Posts created by lilTweet7

posted in Delicious: Emily's Wonder Wedding on Mar 11, 15 4:30 PM
Was thrilled to see another game in the Emily series. Always cute graphics and funny story line. This one however, is the best in the series, with added fun mini games, that go along with the story line well. Getting the game club discount today, made the purchase deal, even that much sweeter. Thanks BF.

A delight to play. Great graphics, colors and animated scenes. Nice story line. Just a nice game for the entire family. The music in the game gets one even more in the holiday mood. The game also ran very smooth, without any glitches, stutters or crashes.

posted in Delicious: Emily's New Beginning Collector's Edition on Dec 22, 14 11:24 PM
This is such a cute game, I could not resist purchasing it. Plays really smooth as well... no glitches that I've experienced. Several years ago, I played a similar series of games I believe by this game maker, and I had always wondered if they were going to keep adding editions, and so glad they did.

posted in Christmas Puzzle 2 on Dec 22, 14 11:20 PM
I'm enjoying it. Very relaxing, and festive. I purchased every holiday game this year. I usually don't do that, but this year had more to offer than previous years, and I could not make up my mind.

The animated graphics are very nice, and the holiday music enjoyable to listen to, but after awhile, the repeat can get a little annoying, though the option to turn down the music is there. Some of the levels in timed mode can be challenging, which is nice, but still not difficult at all.

posted in Optika on Nov 1, 14 2:27 AM
Well, this was very different, and I liked it. Wasn't sure at first, but once I got into it, I found it really nice. Pretty colors, and I found myself very relaxed because of the zen like mood of the music. A ton of levels as well, and it can be challenging which makes the game worth it, in my opinion. I enjoy puzzles, and decided to purchase the game... love playing with light!

posted in Big City Adventure: Istanbul on Nov 1, 14 1:53 AM
I've purchased all the Big City Adventure games to date, and this one follows the same format as the previous ones, but the hidden objects are a little more challenging to spot, which I like much better. The music is also great and pleasant to listen to during play time. I rank this one my favorite so far in the series.

posted in Family Vacation 2: Road Trip on Aug 28, 14 8:11 PM
This game is full of bugs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Since my previous post two days ago regarding this game, I decided to delete my original game profile and start with a new one. That seemed to work up to a point.

This time, I was able to make it a little farther... to the shadow puppet game, then once again, the game froze and I had to do the 'ctrl alt' button to bring up the task bar and close the game. When I restarted the game, the shadow puppet part in the game won't function at all now... no more flashlight, and still freezes up!

This is very frustrating, and the computer I'm playing the game on, is less than six months old... so new with all new drivers etc. It is also a gaming machine, built especially for games. I am not about to waste more time in recreating new profiles, only to keep starting from the beginning of the game, only allowing me to advance a step or two farther along in the progression of same, before freezing up again, and also find in game objects magically disappearing!

Guess I'm now off to email BF for a credit resolution. In the meantime I will be deleting the game from my computer altogether, which is a shame, since it looked like a cute game to play... sigh. I gave it a fair shot, and tried to resolve the issue myself, but without success. So many people are having problems as well.

posted in Family Vacation 2: Road Trip on Aug 26, 14 3:56 PM
Played the entire demo without a glitch. Went to purchase via a free game credit I earned, activated the game, and began playing where I left off. All seemed to be running fine until I got to the part where dad wanted me to finish his computer match 3 game. At that point the game froze. I could not even exit the game until I pressed my control and alt keys together to bring up the 'task manager' and then exited the game. Did this 4 times, with each time the game still freezing up at that same point. I then restarted my computer and tried again to play the game, yet still the same problem.

Now I just wasted a free game credit I earned on this game for nothing. Sounds like others are also having the same similar issues, only at different parts of the game progress.

What now? I'm going to have to delete this game, but will I be reissued another game credit?

posted in Hometown Poker Hero on Aug 21, 14 6:51 PM
I'm really enjoying the game, because I love Poker! The graphics are super cute.
So far, no technical glitches.

posted in Magic Bookshop: Mahjong on Jul 1, 14 6:49 PM
Thought I had my fill of Mahjong games, since I own several, and most are just not challenging at all. This one however is... what a nice treat! I'm really enjoying the game, but now stuck on level 21! ha ha. Finally, a Mahjong with challenge.... I like, I like

posted in Sweet Shop Rush on Jul 1, 14 6:43 PM
I did not think I would like this type of game, but decided to use a free credit on it, and glad I did. Though I did not like the background music, I do enjoy the game because the levels get more challenging as you progress, though still not difficult. There are also tons of upgrades.

I have not played a HOG in a long time, and I'm glad I purchased this one, even though I missed the sale But even so, this game has some of the most gorgeous graphics I've seen in a long time, and one of the reasons I purchased it, besides the fact that I've always loved the Rapunzel story, though this game is not the original story.

The game installed easily and throughout play, ran very smoothly... no glitches. The mini games and HOG piles were not hard at all, and I played on hard level, while not skipping anything. Despite not being a challenging game, all the mini's were still enjoyable to play, and the HOG piles of junk... so pretty!

I also enjoyed the background music.

You also get a lot of play for your dollars, and now that I've completed the main game, I'm off to enjoy the Bonus one.

posted in Next Stop on Apr 29, 14 8:28 PM
I've grown to enjoy TM games a lot, and this one is a buy... cute graphics and face paced. Levels increase in difficulty. Music is a little annoying, but just turn it off if you prefer.

posted in Farm to Fork on Feb 28, 14 4:51 PM
Another adorable farm game, with a different twist, other than just growing crops.
Graphics are super cute. Tons of levels and upgrades. Decided to purchase it.

posted in Luxor 2 HD on Feb 24, 14 6:19 PM
I sometimes enjoy playing marble shooting games, and the Luxor series tops them all in my opinion. I have a few others, and this one has beautiful artwork... love Egyptian themed games, because I'm crazy about Egyptian art. Purchased for sure.

posted in Archie: Riverdale Rescue on Feb 23, 14 11:33 AM
Cute game with cute graphics, from the original cartoon. Brings back a lot of memories from my childhood.

The only problem for me, as with many of the 'free' games, is that, unless you want to spend days, weeks, etc., trying to finish without paying real money for soda's like in this game, you are not going to get far. You can finish it for 'free', but it will take seemingly forever.

So far I did purchase a few soda's just to get started a little faster (on level 8 now), but the soda's for real money is pretty expensive, because several tasks take 16, or more soda's a piece! Now I love soda pop, but not that much! I will just trudge along now, and play a few tasks a day, turn the game off, and visit each new day, and progress along in that fashion, because budget watching right now is more of a personal priority.

Still though, the game is very cute; just wish I could finish it faster and in free fashion, then it would truly be deemed a free game.

posted in Clutter 3: Who is The Void? on Feb 11, 14 6:18 PM
A very good game! Not too easy either, which I love. I never heard of this series before, and I enjoyed the demo very much. I will be purchasing and checking into the others in this game series.

Like so many others, I've always loved this Christmas story, and the game is terrific!

Gorgeous graphics, animations, cut scenes and voice overs. Almost makes me wish for tons of snow (not really, )! The holiday music is also very nice.

I purchased the Nutcracker last year, and thought that was a wonderful game as well, but this one, even better. Did not even finish the demo, and decided to purchase. So another holiday theme game to add to my collection.

What can I add in review, that others have not already stated? Nothing, except this is a purchase from me, for sure. Love this series... always a great job done!

posted in Mosaics Galore on Nov 29, 13 4:21 PM
I've always loved these Mosaic games. They start out easy, and then sometimes get a bit challenging, especially to beat against the clock. I will be adding this game to my collection. I also enjoyed the instrumental music, which I found relaxing to listen to.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator