on Sep 7, 12 4:51 AM
found it thanks to other player you have to scrowl down on the mission list and its hidden at the bottom, thx gabeaustin

posted in Great Little War Game on Sep 7, 12 4:41 AM
where is holiday from hell i have completed all games with gold stars and still no next level, come on bfg force developers to come up with a fix or return money as game not complete, such a shame as great game. found it thanks to other player you have to scroul down on the mission list and its hidden at the bottm

posted in Great Little War Game on Sep 7, 12 4:39 AM
where is holiday from hell i have completed all games with gold stars and still no next level, come on bfg force developers to come up with a fix or return money as game not complete, such a shame as great game

posted in Great Little War Game on Aug 27, 12 5:23 AM
whenever i click on lower part of screen where toll bar should be game shuts down also sometimes hard to manouver screen when playing on edges of map, also danger of fits if playing to long the way it jumps around map ? go to settings skip upkeep and battle zoom speeds up game and much easier on the eyes

posted in Great Little War Game on Aug 27, 12 5:19 AM
played game for couple of hours and boy did it screw with my head, advice go to settings and turn off battle zoom and skip upkeep it makes game faster to play and easier on the eyes

posted in The Promised Land on Jul 23, 12 6:25 AM
hi i cant get the writing stone for upgrade any ideas ty in advance oggy

posted in The Promised Land on Jul 23, 12 2:55 AM
hi if you have played 6 pirate levels already there is an arrow on the right side that takes you to a new set, look for the arrow oggy

posted in Westward II: Heroes of the Frontier on Mar 18, 11 10:03 AM
easy way to complete this quest is to use your hero to collect as many logs, gold before you go any where near the bakery. it takes some time but makes doing cakey bakey as easy as pie

posted in Westward Kingdoms on Jan 21, 11 8:09 AM
found 12 tiaras but can not spot last 1, done all quests do i have 2 open scholler box in side quest village rescue ? ty in advance 4 responding

posted in Westward Kingdoms on Jan 19, 11 9:42 AM
thanks but thats to get kings marble no charater fits threw narrow stream ?

posted in Westward Kingdoms on Jan 19, 11 5:48 AM
thanks 4 reply i have masonry but bridge will not reach over, wood or stone ?

posted in Westward Kingdoms on Jan 18, 11 4:13 PM
help needed, i can not get over to area where wizards hat is in k1, i have tried to build bridge and can see a ramp up from water but can not get to it mant thanks in advace ty

posted in Farm Tribe on Nov 1, 10 4:36 AM
the last yellow jem is on the first building, it is on the highest part of the roof, when decorated look just left and up slightly from the highest flower

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator