Posts created by Reesmom

posted in Cake Mania: To the Max on Mar 28, 12 12:16 PM
I'm so glad I found this thread, I was wondering if I would have to work with just one oven for the whole game myself. I wonder if it's the same for the cake decorators too. Thanks Sarah.

posted in Juliette's Fashion Empire on Oct 12, 11 4:04 PM
I played the free trial of this game and had absolutely no problems. I was up to the 7th week of New York when I decided to buy the game. I bought it, installed it and, not only did I get set back to the beginning, I can't play the game. None of the furniture or dressing rooms or models show up. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling and I tried restarting my computer and nothing worked.

posted in Fashion Dash on Sep 11, 11 3:14 PM
I wish I had some advice for you but, I 'm having the same problem!!

posted in Fashion Fits! on Aug 1, 11 1:16 PM
I found the game to be just challenging enough to be worth buying. I don't like the games that are so easy, you're finished in one day so, I say yes it is.

posted in Path To Success on Jul 9, 11 5:19 PM
I had a dress, two tops, shorts, a skirt, two pairs of shoes. They have disappeared. I bought more clothing to get the modeling job and, those don't show up in my closet either. I wish they would get all these bugs straightened out.This game was extremely poorly made obviously. I would really love to have my money back. Anyone know how to make that happen?

posted in Path To Success on Jul 9, 11 1:56 PM
You need to buy the diving mask at the general store for that class too.

posted in Path To Success on Jul 8, 11 1:39 PM
jkuci wrote:The game got stuck twice and would not advance when I ran out of day hours but I was in front of the "cheap housing".
The game would not allow me to go in and sleep for the night. Just stopped. I created a new avatar and started all over again once - but after the second time it happened, I believe I'll just ask for a refund.

I'm having the same problem, I'm in front of the hotel though. Also, I bought the yacht and finished the thesis and, when the freeze up happened, suddenly, those goals are showing up like I didn't finish them. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game and, that didn't help. I agree with the people who say this game shouldn't have been released with so much wrong with it, I could have saved a lot of time and money if things were worded right in the goals. If it isn't fixed very soon, i"m asking for a refund.

posted in Busy Bea's Halftime Hustle on Feb 16, 11 7:28 PM
I just finished after about 20 tries. I stopped worrying too much about color matches. If a station I needed for a certain color was broken, I just put the person on another color and then fixed it. I also had to keep a close eye on the mayor so that he wouldn't lose all his hearts. If a person is leaving, grab them quickly and, put them where they wanted to go. That's the best I can do for you, I hope you get through this level.

Oh yeah, I also didn't worry about cleaning up the messes, just concentrated on getting the customers served and the stations repaired.

posted in Avenue Flo: Special Delivery on Nov 18, 10 12:28 PM
I like the game but, I'm glad I was able to use a game credit to purchase it. I was finished in less than 24 hours! If I had used actual money on this, I would not have been happy with how short it is.

posted in Spa Mania 2 on Oct 27, 10 4:36 PM
I wish I could help you but, I'm having trouble with this level too. I'm starting to think about just giving up, it seems impossible.

posted in Posh Boutique 2 on Oct 22, 10 3:18 PM
The game is a bit too easy but, it's' o.k.

posted in Fashion Fortune on Oct 13, 10 8:37 PM
I passed it as soon as I purchased the sewing machine upgrade. I found the next two levels to be fairly easy too.

posted in Fashion Fortune on Oct 13, 10 5:05 PM
I figured out, it's because, the game wasn't advancing itself to the next level. Apparently, there have been a lot of problems of that sort with this game.

posted in Fashion Fortune on Oct 12, 10 4:01 PM
I would love to know why it is that, whenever I buy a couch or new booth in the summer level, they always disappear when I get to the next level. By next level I mean, I buy a couch in summer level two and, in level three, it's gone every time. Is this supposed to be happening or, is this some sort of glitch? It hasn't effected my game play much so far but, if the game gets any harder, I'm sure it will.

posted in Wedding Dash 4-Ever on Sep 4, 10 9:49 PM
I wish I could find the third pair of slippers, I found the obvious ones by the gift table (?) and the one by the cake but, no matter how hard I look, I can't find another pair. I'm having a hard time getting goal too, I tried chains but, it isn't working for me.

I just read, if you're still having trouble finding the third pair of flip flops, click around the flowers and bushes to the left of the photographer.

posted in Wedding Dash 4-Ever on Aug 17, 10 3:24 PM
I'm having a fit with this level. I've tried upgrading just the food, the food and the chef, the food, the dance floor, and flo, the chairs and waiting line. I'm beside myself on what to do. Does anyone have any advice? It would be much appreciated.

posted in Ice Cream Craze on May 9, 10 1:12 PM
I purchased this game yesterday and, it worked well enough. Today, I started playing and, when I get to the upgrade shop, no money shows up and I can't buy anything. Has anyone else had this problem? If so, what can I do about it? Would uninstalling and reinstalling the game work? This is just a bit irritating to me.

posted in Diner Dash: Flo Through Time on May 6, 10 12:00 PM
How did you get past level 4? I can't do better than 13,000.

posted in Diner Dash: Flo Through Time on May 4, 10 9:31 PM
I wish I could help you but, I'm having trouble too. I'm on level three of this one and, I can't even get close to 15000.

posted in Dairy Dash on Apr 28, 10 1:13 PM
Concentrate on building chains, I found that once I played a million times, I could remember what was coming next and anticipate it and be ready also. If you know that all three chickens are going to want water and you need to water the plants at the same time, click the water 5 times and start clicking the animals and plants. It doesn't matter if you are cleaning the cows and sheep or planting crops, if you can do all the sheep and cows and plant in a row, that's a chain of 7. It helps to keep going back to the lemonade too so that the people move a little faster.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator