Posts created by Hildeguard

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 8, 14 4:01 AM
My griffin is better than the phoenix and he was free. I got a silver chest with the phoenix and I thought wow finely, I got 4 Plain stamps from the silver chest.

I have sent the phoenix everywhere I can think of and he is worthless. None of my pets are any good. I wish I could sell or trade them all. I would get rid of the lot of them.

Now I give away the food or sell it, they can starve in the box. No more pets for me.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 23, 14 5:37 AM
I was just wondering about the town. With the number of HOS's in the castle and the number of areas compared to the town, what happened to it. The town only has 6 HOS's and 9 zoom zones. The developers could have done so much more with the town. There are so many more places they could explore there.

And where is the story line now? I sure hope the dev's aren't getting ready to X the game.

It is so much fun and enjoyable and has so much potential, I do hope they keep it going.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 21, 14 3:00 AM
I don't mean to be ignorant but what HOS is the castle armory I keep reading about. I am not sure which one is being refered to.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 17, 14 7:26 PM
I am 71 and on level 30. I try to stay one level behind the update so I always have new places to go when one comes up. I hope I qualify for the senior club.

Going around and round the hos, 6x's just today. My washer broke down so instead of doing laundry I am playing my game, yeah me. Monday I get a new washer so laundry again yuck. And life goes on.

My friend code is 250003 if you would like to friend me. I try to keep up with gifting as best as I can.

Seniors rule, youngsters drool. lol

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 7, 14 12:55 AM
I have shut down my wish list to get caught up gifting, I am still playing and having fun trying to get money up. Crafting is keeping me broke right now. Every time I think I am coins ahead more crafting crops up. ugh

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 30, 14 1:58 AM
If you remember in June when so many were maxed waiting on the next update, the game froze, things didn't work and lists were missing. I think this may be happening again. I am on level 25 and opened the statue. I have not had any trouble with it at all. The list comes up every time.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 27, 14 6:37 PM
Hey, don't knock the piggies. Mine has brought me 5 gold chests and 2 silver. Minimum of 1600 coins, gems, and brown stamps. She is my best pet so far. I have always gotten gold or silver chests. Nothing less from piglet.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 26, 14 1:46 PM
I'm on 23, and I'm 71 years old.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 26, 14 12:42 AM
I sent piglet out at the castle vicinity near the stop sign. She brought back 4 gold chests in a row. First 4 outings and all gold. Her 5th time out she brought back silver and in it 1600 coins, 2 brown stamps, and 2 gems. She's great.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 23, 14 8:38 PM
Wow, I dread getting into the HOS's your all in. I am not that far along just yet. I am blind in one eye and can't see much out of the other. Maybe I could get a seeing eye dog as a pet to help, but then he'd probably eat the darn things before I could click on them.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 23, 14 10:42 AM
Thanks so much everyone, I get so depressed sometimes, but you all seem to cheer me up and MC will get better. I can't go any further to the next level until I open a new area and not going to do it until my resourses are back up a ways. I am back up on coins but not quite where I was and now 8 pages of inventory. I had 16 at one time.

I had 283 plain stamps so I sold them down to 100, no worries I know they will build back quick.

So just HOS's and the ship for while.

With help from wondering friends on here, the sun is shinning again.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 23, 14 9:41 AM
thanks for the advise, I think maybe I'll do 2 sessions a day just run through the HOS's I have open from start to straight through and keep up with the gifts. Maybe I can build the game back up before I spend coins on quests, wheels, dice and such.

I have spent every spare minute on this game since I started it, so cutting back might be the answer.

Thanks again.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 23, 14 9:03 AM
There doesn't seem to any point to the game anymore. I am on level 22 and I know I can not advance any further.

I went from 25000 coins to 3000 coins doing quests to try to get to the next level.
I had 16 pages of inventory and now I have 5 1/2 left.
I did a 10 part DQ and lost 17000 coins.
I did a 4 part DQ and lost 3000 coins.
I have completed 53 goals for achievements and my count for the achievement says 50 completed.
I spent la lot of coins to craft an emerald dragon, he brought back a silver chest, I netted 4 PLAIN stamps in the chest and it was silver, that was all that was in the chest.

What am I doing wrong?????
It is not from trying, I played the dice game everyday for a week and never won 1 game. All I get from the wheel is globes and wands.

I have been so stressed out over this game Pulling my hair out, I ordered a wig yesterday.

I have 183 pet medallions I would gladly give away as gifts but no dice there, you can't put them on your wish list, sorry.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 21, 14 2:15 AM
The 4 different kinds of pet food has been there since I started playing, and the crafting pet foods was in the last update so I don't think that is it. I don't know what it is but different how? Maybe it is how often we get pet food in the HOS's.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 20, 14 6:18 AM
I have uninstall the game and reinstalled it on my own when I was locked out with a 208 error code. It worked fine and got me back into the game.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 20, 14 2:40 AM
I live in the boontoolies of Kansas, USA. I am 28 miles from where the F5 tornado tore through Joplin, MO. The funnel cloud went right over my house but I am sure glad it waited to touch down, I feel so bad for Joplin, Half of the city is still a ghost town and it happened in 2011.

Happy to meet you all and happy gameing.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 18, 14 10:54 PM
I would love a manticore egg if anyone has an extra, it is in my wish list.

Code: 250003

also if anyone would like to be friends, send invite, I love friends.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 18, 14 12:49 AM
I just received a gold chest from the Daily Quest. I had gotten 4 silver chests in the last week. Tonight I completed a 10 part DQ and when I finished it I got the Gold chest. If it was the 4 silver then the gold or completing the 10 part quest I am not sure but I'm doing the happy dance right now.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 17, 14 6:08 PM
everyone is so helpful to me, thank you so very much.

I did use diamonds to get ahead a couple of levels and now I am paying the price for it. I was not ready for level 19 which is where I am right now. I have about 15000 coins and the dragon challenge that is left will put me almost to level 20.

I have never played a Ho game before. This is my first one. I love it and play most of the day and half the night. HOS over and over, you bettcha. I have discovered in my travels of this game, it is not the winning the game it is the playing of the game. If that makes any sence.

This game can be a great teacher in patience. Daddy used to say, all good things come to those who wait. This game proves it in spades.

Thanks again to all my friends on this game, happy gameing and now back to the hos scenes.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 17, 14 4:04 PM
Hi, may I make a suggestion please.

Instead of being on the defensive about the topic maybe some can explain a little how you did it so we might be able to do it also.

I have spent for diamonds but not coins. I am stuck on level 19 right now and trying to build up some coins. Everytime I think I can get ahead I have to spend thousands of coins to craft something to finish a quest. It has brought my coinage back below 100 so many times I am at my wits end.

Helpful advice would be a great help. I will not by coins and do the HOS's till my eyes go buggy.

Thanks for all the support and it is good to know it CAN be done, I just wish I knew how.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator