Posts created by MaggieD1252

posted in Turtle Odyssey 2 on Jul 6, 10 2:03 AM
I use my mouse and right click gives the same effect as the control button for the star boomerang. An I too am having trouble finding the secrets, but will try what you all suggested.
MaggieD

posted in Sprill and Ritchie: Adventures in Time on Sep 16, 09 5:16 AM
there is a statue on the right side with a plant up top, turn the fish to spray water on the plant and the last manequine will be revealed

posted in Safecracker on Jan 7, 09 2:58 AM
I must be a sucker for punishment - I won't cheat - just using my brains trying to figure numbers for the keypads - have pages of numbers I have already tried and have walked through countless times looking for anything which will have numbers on it for clues - I think another 2 or 3 days I might give up and go to the cheats way.

posted in Safecracker on Jan 7, 09 2:53 AM
get one of the red dots to the middle so that when you move the other red dot round with a different switch you can then position the red dot to go next to the one you moved around to get them together then switc them down to their spot

posted in Nancy Drew - Secret Of The Old Clock on Aug 16, 08 8:17 AM
I have been delivering telegrams for hours - the last one I have to deliver is to the orphanage but when I try to deliver it everyone is inside and it is nap time but I don't seem to be able to do anything else - any clues please???
MaggieD1252

posted in Mystery Case Files: Ravenhearst ™ on Oct 30, 07 2:05 AM
Hi , i found out easily how to get the hand and count the fingers but when I hit 5 on the keypad nothing happens, I would love to find out how to open this door, I know I can skip it but curiosity is getting the better of me. PS Love these games.
MaggieD

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator