Posts created by jupiter51

posted in Royal Envoy 3 Collector's Edition on Apr 9, 17 10:47 PM
Try only picking the row of 6 berries first with 6 men while the other 2 are chopping trees. Plenty of time to go back with 3 men and pick the berries from the other 4 bushes after you build the chalets and while 2 men are building the dovecote.

I've been able to repeat this many times now. And like you I've been trying this level for a long irritating time.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Madame Fate™ on Apr 5, 16 8:55 AM
I'm playing it right now on a win 10 64 bit machine. Works fine.

posted in Island Tribe 3 on Jan 21, 12 7:00 AM
Are there 250 totems on the hard mode?

I ask because I've played both the easy and normal mode and the only difference is the shorter timer. You can't get the gold for totems in the book because there isn't 250 totems on all the levels combined.

This is just a small complaint but the game still ends before the last bonus which you can then play.

posted in Rainbow Web 3 on Sep 26, 11 7:57 PM
I have all 3 of them now. I bought the first one from RA and then when I set up a new computer I bought it again from BFG. I play it quite often and couldn't do without it. Then I bought the 2nd one from BFG. I found I didn't like it as much as the first. I loved the webs but hated doing the image puzzles and hidden objects over and over again. A skip would have been nice. However, when hunting for games for my iPhone I bought it again and found I love playing it on my phone. Go figure! This 3rd one is the best one. Interesting webs mixed with puzzles that so far don't seem boring. So far.....

Oh, the webs though, I really, really love the webs!!!

posted in Rainbow Web 3 on Sep 26, 11 7:47 PM
LOVE IT!!!!! Kudos to the developers.
It gets better with each version I've purchased. I bought this one without even trying it first and I am very glad I did.
Miss the timer just a bit but can live without it. The hammer is a nice touch. I hardly use it but when I do I really need it.
Nice mix of webs, puzzles and hidden object.

Lots of fun!

posted in Jessica's BowWow Bistro on Jul 20, 11 8:59 PM
Loved it and bought it. Cute game. Sure, a little easy, but sometimes I like easy. I don't remember hearing the dogs bark at all. Guess I love dog too!

posted in Jessica's BowWow Bistro on Jul 20, 11 8:56 PM
Loved it too, fun and simple game. Everything doesn't always have to be difficult!!

posted in Gourmania 3: Zoo Zoom on Jul 9, 11 4:23 PM
I've gotten head chef at least a half a dozen times but each time I didn't know what I had done to get it and I don't know how to repeat it. It just happens every now and then. I've tried various ways of playing but nothing seems to help.

posted in Dreams of a Geisha on Jun 16, 11 8:56 AM
Beautiful, simply beautiful and very relaxing to play. Bought it right away.

Very nice break from HOG's.

posted in Chloe's Dream Resort on Jun 12, 11 8:33 PM
I beta tested this game and watched for it's release. It's every bit as fun as I thought it would be and I played till I got to the second resort and bought it. As other's have previously described each resort is different and some of the chores are different than I've seen in past games. Just plain fun and a nice break away from HOGS.

posted in Dream Day True Love on Dec 6, 10 5:45 PM
In your last game, which I purchased, you used a puzzle type where you had to clean the fountain and I absolutely could not finish it and I could not move on of course. I uninstalled the game, felt cheated and swore I was done with the series. This time you gave us a number of the same type of puzzles. Yuck!!! Couldn't you at least give us a skip for both easy and hard??!!! I can't complete the entire game without completing this (slate) puzzle and I can't do it! Because of this I have to say I've learned to positively hate this type of puzzle and I won't be buying anymore games with this puzzle type in it. I bought Dream Day True Love and I'm regretting it now.

In fairness I have to say it would be a wonderful game if it weren't for the slate/polishing puzzles.

posted in Twisted Lands: Shadow Town Collector's Edition on Oct 6, 10 8:20 PM
Read the thread about technical issues. A lot of people are having the same problems.

The thread SPOILERS - Only read if you've COMPLETED the game!!! discusses what was on the videos.

The videos aren't clear as to what has and is happening.

posted in Twisted Lands: Shadow Town Collector's Edition on Oct 4, 10 10:50 PM
judih, I can't find any reason for your trouble other than you might have the wrong tiles turned over. Pretend that these are the tiles and the x's are what you turn over:

xooo
oxxo
ooxo

--------------------------------------------------

You're welcome wzrdofoz

posted in Twisted Lands: Shadow Town Collector's Edition on Oct 4, 10 10:46 PM
You're welcome squirrel.

judih, I can't find any reason for your trouble other than you might have the wrong tiles turned over. Pretend that these are the tiles and the x's are what you turn over:

xooo
oxxo
ooxo

posted in Twisted Lands: Shadow Town Collector's Edition on Oct 4, 10 1:24 PM
Well worth the money!!
There's a fair amount of challenging play in the bonus round. I wouldn't want to miss it.

posted in Twisted Lands: Shadow Town Collector's Edition on Oct 4, 10 8:32 AM
The red fuse is in the first ship. You go in the hole, through the cabin and into the hallway. The fuse is on the wall between the stairs going down and the second cabin where you found the phone and charger.

posted in Twisted Lands: Shadow Town Collector's Edition on Oct 3, 10 4:53 PM
When you're standing in the trees where you can see the path to the dock on the left and the path to the church on the right you do the following:

go left, go straight, go left and you should see a bench,
then go straight, straight, straight and you should be at the dock.

posted in Twisted Lands: Shadow Town Collector's Edition on Oct 3, 10 12:08 PM
You're talking about the door to get to the sub right?

If the first number is correct it will light up on the panel in green, if it's not correct then it will light up in red.

So, click on the 1 - if it's red then hit the clear right away and try the 4 - if it's red then clear it and try the 6 or 8. One of them will be green and then you have your first correct number. Use the same process to find the second, third and fourth correct numbers by clicking on your first correct number and then one of the remaining 3 numbers.

posted in Twisted Lands: Shadow Town Collector's Edition on Oct 3, 10 12:03 PM
Did you use the funnel and fill it with oil? If you don't have them yet the funnel is in the top sparkly area and the oil is in the basement.

posted in Twisted Lands: Shadow Town Collector's Edition on Oct 3, 10 4:11 AM
Those are the signs for the elements: fire, earth, air and water. Zodiac fire signs go on the top row, then earth signs, etc.

The puzzle is a slider type. You can only move tiles that have a gap around them and they should move into one of the gaps, not on top of each other.

The game walkthrough has a really good video of how to do it.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator