Posts created by GrandmaCrafty

posted in A Girl in the City on Mar 9, 12 2:02 PM
Why is everyone complaining about "only 3 hints for the entire game"? There are actually unlimited hints, by finding stars in each scene. I played the untimed version because I hate to be pressured when playing a game. So, I don't know if the star option is available in the timed version.

I agree this is not a great game, but I still like the simple Hidden Object games. I did enjoy it for the DD price.

posted in Mystery Solitaire: Secret Island on Jan 24, 12 2:02 PM
I am currently stuck on level 38 as well. I love this game, but can't seem to get past this level. I got down to only 2 cards left and had to restart the level. I had such hope that time!
Does anyone out there have a hint to pass on?

posted in Fluttabyes on Sep 29, 11 2:12 PM
Hi BearKat, to get out of the high score page you have to press th "ENTER" key! I don't know what the lady bug is for either.

I agree that the game is pretty, but pointless.

posted in Luxor HD on Jun 6, 11 4:23 PM
This a very strange thing that is happening to me. I have a double cursor...the regular small arrow and also the custom cursor. If I keep the reqular cursor at the bottom of the screen it seems okay. However, it can be quite confusing to see both cursors on screen at the same time. I love the Luxor games, but this is a bit much for this old grandma!

posted in Mystery Agency: Secrets of the Orient on Mar 24, 11 8:34 PM
My feelings precisely, Beadfisher!

posted in Word Krispies on Apr 13, 10 7:57 AM
A great daily deal! My 7 year old granddaughter comes to spend the week-end with us occasionally and loves speling games. I am looking forward to happy times with her on her next visit. We love word games!

posted in Virtual Families on Nov 21, 09 7:02 PM
Hi Shaunamarie,
The kids will work at age 14 - that is, they can then do the floor repairs, help fix the workshop wall and fix the fountain! Even when they are little (age 3 on) they can water the flowers, pick up socks, throw away papers and even clean a smudge off the floor. Oh yes, they can also clean the spider webs and wash the dishes. Get them to work just like the adult peeps, just place them over the chore that you want them to do.

I hope you are enjoying your little families. I play all five at once and they keep me busy. Two are into generation #19 and the other three are in gen. 3 and 4 because those couples failed to have children after l7 generations!

Welcome to the pond, and happy gaming.

posted in Virtual Families on Nov 12, 09 10:38 PM
Hi, Sissy30,
Welcome to the pond!
No, don't give up yet. The oldest peep to have a baby in my families was 52. Do a doctor's visit to see if they need a baby boost.
Happy gaming!
GrandmaCrafty

posted in Virtual Families on Sep 27, 09 10:35 PM
Chloekacie, that must be a glich in your game. My peeps always age - no matter if they are married or not. I have never had that happen in my game.
Happy gaming

posted in Virtual Families on Sep 19, 09 10:30 PM

This is an easy fix, just take your peep to the bathroom sink to get a drink of water!
Nothing esle is required. Happy gaming.

posted in Virtual Families on Sep 11, 09 3:33 PM
BTW! Welcome to the pond. Happy gaming!

posted in Virtual Families on Sep 11, 09 3:31 PM
It is totally random. My first family had triplets back in generation #2. We are now in gen. #11 and no more triplets. Twins, yes. I am running 5 families and those were the only triplets ever. We keep trying! Sorry to say there are no trick or secrets to multiple births.

posted in Virtual Families on Sep 9, 09 3:58 PM
lorie56 wrote:
erincecily wrote:which package has the ant farm in it?

The white one is iffy. Sometimes it's meds and sometimes it's ants.

LORIE56, WOW, I thought the little white box was always ants! I got it once and never again. I've had to deal with ants in RL and it was awful to get rid of them. Guess I might try it again.

Are your peeps usually sick when you get the box with meds, or is that just random?

posted in Horatio's Travels on Sep 3, 09 2:50 PM
Thanks MarkAlan, it was driving me crazy wondering where I played this game before! I kept thinking that is was familiar, but not exactly the same as I had seen previously. Now I won't have to worry about waking up at 2 am with the answer jumping around in my brain.

posted in Virtual Families on Sep 1, 09 8:26 PM
Boy, that is sure a surpprise to me! I have two families that still have one puzzle piece to go, and I haven't seen one in a very long time. I have never seen an extra one come up anywhere, for sure. I believe that the picture pieces are worth the same as any other collection pieces...common, uncommon, and rare. They are sold for $5.00, $15.00 and $50.00 respectively. In the photo, the top row are common, the middle row are uncommon, and the bottom row are rare. If you can remember which piece it was, you can figure out the selling price.

posted in Magic Vines on Aug 23, 09 9:26 PM
I am having the same problem. It is very frustrating to have to start at the beginning each time. I did email tech support but did not find an answer to this particular situation. Can anyone come up with an answer? Sure would appreciate any advice. Thanks!

posted in Jewel Match on Aug 23, 09 8:54 PM
My game is running perfectly. No flashes or glitches! I am loving these August specials, even though the are featuring several games that I have purchased in the past. I am also enjoying the forums and really do appreciate some of the hints that I have discovered for some games that had me baffled. Big Fish is the greatest for my money!

posted in Jewel Match on Aug 23, 09 8:48 PM
God explanation, Sublime One! I was just going to reply when I saw your reply come up.

posted in Virtual Families on Aug 23, 09 2:58 PM
One of my families had a baby boy named Hubby. Yesterday we got a baby girl named Java!

posted in Virtual Families on Aug 19, 09 3:00 PM
sunmoog wrote:My newest kid just got sick! How do I tell what he has? I could do a doctor check but I have under 1,000 dollers. Please help!

Hi Sunmoog! When your peeps say they are sick, just move them from one spot to another a couple of times and they will tell you what the problem is. That way you don't have to waste money on more than one medicine. If it is the hick-ups, you just need to put them near the bathroom sink and they will get a drink of water and the hick-ups will be cured!! (Free of charge!!)

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator