Posts created by mappam

posted in Dark Realm: Queen of Flames Collector's Edition on Mar 16, 15 11:03 AM
I really liked that this was a little different! It was not too hard or too easyl

Is there something else like this that is as good? What would you recommend?

THANKS!

posted in Living Legends: Ice Rose Collector's Edition on Sep 22, 14 9:13 AM
The iPad descriptions are not the best and I have tried to "cross-reference" to see about this game.

Is there an iPad forum that I am missing??

Thanks!!

posted in My Tribe on Jul 21, 13 9:29 AM
Thank you SOO much - I would love to start a new tribe and try different things with this new one.

posted in My Tribe on Jul 20, 13 10:23 AM
I have started playing this game again - after a LONG time. Finding it really refreshing and fun.

But can you have 2 or more games at the same time?

I would like to start another tribe but don't want to loose the one I have now.

THANKS!

I have a Kindle Fire and looked at this game to play on this device. BUT the pics look dark??

Anyone have this on Android? Are the graphics clear enough to see on a small screen?

THANKS! for any info - gotten soo many Stars that I would love to load and play it = if I can actually SEE it LOL

posted in Dreamscapes: The Sandman on Apr 3, 13 11:09 AM
Thanks bfgBaikal I will see if I have any and if not then take a look.

I really liked that there were no "HOS" but that you needed to find objects in the screen you were on = did that make sense LOL?

Thanks again - off to look-see......

posted in Dreamscapes: The Sandman on Apr 2, 13 9:35 AM
I just finished Dreamscapes and loved the Adventure. Not all of the HOS but interactive objects that you find along the way.

It has been a long time since I have played a fairly easy Adventure and got thru it without using too much help lol.

Suggestions would be awesome - thanks in advance!

posted in World Riddles: Secrets of the Ages on Oct 4, 11 9:35 AM
Egypt - I need about 500 more points to finish this level and I can NOT beat the time to finish. I have been over the time by as much/little as 20 seconds! lol and I am getting frustrated.

Is there a way around this? Or a way to change the "expert" time?

Thanks! I love this game - this type of game and have them all.

posted in Mystery Case Files ®: 13th Skull ™ on Jan 9, 11 4:38 PM
I do not have a screwdriver for the cage.

I read the walkthru and it says something about "scene in the shed"....this is not available again (now) and the screwdriver I had is gone.

As above - how can I get another screwdriver? I am stuck without one!

Thanks!

posted in Fear For Sale: Mystery of McInroy Manor on Jan 2, 11 7:20 AM
I have been trying to decide if I should try it - well every time I DEMO a game I end up buying it (well almost every time anyway) BUT would like to know how long this game is?

I just finished Awakening Moonfell Wood and loved it! The length was awesome and I felt i really got my money's worth.

Thanks!

posted in Fear For Sale: Mystery of McInroy Manor on Jan 2, 11 7:20 AM
I have been trying to decide if I should try it - well every time I DEMO a game I end up buying it (well almost every time anyway) BUT would like to know how long this game is?

I just finished Awakening Moonfell Wood and loved it! The length was awesome and I felt i really got my money's worth.

Thanks!

posted in Shaman Odyssey: Tropic Adventure™ on Feb 1, 10 7:22 AM
I love the "survivor" type games and can't wait for this one to be Fixed so I can try it.

Also can't wait to see what others say about it and the actual game play!

posted in Anka on Jan 10, 10 4:55 PM
Yes and I have checked the barrels again.

I have tried to go to the train or station with no luck.

The bird was suppose to go into the cage when the seeds were placed there and it didn't. It just sits there and doesn't move.

Thanks for the reply - I appreciate the help.

posted in Anka on Jan 10, 10 11:38 AM
Thanks AnnBy - I just tried to do anything and everything I could and the bird is still sitting on top of the gallo's - when I click on the bird I get "The bird is too high I can't reach it.:

The jail door "I have not fixed....."
The store "I have not caged the bird..."
The hotel "I don't want to disturb her..."
Toward the bridge "I think I will stay here..."

I have no inventory at this point.......and have tried leaving the game and rebooting my PC.

Nothing is working... Any idea?

posted in Anka on Jan 10, 10 8:17 AM
After reading all of the comments and reviews I also downloaded this game. I am really enjoying it!!

I am stuck however with the "bird in the cage" part.

I put the seeds into the cage but the bird never shows up. Because it does not go back into the cage I can't give the sherriff the evidance I have collected. So I can Not progress any farther.

Am I missing something or is the game "stuck"??

Thanks so much for a wonderful game!!

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Dire Grove™ on Dec 11, 09 8:34 AM
I have been waiting for this game to come out in "regular" form so I could use a credit. But after reading some of the posts here I am wondering if YOU think it is better to "bite the bullet" and spend the extra money for the Collectors Edition?

That is almost 2 more credits (games) for the same amount of money and things are really tight here atm.

Thanks for thoughts on this!

posted in Wandering Willows on May 9, 09 7:18 AM
Ahh Haa - Thanks so much!

posted in Wandering Willows on May 9, 09 6:51 AM
I have the radio and the 'teeth' stakes but can't figure out what to do with them.

I can't 'put' them in the balloon basket or on the balloon itself. I have tried clicking everywhere around the balloon and nothing.....

Do you just keep them in your inventory for later?

Thanks

posted in Wandering Willows on May 9, 09 6:43 AM
In the Tropics now so - Olive green cargo shorts with original red/white stripe shirt ...I like the look TeeHee

posted in Wandering Willows on May 9, 09 6:40 AM
I could swear that my Peach trees have turned into Apricot trees! I can't find Peaches Now anywhere - anyone else have this?

I Never had Apricot trees anywhere and when I went (back from Tropics to Grassland) to look for peaches for a juice all the trees have changed.

Where can I find Peaches?

Stranger than strange....

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator