Posts created by IamJbar

posted in Fill and Cross Pirate Riddles on Mar 5, 14 5:03 PM
Downloaded the trial version, only to get the message that my " Free Trial" was over, before I even launched the game. Not a big deal, as I was planning to use a Punch Card Credit to buy anyway, but then I got an error message, ( unable to process request at this time, try again later) when I tried to use the credit. Any one having these same problems?

posted in Moai: Build Your Dream on Jun 26, 13 6:51 PM
Downloaded and played the trial with no problems, however after purchasing the game, and activating it, the game will not load. When I try to load it, from the desktop or from Game Manager, it flashes for a second, then my screen goes directly to my desktop. When I try to reopen it, it says the game is already running. I have deleted and reinstalled the game several times. I am on my PC running Windows 7.

I have the PC version, and am having the same trouble. I can't access the Sun Tower puzzle. I can see it, the hatch is open, just can't click on it. I was having no trouble BEFORE the hatch opened, could zoom in, get the " this is what you need before you can do this message" (not exact words, but you know what I mean). Can anyone help?

Casilynette wrote:I can't get the left door below deck open after completing the puzzle. I give up!

Me too!!!

posted in Syberia - Part 1 on Feb 28, 12 9:18 AM
Abbria wrote:I've always considered BF to be one of those companies that lived up to the gold standard for customer service, games offered, price-point, etc. Now I'm just sad. This is a dirty move -

Exactly!

I consider myself a very loyal fish, I am ok with the Deluxe idea, ( don't love it, but can live with it), I am disappointed on days when an SE of a CE I have purchased is TGT, but I just go back to an ' old favorite' on those days. I don't post very often, only when I feel very strongly about something. I feel I have to add my very loud and emphatic Foul to the general concensus here today. C'mon, BF, this was a blasted DD!!

posted in Aaron Crane: Paintings Come Alive on Feb 21, 12 1:23 PM
I am having the same trouble with the puzzle piece on the doorway. After being told to get potion with blue venom and honey, am unable to get back through door and the puzzle piece is gone. Please, if any of you are also having this trouble,( or you know how to fix it), post here. The more gamers having the same problem, the sooner a fix comes along. Thanks for the help.

posted in Grim Tales: The Legacy Collector's Edition on Jan 5, 12 1:05 PM

Thanks to all for the help! I ended up changing my game mode from Hard to Easy, then I was able to zoom in on the nameplate. No problems from there on.
Have a great weekend!
JBar

posted in Grim Tales: The Legacy Collector's Edition on Jan 5, 12 4:36 AM
I have the screwdriver, and have followed every step in the SG up to this point, but every time I try to remove the name plate, I keep getting " this item cannot be used here". I have clicked this stinking screwdriver everywhere I can on this portrait !
What do I need to do?
JBar

posted in Mountain Crime: Requital on Dec 12, 11 1:36 PM
Thank you!!

posted in Mountain Crime: Requital on Dec 12, 11 4:35 AM
Add me to the list of those that have hit the "demo wall". This is a really good game. Keeping my fingers crossed for a quick fix.

posted in Secrets of the Vatican: The Holy Lance on Nov 21, 11 12:14 AM
I looked this one up. It is an HdO game. That's enough for me to pass on this one.

DragonLadyOz wrote:Are those of you having problems with the game "lagging" either running XP and/or playing the game with the GM and your Internet browser still open?
I suspect this game requires a lot of RAM, so shut down your Internet before you play.
If you are playing the trial, you will still need to have the GM open (and the lag time might still occur with older systems), but if you have purchased the game, close the GM and play it using the desktop icon to bypass the GM.
This might enable the game to play in a better mode for you.
Cheers

Thanks for the advice. Will reinstall now and see what happens. I am using a new desktop with Win 7 and current driver updates. I am usually so interested in the new game that I forget to close my browser, so I really hope this is the case.

Uninstalled after about 5 minutes, game very slow and jerky. I think I will wait and see if there are more people having the same problem as sunnyglow and I seem to be having before I reinstall. I loved the first game, I really hope that this isn't one of those CE's that so many of us are not able to play.

posted in Mystery Murders: Jack the Ripper on Aug 30, 11 11:11 AM
Have you had any luck with this yet? I am having the same problem....can't get this one figured out. I am amazed that no one has responded to you yet. This forum is full of really helpful people.

Figured it out! I am soooo slloowww today. Highlight to read;

Combine the twine and the glasses, use the wire culters to bend the glasses into a hook, then click on the drain.

posted in Grim Tales: The Bride Collector's Edition on Aug 5, 11 3:36 PM
Thank you, sinshack! Off to reinstall now, fingers crossed. Enjoy the weekend!

posted in Grim Tales: The Bride Collector's Edition on Aug 5, 11 7:37 AM
.............When the ' Technical Issues' thread is the longest one in the forum!!!

posted in Grim Tales: The Bride Collector's Edition on Aug 4, 11 9:57 PM
Having the same problems with the photo puzzle AND the black screen when the demon shows up. Am afraid to hope for a fix. Have been waiting forever for a fix for Grim Facade. I hope I am not posting 2 months from now that I am still waiting for a fix for this game!!!

posted in Sandra Fleming Chronicles: Crystal Skulls on Jul 12, 11 8:00 PM
I have been wondering the same thing. Keep coming back to this forum every couple of days to see if there has been any progress. Seems to me a lot of people having the same problem would get some attention. We just wanna BUY the game!

posted in Vampire Saga - Welcome To Hell Lock on Jul 9, 11 6:21 PM
I have been having the same problems with a lot of the games lately. I have a new HP desktop running Windows 7. I update daily, have tons of memory, latest versions of all the Flash, video cards, etc. I have HAD problems with more games these last two months than those that I HAVE NOT had problems with. I sent a Dr.Felix report to CS Tech. They were absolutely polite and professional, as usual, but did not seem to be able to tell me if I would ever be able to play those games. They just said to keep checking the forums for update and fix announcements. I have been a member for a long time, and this is the first time I have felt like I was unable to find anything to use my credits on!! I dont post often. Thanks for letting me vent,
JBar

posted in Intrigue Inc: Raven's Flight on Jul 1, 11 12:26 AM
I have been so looking foreward to this game. I was in such a great mood. Game downloaded in no time at all...everything looking good. And now, the game has been " Saving File" for the last 18 minutes.
Crash and Burn

Update: took forever to save file, but installed in less than 2 minutes. No Glitches that I can see so far, only a few minutes into the game.Definately looks to be well worth the wait.
Hope everyone enjoys their holiday weekend!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator