Posts created by jewel64

posted in Moai V: New Generation Collector's Edition on Aug 30, 17 6:19 PM
Demolish buildings you do not need and build huts to increase worker numbers make sure you have at least 600 mana to cure 6 workers as you cure them watch out for the pink jelly fish click to get rid before they sting.
The 7th starfish is in the stone chest beside the middle statue.

As a Big Fish member for several years....I am fast becoming very tired of the amount of "Hidden object games" that are being offered sooooo very often in a weekly period.
More variety please.

As a Big Fish member for several years....I am fast becoming very tired of the amount of "Hidden object games" that are being offered sooooo very often in a weekly period.
More variety please.

More variety please.

posted in DreamWoods2 on Apr 12, 11 10:31 AM
Just sussed it ... need to change artifacts for different levels ddd... Brilliant game just finished it cant wait for another

posted in DreamWoods2 on Apr 12, 11 4:38 AM
Am really loving this game, but am stuck on level 47, can anyone help pls?

posted in Island Tribe on Feb 2, 11 8:31 AM
Bought the game now wish I hadnt on the later levels it is virtually impossible to obtain gold on the timer and it becomes really irriatating when the buildings keep catching fire or need repairing. I like to enjoy strategy games but this one is just annoying. Not a good buy!!

posted in Island Tribe on Feb 2, 11 7:26 AM
Arrrrrr........ have tried soooo many times to achieve gold on level 23 pls help anyone cant do it am going over gold time by nearly 30 secs

posted in Broken Sword: The Shadow of the Templars on Jan 23, 11 10:30 AM
Thank you monkey and arno sorted now

posted in Broken Sword: The Shadow of the Templars on Jan 22, 11 11:42 AM
am i being stupid but i cant fathom how to get character to decipher the code {below the conciege}

posted in Westward IV: All Aboard on Jan 5, 10 3:02 AM
Thank you George. wont waste anymore time on that then!!

posted in Westward IV: All Aboard on Jan 3, 10 11:16 AM
cannot get the remaing market challenges as it says uou have connect tracks to woodinville to unlock. there is nowhere to lay further tracks.

posted in Westward IV: All Aboard on Dec 12, 09 12:17 PM
Cheers Robin
will try that now had been dragging the gun men !!!!! ddddddd.....

posted in Westward IV: All Aboard on Dec 12, 09 11:44 AM
How do i et them disguised arrrrr.........

posted in Totem Tribe on Feb 5, 09 7:37 AM
NO NEED TO RESTART, I FOUND MY LAST SHELL IN THE GROUP OF 5 BLACK STONES AT THE EDGE OF THE WATER, MIDDLE RIGHT OF THE MAP, THEN GAVE TO IDOL AND FOUND THE FISHING LINE.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator