Posts created by vickie2281950

posted in Nightmare Adventures: The Witch's Prison on Sep 6, 10 3:42 PM
This is a thinker so I'm really enjoying this game, I'm very slow moving so I don't notice if a game is "too slow", lol. just read somesome say might be as good as Redemption Cemetery, I'm going to look that one up next, thanks for the tip. This should take me a couple of days to play so it was worth buying. Thanks BF.

posted in Tiger Eye - Part I: Curse of the Riddle Box on May 23, 10 7:10 PM
5 STARS. This is the second best game I've played so far this year. The first was Curse of the Opera. I absolutely loved it. I can't wait for Part 2. Thank you BFG, now hurry up and get that sequel!

posted in Nancy Drew: Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake on Jan 18, 10 5:04 PM
Thank you Laflamme, I'll give it one more try and see what happens. I appreciate your help. V

posted in Nancy Drew: Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake on Jan 18, 10 12:57 AM
I played only one other ND game (The Haunted Carousel) so I am a novice to her games but I'm not new to puzzle type games and I just can't find how to get to the cemetary in the forest. (I even have a printed walkthrough but that just shows the map and that doesn't help either since you can't turn where you think you should) I get to the stump and get my wood piece and no matter how I turn I wind up near the shoe on the other side and then I just go back and forth between scenes. I have restarted the game 5 times and have been trying to do this for days now, over and over again. Is there a trick to it. Can someone help me with this? The next thing for me to do is delete the game and forget about it. But I would like the experience because all the reviews say this is one of the easier games, so I would like to play it before I try a more difficult one. But I am stuck. Any help on this would be appreciated. Thank you. Vickie

posted in The Treasures of Mystery Island on Aug 4, 09 5:00 PM
someone please help me, i'm stuck at the amulet in the stone quarry. what do you do after the first picture?

posted in Magic Encyclopedia: Moon Light on Jul 11, 09 1:46 AM
Magic Encyclopedia 2 is one of the best games i've ever played, I was up until 5:00am, I couldn't stop. Now I'm looking for more like it.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Jun 22, 09 9:48 PM
its in the kitchen cabinet with the handle

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator