Posts created by lughug

posted in The Game of Life ® on Oct 24, 12 11:28 AM
I was on the game two minutes and the game has no option or setting full screen. I played in the small screen and it was stupid and when the person was driving her car, it made me nausious. I haven't seen any games that have tweeked me in a long time.

I have been a member and have purchased many games. I have been pulling up some old games and they seem new. Actually the monopoly was lame as well.

posted in Happy Kingdom on Oct 21, 12 4:10 PM
If you make the wrong item there is no recycle bin ...poorest game for directions I have ever seen.

posted in Farm Frenzy 3 on Oct 9, 09 5:07 PM
I thought that this was funny because after playing for a long time it tells you that you have a fatal error.

posted in Cake Mania Main Street on Oct 9, 09 5:02 PM
yes...it becomes unlocked but you need to click on it pay to begin to play it.

posted in Cake Mania Main Street on Oct 9, 09 4:58 PM
It says that you can move the items that you purchase where ever you want ...I thought that it would help to have the flower wrapper closer to the end of the counter but I cannot get it to let me move it.

Has anyone done this and how?

posted in Bilbo: The Four Corners of the World on Aug 15, 09 4:34 PM
When you are supposed to sell a large number of a certain food in most cases the food is not liked at all by any of the diners thus making it impossible to sell that number of meals to the diners eating.

Also at one level the goal of making the beaver happy is listed twice...

Why wasn't this game beta tested first?

posted in Bilbo: The Four Corners of the World on Jul 25, 09 7:29 AM
I am having trouble with making the egg rolls. Twice when I did not make them perfect - the game froze up and I had to restart the game and starting at the building.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator