Posts created by geninfo4

posted in Vermillion Watch: Moorgate Accord Collector's Edition on Jul 26, 16 2:02 PM
just wanted to add my approval of this game, will wait for a game club credit sale, but I definitely will be buying this game! kudos to eipix . there has been such a lull of good games that are coming out lately. BFG, hopefully you are reading and reacting to our messages, particularly about game club members and what are you going to do to keep them buying?????

posted in Maze: Subject 360 Collector's Edition on Aug 2, 15 1:37 PM
just a quick message re this weekends SALE????? sale is not good enough for bfg members ! I agree with shelterhill and others who are waiting for bfg to give us a BOGO, and or sale @ 7.00 for collectors. also I am waiting for coupon for getting gummy drops!!!!!! what gives with you BFG. ?????

long time member but who knows, I am thinking of leaving!!!!

Gen

posted in Subliminal Realms: The Masterpiece Collector's Edition on Jul 11, 15 2:38 PM
thought that this was a decent game. have been playing demo! like some of the hos being different. BUT what i do not like is the fact that the SALE, is not factoring in the game club members. I will not pay 9.99 while the general public can also pay this price and not be a member. where are our perks for being members???? honestly if you are going to have a sale make it one that includes us MEMBERs, at game club prices. I have 4 game credits that I have been unable to use unless it is for full price. REALLY, COME ON BFG, do you want us to continue as members, or are you slowly pushing us away?????

posted in New York Mysteries: High Voltage Collector's Edition on Jun 6, 15 4:32 PM
just wanted to say that I am so pleased to see that there are many of you regulars that have posted, and given their views. great!!! keep them coming. I have yet to play the demo, but will get back with my thoughts as well.

posted in Surface: Alone in the Mist Collector's Edition on Jun 4, 15 3:40 PM
re: too long/too short! please I am tired of all the whining! if you are playing and enjoying great. if not, please do no disparage the group that likes it! we all have our personal dislikes etc., every game is not for everyone,! I hope we can agree to disagree, and still remain gamers who are always looking for the next breakout game. and in the meantime, I will try to enjoy what there is out there NOW. thanks and have a great weekend,,,,,,,,,gen

posted in Danse Macabre: Deadly Deception Collector's Edition on Feb 28, 15 1:59 PM
just one more player who loves EIPIX. it may not be the best of their games, but it is interesting to want more and see where it leads! I will wait until there is a great sale, ie, 65% off or 2 for 1, but I can wait, and want to see where this developer will try to best itself, and lead to greater games. note: sometimes a gamer just wants to play a game. not to see how hard or difficult but to be entertained along the way. just my own thoughts! GEN

posted in Sea of Lies: Burning Coast Collector's Edition on Feb 6, 15 3:29 PM
let me add my name to the long list of gamers who don't
like the new format ?!!!!! I want the forums back on the original game so that I can go directly to this to see what others think of the game!!!! is this too much to ask for????? why change this in the first place? if it isn't broken leave it alone!!!!
now I have an additional addition to find game, find this particular forum etc. why soo many more steps. this is not logicial. or SANE!!!! in my opinion!!!! this site is getting more complicated, more add ons, more of what I do not want!!!!!

F>IX THIS BFG, too much garbage floating, too many extraneous sites within sites. want a streamlined site, and what we have now is not it!!!!!
complaining BIG TIME.. is there anyone out there who cares?????

gen

posted in Graven: The Purple Moon Prophecy on Dec 9, 14 1:30 PM
to Darek_Rusin: this is a very good SE game and I completed the trial !
the graphics are clear and bright, I love the puzzles! I know that sparkles bother some, particularly in the difficult mode, but this did not bother me. sometimes when I play late in the day, my mind is not as sharp and therefore a little nudge helps. in future could you have a custom mode where everyone will be content???!!!!

thanks for a really good game and I hope that there will be many more! I also like the idea that there is some historical content included. I am an expert gamer and expect bigger and better things with your company. please give us some info as to where you are located, background etc. we really are interested!!

thanks again, I will be buying this game,, Gen

posted in Haunted Legends: The Stone Guest Collector's Edition on Nov 16, 14 2:58 PM
re SALE???? I agree with gamblebug.! this is not a sale for BFG members! only the general public, so why would I want to buy anything if not a real sale for members??? come on BFG, what is going on????
gen

game has glitch at garden HOs. saw mug picked it up and then it disappeared. same with spray bottle. I have win 8 new Samsung desktop and I will not purchase until there is a new build. I am tired of all the glitches with games lately!!!! I should not have to restart. etc., this should be completely fixed and ready to play . NO BUY!!!!!! gen

posted in Warlock: The Curse of the Shaman on Aug 17, 14 3:00 PM
just adding to the long line of gamers who cannot play this game through!!!!!

I deleted, reinstalled, and used a new name, was working until the mermaid/clippers etc., NET back on mermaid, noo clippers, can't find the rest of the ingredients to make pie etc., ssooooooooooooooooooooo frustrated with this game that could of been????????? HELP BFG,, WHAT IS GOING ON, IF CAN;T ;BE FIXED I WANT MY MONEY BACK!! THIS IS NOT UP TO THE bfg STANDARD THAT WE ALL KNEW WAY BACK WHEN??????
gen

posted in Warlock: The Curse of the Shaman on Aug 16, 14 3:41 PM
CHECK THE OTHER COMPLAINTS, you will see we are all having the same problems. this is a total lack of putting out a game before it is ready. NEED I SAY MORE. SHAME ON BFG, FOR WE, THE GAMING CUSTOMER , has again had to put up with this idea that this game WORKS!!!!!!!
gen

posted in Warlock: The Curse of the Shaman on Aug 16, 14 3:36 PM
want TO echo EMERALDS, I too redownloaded the update! still stuck with no clippers, no recipe, no pan etc., HOW FRUSTRATING THIS IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

come on BFG, this is not an update!!!!! this game is not working correctlyl!!!!!

I put in a new name etc., played until I got to mermaid and could not go any further. .............................I WANT MY MONEY BACK!!! GEN

posted in Warlock: The Curse of the Shaman on Aug 13, 14 1:38 PM
REALLY LIKE GAME BUT....................same as others are having!! lost clippers, and can not get mermaid out as the net is back on after I cut net and gave her her crown. there are other glitches but for now I hopefully expect that BFG will FIX all and we can get on with this game. notice that some of my purchases have had updates! HOPEFULLY THIS ONE WILL TOO!!!!!! Gen

WHEN IS THE UPDATE/REBUILD COMING????
LOVE THIS GAME BUT HATE THE GLITCHES.!!!! either fix/ or I want my money back BFG! did anyone check out this game before exporting to the general public? this does not help BFG gamers continually finding glitches with most of the games that have been released1 very disappointed with BFG!!!! gen

posted in Nevertales: Shattered Image Collector's Edition on Jul 19, 14 10:47 AM
re nevertales, the game paused @ magic carpet! cut scene stalled. had to ctrl, esc etc. to get out of game,,,,,,,,,,, this is a glitch.......... have windows 8 also, downloaded fast with no problems until this. anyone else???

posted in Chronicle Keepers: The Dreaming Garden on Jul 2, 14 1:34 PM
I too have been kicked out of game it has happened 4 times
at the statue when I click on the hint . NO BUY!!!! I have win 8, brand new 23 computer . think this need a update !!! SERIOUSLY, bfg, are you testing this game before selling?????

posted in Haunted Hotel: Ancient Bane Collector's Edition on May 31, 14 1:12 PM
just a note to say what gives with the 50% off retail??? if this keeps up I will seriously think about canceling my membership. BFG today is not the old BFG that many of us loved and were loyal customers. but I dare say not anymore!

re the sale this weekend. this is not a sale for true BFG game members!!!!!

particularly for those of us that are long time members.! therefore I will not be buying any games this weekend even though this should be particularly for all BFG mothers , and not everyone in general. I expect a bigger discount and am disappointed that this discount was not for us members.!!!!!!! sorry but BFG has not been kind to those of us who have been LOYAL members all these years. enough said.

posted in Witch's Pranks: Frog's Fortune on May 7, 14 4:20 PM
this is the first time that I have seen this game from BFG. how did some of you play this from them before today!!????? and what is with the facts that this is not a complete or watered down version of the platinium version????? I have downloaded the demo and I really like the graphics humor, etc. so when will I buy?? not until I hear back from BFG that there will be a complete game! Gen

posted in Phenomenon: Outcome Collector's Edition on May 3, 14 3:08 PM
just into the game but I have to say I am enjoying this! graphics are clear and bright!
hos are complex and a great addition. bought it with sale and no regrets. I am asking all of you to try , as we all have different tastes etc., that being said, I think that this is a good addition to your collection. thanks developers!!!! gen

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator