Posts created by dynabee

posted in Inception of Darkness: Exorcist 3 on Nov 12, 12 1:02 PM
I am also having difficulty locating the bucket after using for snowflake. Already played thru to cave and had to start over. Where is the darn thing?

posted in Inception of Darkness: Exorcist 3 on Nov 12, 12 12:56 PM
Did not pick up bucket of water after first use now trapped in cave. Do I have to start over?

posted in Inception of Darkness: Exorcist 3 on Nov 12, 12 12:14 PM
Did not pick up bucket of water after first use now trapped in cave. Do I have to start over?

posted in Infected: The Twin Vaccine Collector's Edition on Jun 24, 12 7:59 PM
Trying to remove object stuck in floorboards in bathroom but no matter where Iput tweezers nothing happens?

posted in Snark Busters: High Society on May 23, 12 12:23 PM
Already stuck trying to focus first picture, do you ever get a skip option in this game?

posted in Whispered Stories: Sandman on May 22, 12 10:54 AM
i can only find 4 of the boards to put boat on help

posted in Theatre of the Absurd Collector's Edition on Apr 30, 12 1:20 PM
Going round in circles trying to find last angel which I think is in the annex room. Problem is cannot find annex room

posted in Victorian Mysteries®: The Yellow Room on Apr 25, 12 8:07 PM
After garden stabbing scene walkthrough says to return to Rouletabilles room. When you go there nothing happens door wont open and screen says nothing to do here?

posted in Victorian Mysteries®: The Yellow Room on Apr 24, 12 1:53 PM
After garden scene (stabbing) walkthrough says to go to Rouletbilles room but when i go there it keeps saying nothing left to do and nothing happens when i click on door, is this a glitch or ?

Having same issue with telescope and yes have already put steering wheel on. Any fix other than starting game over?

posted in Schoolmates: The Mystery of the Magical Bracelet on Mar 29, 12 10:28 AM
I have a box and a dragon head but no clue where or how to open it?

posted in Ghost Encounters: Deadwood on Mar 26, 12 9:37 PM
finally found the salt peter but don't have way to collect it. Been all over town no clue what to do next?

posted in Mystery Agency: Visions of Time on Mar 12, 12 12:25 PM
how do you control scroll option?

posted in Entwined: Strings of Deception on Mar 11, 12 10:35 AM
cannot get game to play says i need codec ms mpeg4 v2, tried to download but still get same message. help please.

posted in Borgia: Faith and Fear on Mar 7, 12 12:10 PM
tried again and got the right spot anyone else have a problem let me know

posted in Borgia: Faith and Fear on Mar 7, 12 12:04 PM
in the secret room the painting on the right said something is written but you need a sharp object. /i have that but when I go back to painting no matter where I click nothing happens. What am I doing wrong?

posted in Borgia: Faith and Fear on Mar 7, 12 11:56 AM
in room with paintings one picture says something is written there but you need a sharp object which I have but no matter where I click it nothing happens. Hint just says examine painting more closely, what am I doing wrong?

posted in Between the Worlds II: The Pyramid on Mar 4, 12 7:51 PM
thanks got it

posted in Between the Worlds II: The Pyramid on Mar 4, 12 10:21 AM
anybody know what order the color disks go on pyramid?

posted in Between the Worlds II: The Pyramid on Mar 4, 12 10:19 AM
got it

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator