Posts created by Honey633

posted in Noir Chronicles: City of Crime Collector's Edition on Jan 17, 18 2:51 PM
the code IS sUpposed tO be written somewhere and I cant find It, its tHe cabinet with 3 nUmberS

posted in Harrowed Halls: Hell's Thistle Collector's Edition on Nov 10, 17 6:28 AM
I got the numbers okay but I cant get the part where you match up the lock!! I have tried everything!! HELP!!

posted in Edge of Reality: Ring of Destiny Collector's Edition on Apr 28, 16 10:26 AM
what direction are the wolf heads supposed to be facing????

posted in Surface: Reel Life Collector's Edition on Apr 12, 14 9:49 AM
SO DO WE GET A REFUND????? I HAVETRIED EVERYTHING AND NOTHING WORKS!! I AM ANGRY!!!!

posted in Fear for Sale: Phantom Tide Collector's Edition on Apr 3, 14 2:43 PM
I have another glitch!! I keep going to the spot where the girl is looking at the raven . You are supposed to put the rung on the steel ladder to go up. But I don't even have my inventory items! Backed out and started three different times!!!! Any help out there for me????

posted in Emberwing: Lost Legacy Collector's Edition on Mar 17, 14 4:54 PM
I pulled the buttons closer to me but I have no button to put there??? I have tried everything!!

posted in Mystery Trackers: Silent Hollow on Feb 27, 14 2:18 PM
I don't know what time the clock should be set to ???

posted in Nightfall Mysteries: Black Heart Collector's Edition on Jan 28, 12 10:34 AM
does anyone know WHERE the stone is that I am supposed to carve the 5 into??? much appreciated if you know....

posted in Weird Park: Broken Tune Collector's Edition on Nov 1, 11 6:11 PM
I know the channel to turn the radio to....but can't get it to turn to that!! Any help out there!?!?! Thanks!!

posted in Mystery Murders: Jack the Ripper on Aug 30, 11 3:57 PM
WHAT do you do with the initials carved in the tree? I have tried the saw and the screwdriver, no luck.....really stuck, can't do anything now!!

posted in Mystery Novel on Apr 11, 11 1:45 PM
What is the deal with the hidden object game towards the end? There are 2 lists of objects and a blue arrow. i have followed it around and tried to beat it to the objects everything!! Can't figure this one out!!! HELP!!!

posted in Shiver: Vanishing Hitchhiker Collector's Edition on Mar 24, 11 11:58 AM
hmmmm......I did that, but thought I needed the knob! Will try it again! Thanks!!

posted in Shiver: Vanishing Hitchhiker Collector's Edition on Mar 24, 11 11:13 AM
HOW do I fix the radio?? I have the knob and keep turning it, but I can't figure out what the fork is all about? I have tried to put it in the radio everywhere! Pleazzze help!!!

posted in The Serpent of Isis: Your Journey Continues on Feb 27, 11 2:56 PM
I get to the painting - I cut it with the scissors - grab the helix key - go to leave for the louvre - and the game shuts down!! Very disappointing!! Anyone else having the problem???

posted in Mystery of Mortlake Mansion on Dec 21, 10 8:27 AM
I am trying to put the yellow crystal in the portal in the shadowy dining room!! But I can't get it? Am I missing something? Anyone know what to do??

posted in Jewelry Secret: Mystery Stones on Dec 12, 10 5:55 AM
Anyone know where the bracelet is?? I am stuck right in the beginning!! Things are sooooo small !!!!

posted in Lost Chronicles: Salem on Dec 4, 10 5:27 AM
anyone know where the red gem is to get into the burial ground??? I have the other 2.......

posted in Dream Day True Love on Dec 2, 10 6:42 PM
There is one in the living room fireplace!! I have 9 and CAN'T find the last one! I am thinking it's in the LRoom.....maybe in that pile of rubble?? But how do we get it???

HELP!! I push all the right numbers and then go back to the keys and the little notch is there....BUT I can't get anything to slide anywhere!!! I have tried and tried!! Anybody have any tips!?!?! Very frustrated!!!!

HOW do I loosen the hinges in the bathroom to clean the window?? I have tried the screwdriver and the hammer! Thought I would break the window rather than clean it!! LOL

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator