Posts created by threeds

posted in Gummy Drop! on Apr 6, 17 10:58 AM
level 47 here too.. don't see any way to do this without spending lots of coins, if even then.. might have to just go play other cities with my travel points

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jun 1, 16 3:07 PM
I ditto both of the above suggestions, and would also love to get rid of the "you can't go farther until you build this temple/aquarium/whatever" It was helpful in Sydney, but think we all get the idea and don't need to see it on subsequent levels.. I couldn't find a way to opt out

I love this game and am way too hooked

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jun 1, 16 1:30 PM
I bought coins using PayPal and was charged, but the coins aren't added to my game.. how do I resolve this?

posted in Gummy Drop! on May 10, 16 6:22 AM
Just found this forum.. love it. I'm a senior too and playing on my IPad (made it to Seoul so far) and on my PC (just about finished LA).. reading the comments is great.

Is there any other game anyone has found that is like Gummy Drop?

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jul 2, 15 9:35 AM
Here it is July and I am stuck on the same level. Are there any bonuses or something that will explode those light blue corners? VERY frustrating

OK.. after posting this I saved up coins and found that using shovels on the light blue corners worked .. then had to use extra turn too but finally got biscuit

posted in Vacation Adventures: Park Ranger 2 on Apr 4, 14 9:06 AM
do you need something besides the sponge to wipe the case clean? I have spent a while trying to just use sponge but it doesn't seem to clean case.

thanks

posted in Jewel Venture on Sep 2, 13 3:27 PM
this game certainly has potential with the different rounds, but with Time Traveler especially when the items with the times on them don't even appear til almost through the slim minute that is allowed it is more than frustrating.

Like other players, I can't figure out what I did to get some of the powerups, and then I don't seem to be able to place the powerups from the bottom where I want them to get rid of the boxed items..

hope there are fixes or better explanations for this as I would love to keep going with it, but the frustration is too much

posted in Caribbean Jewel on Jun 24, 13 2:05 PM
too easy and too short.. I love Match 3 and this one is very basic and never really gets challenging.. might be good for young kids

posted in Word Bird Supreme on Apr 23, 13 8:36 AM
I finally made it over 5,000,000 and it was some major super words that got me there. I am using Automatch, Better Coins, Adders, Blank Tiles, Super Word, Extra Turns, Exploding Tile and Mulitpliers. Would love to know what those of you are using who have gotten higher scores.

posted in Word Bird Supreme on Oct 26, 12 9:41 AM
has anyone gotten to the 5,000,000 score? I can only occasionally get over the 3,000,000 mark and somehow once got to over 4,600,000 but just can't get to the 5 million mark

posted in Word Bird Supreme on Sep 9, 12 9:35 AM
love it! have been waiting for another word game.. am totally hooked on this and love the option to choose unabridged dictionary.. have to turn off computer and go outside as it is a gorgeous day but will be back SOON

posted in Big Kahuna Reef 3 on Sep 5, 12 4:00 PM
level 142 has stopped for me too.. I can move stuff but nothing drops or clears.. I am playing through a second time under a different player name.. the first time it took me forever to get through 142.. like DAYS.

if I re-start the level does it use up a life? I only have two (can't figure out how they accumulate either.. I would rather buy lives than fish, food or reefy stuff)

posted in Big City Adventure: London Story on Feb 4, 12 3:33 PM
I love this.. but do have to use the walkthrough frequently to figure things out. I really don't like all the dark, ghostly, otherworldly games so this is very refreshing.. some of the mini games to unlock things are very challenging.. I have had to skip.. but will go back to try it again on the next go-through

posted in Enchanted Cavern 2 on Dec 3, 11 1:26 PM
this one gets really challenging as you go into the later levels.. I am stuck on 6-4 and know it will take the right combinations of bombs and such.. I keep hoping there is something I have gathered to be able to get rid of a last square before time runs out but not in this game..

posted in Heroes of Hellas 3: Athens on Nov 12, 11 7:21 PM
I love this one too.. am just through for the first time and in the bonus section.. I look forward to going through again.. a wonderfully long game with strategy needed

posted in Fairway™ on Nov 7, 11 6:42 PM
I love this.. especially the cartoons of what the gopher is doing underground. I haven't quite figured out why I can't buy more clubs when I have money but just play again when I need to get more clubs.

I have just gotten to where I can buy more courses - will save that for another day

I am still stuck on the Madness level of the original Fairway Solitaire.. it was a relief not to hit something like that here

posted in Best in Show Solitaire on Nov 1, 11 5:33 PM
I am mostly enjoying this game but am confused about the different options for dogs, etc.

Is there anywhere to buy, achieve, etc. the option of previewing the next card in the stock? For the other games in this genre, there is one that can be achieved and it is a big plus to have it.

many thanks for any input

posted in Slingo Supreme on May 24, 11 3:41 PM
thanks to all who posted on this.. it is driving me nuts.. on my old computer it worked fine and I could actually win most of the time.. now I seem to have no control over the mouse and usually end up losing this game. ( I now have Win 7 on new computer)

the mouse works more slowly throughout the game.. sometimes needing single click, sometimes double.. no rhyme or reason.. I am glad that I am not going crazy and that there others with the same problems.. this is one of my standby games and now I am not as eager to play it anymore

posted in Tropical Fish Shop 2 on Jan 15, 11 7:49 AM
I find this more challenging than most Match 3s as you get into the game. I haven't won any of the competitions yet, but luckily don't seem to have to. I didn't even get the concept that it was a competition at first and sometimes it doesn't seem as though it is turn by turn, but doesn't really matter to me.. As the M3 levels got harder, there was much more strategy to make matches of 4 and 5 to get the pearls that one needed to get to the next level all the while keeping enough air in the tank. I am still trying to figure out how best to use the bonuses or whatever that I earn.

This was a sure buy for me.. I just have to make myself go back to real life and grocery shopping and such.. with about 28" of snow on the ground it is tempting to just stay in and play.

Love the graphics but find the clear back of the tiles a bit distracting.

posted in Season Match: Curse of the Witch Crow on Nov 19, 10 7:38 PM
I am sort of there too.. I am going back and getting total sun for all the levels of arcade, but I do not seem to get any other game to play when I get suns for all the games for each month. The "world" for each month gets added to the total picture but there doesn't seem to be any more game. I still have some games at various levels to bring up to the sun category.. have to get coins to be able to buy more time for a lot of them and coins suddenly seem few and far between. I really do like this game and hope that when I finish there will be a wonderful final game.. I was sort of hoping that there was a final game for each month once I had managed to unlock the icon on the far right..

hope this sort of makes sense.. not that I have any answers

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator