Posts created by tjwilson

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 5, 16 6:02 PM
I lost my game progress when I changed computers, and THERE IS NO HELP FROM BFG, I am redoing the game, but lost all my friends, as well.I would appreciate if you ciuld add me to your friends list. New number is 536265,

Thank you all.

posted in Wanderland on Jan 12, 16 9:02 PM
Time for instructions, I'm afraid the tips don't cut it. Also, how do you get out of the game when you're done playing?

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 14, 15 12:20 PM
chellewalker wrote:tjwilson, have you ever thought that the reason they may be increasing the price of everything in the game is NOT to have people spending money, but to have people slowing down and having the game last longer?

It seems that almost as soon as an update comes out, there are already people finishing it, asking for another update (some even complaining that it's taking too long). I'm not a game developer, but I know I don't have much imagination and I know I couldn't keep coming out with new things to add to this game every week or two, on demand (and that's just me coming up with it, they have to develop it also).

If everything costs more, than that's more rounds players have to do, longer it takes for the non-paying players to finish the update, longer the developers have to come out with a new update. It doesn't mean they are automatically money hungry.

Before threatening the developers, maybe take a look at ALL possible reasons for the game play, and then if you're STILL not happy, just don't play the game. It's not mandatory.

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 5, 15 10:53 AM
I am seeing a disturbing trend in Midnight Castle, where it appears we are going to be FORCED to buy coins just to play the game! The requirements to make items is getting larger, but the coin rewards is not. In addition, new item #47 requires 20,000 coins to open. That more than double your previous requirements. Sure, a person could spend $30 to get his amount of coins, but I'm a poor person who can't afford to do that.

If the trend continues, I will have to report this game to the feds. This is a FREE game, but the FREE means that those who can't (or won't) pay are not disadvantaged. Paying for coins will obviously give someone an advantage, which is fine, but you have to be very careful about the use of the word FREE. I was an advertising exec for years, and the feds are serious about this kind of abuse of the word FREE.

I suggest that the game be made to go on as BEFORE, where requirements were in the 600 coin to 2600 coin range for making items, and that it requires less than 10,000 to open a new room.

Is anyone else concerned about this turn of events?

As many people are concerned about you trend to making money, money, money, think of those of us WHO DON'T HAVE ANY!

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 5, 15 10:42 AM
I have written to the forum (not the best forum I've ever used) and to tech support about this issue at least 8 times. In October of this year, there appeared mail from you guys that cannot be deleted. There were two, but one has been fixed. This email is describing a tournament for October, it is long past! Since users cannot remove it, BF will have to do it. The problem is that because of this email, the mailbox notice flashes all the time. PLEASE ASK THE TECHS TO REMOVE THIS OUT-OF-DATE EMAIL, AND NOT TO CREATE ANY MORE PERMANENT ONES.

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 29, 15 7:51 PM
When I play a HO scene, I am rewarded with an item. When I go to use the item I have just receive, it's gone. This has happened enough times that I needed to say something. I was awarded a Polestar from the Belfy, but when I went to use it, it was not there (was not credited) today around noon (AST)

Over time I have probably lost at least a dozen immortal Treasures, and a half dozen Polestars and Murderer's Eyes, and who knows how many other items? Can you fix this problem?!?

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 29, 15 11:56 AM
I thin k we could safely delete the postman's letter about tournaments, it is the 29th.

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 13, 15 9:45 AM

Normally I write to complain, so I thought I'd change things a bit.

Your artists are to be commended, they are fantastic! This game has the most beautiful pages imaginable! I am impressed with the updates to their pages, their work exceeds any artwork of any other game!

After the update (9/11), there is a room for me and for each of my friends. I don't understand the purpose of these rooms, and I hope that someone will write something to explain them.

And I hope the tournaments are working, too!

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 7, 15 11:53 AM
I'm trying to do Unlock 39, but it doesn't work. I have the coins, doesn't appear there are any other requirements. Is there a trick I don't know about?

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 17, 15 10:44 AM
Are you EVER going to get the tournaments fixed???

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 27, 15 12:50 PM
I am angry because in the last two days I have gotten to the beer vat, it freezes and I lose everything! Eight times I've gone through it!

A MAJOR HELP WOULD BE IF THE GAME AUTOMATICALLY DID MINI-SAVES! I've mentioned this before, but to no avail. If this keeps up, I won't want to play. Selling items also causes the game to freeze or just close, and once again, nothing is saved!

WHERE ARE THE TOURNAMENTS?

TJ

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 9, 15 10:50 AM
When will the tournaments be back? It's been close to a week and they are still not working. I realize that it had issues, but after the format change (wherein you have to get 2-3 difficult objects to complete something instead of just 1) the game has become redundant, the tournaments kind of gave us a reason to play the game.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 22, 15 10:59 AM
This was one of the most exciting games I've ever played, but the format has changed. IT HAS BECOME TEDIOUS RATHER THAN FUN!

posted in Midnight Castle on May 19, 15 8:53 PM
Since the end of spring, I'm now finding that I must come up with 3-4 of the same items (difficult to get), or I must make 3-4 visits to each room. The rewards for these excessive requests are not great enough for these efforts. i think I'd rather have spring back!

posted in Midnight Castle on May 12, 15 8:00 PM
Major issue! I don't believe the game progress is saving regularly. I played to a certain point late this afternoon, then my machine crashed, twice. It took me all the way back to this morning. There should be mini-saves every time I complete something, instead of only saving when I end the game. Part of my upset is that I had to "sell" items, which meant two hours (both crashes) wasted hitting the "sell" button, there's not even a way to enter the amount of items I want to sell (when I have over 400 of something, and several items to sell). That takes a LONG time. Frustrated.

Am I making sense to anyone?

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 16, 15 8:44 PM
You play a scene, you are awarded something that will help you in a larger quest. However, I only receive this item one out of four times (Murderer's Eye in the Iron Chest is an example). It's getting frustrating because the game keeps getting longer and I can't clear the figures' requests as fast as I should. **** and Valeria's spirit are examples. I've suspected this from the beginning and only recently started keeping track. Also, during the extra quest (i.e. Fairy) I did not receive credit for steering wheels, but as far as I can tell this has only happened today.

Something else that's really bothered me are items that are misnamed, the worst offender is the scene just off the underground, left you go to this scene, right is the pirate scene: the ball and chain is marked as shackles (which is totally wrong), the beaded necklace is called a rosary (totally incorrect, a rosary has a cross and medallion and beads of differing sizes), the crown is actually a tiara (crown is full circle, tiara is not), the dog figurine in Anubis. I mention this for several reasons, the first in that it makes the game more difficult for those of us who know in that we are searching for the object named, and later, after not finding it, clicking on the tiara for the crown. The other reason is ignorant people will remain ignorant. Two very good reasons to properly name an item.

Minus the above, it's a great game, he art is exceptional and the play is very interesting.

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 1, 15 12:36 PM
My wish list is about the Friends. I would like to see who sent me a gift so I know who in my friends list is sending me gifts back, it takes a long for the Thank You button to appear, it would be very nice if one I've gifted it would take me back to where I had gifted last, instead of starting over at "A".. Also, can only go one way (right), would like to go left.

Also, I have received, through the game, several wrapped boxes that says I can gift them, how is this done? Can't figure out how to make it work.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 16, 15 11:11 PM
I agree about the wait time, when I saw 28 minutes before could play that particular item again, I about flipped. No, I am not spending money so I can play faster, BUT I CAN QUIT PLAYING ALTOGETHER!!!

This is supposed to be a FREE TO PLAY game, get rid of this lengthy time!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 16, 15 11:08 PM
PTBT wrote:The 1 hour wait for the HO scenes is unreasonable. I can do all of them in less than 10 minutes and then I have nothing to do for the remaining 50 minutes, so I leave the game. I will not spend 50 minutes hunting for the flowers, sorry.

Please reconsider the 1 hour wait time.

Thanks.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 16, 15 11:05 PM
Free spins does not work. Counter all zeroes. It will allow me to pay for spins, but never resets. Help, please! Running Windows XP, SP3. The rest of the game appears to work just fine.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator