Posts created by apollo2fish

posted in Dreamscapes: The Sandman on Mar 14, 13 10:59 AM
I also am stuck right here.please help me?

I down loaded it.FROZE.took it out now cant down load it again.Whats going on fish.?

posted in Weird Park: Broken Tune Collector's Edition on Nov 4, 11 9:34 AM
I cant find a way to get the ballon down any help would like to thank you now.

posted in Weird Park: Broken Tune Collector's Edition on Nov 4, 11 9:27 AM
I cant seem to find out how to get the ballon down??

Saw
 posted in The Fool on Apr 2, 11 11:01 AM
Thank you!!!!!

Saw
 posted in The Fool on Apr 2, 11 9:49 AM
I knocked out the dragon,,,Cant find the saw to steal his tooth? Can some one help me?

posted in The Revenge on Mar 23, 11 11:36 AM
At the very start i need two shot glasses? I cant find them?? Help me.

Cant get the gem from the skull?Been playing in this pond long time.I already down loaded twice! Please help me

Thank you for the time to help me! I really love theses games and will pass on help if i can!Again Thank You.

Chaorite wrote:You need to really check your environments with this game. Not everything will come with a HOG. Check the stump near the barn for one thing. The sandbag and bucket of pitch will be in town.

You'll open the door in the hallway a bit later, don't worry about it just now.

Click in on the sign behind the fountain and you'll find the oil can. Use it on the saw to release it. Use it also on the safe to oil the hinges.

You'll get what you need for the bird when you get the barn open.

Just REALLY check your environments... check everything! Take nothing for granted. Even when you find an area where you can pick something up, there may be more than one thing to collect. You need to keep looking. This game is a cut above your regular HOG.

I cant even get thought the front door.Let alone kill the mouse.Some one tell me how to catch the mouse? Most of the time do good with theses games.

I HAVE THE PASS WORD BUT......IT WONT WORK1 PLEASE SOME ONE SWIM MY WAY AND HELP ME!

posted in Robin's Quest: A Legend Born on Aug 19, 10 8:44 AM
Ok My bad i just reboted my puter and it worked.So i am going to swim away with my tail.Again sorry to the pond.

posted in Robin's Quest: A Legend Born on Aug 19, 10 8:11 AM
Mine wont down load.And i have had to start some games over? I am a very easy going girl fish but......this is getting old.This is the best game site on the plant,so what going on in the lilly pond?

posted in The Wonderful Wizard of Oz on Jul 19, 10 7:24 AM
I really thought you little fishes were being to hard on this game.But....it sucks.

posted in Penny Dreadfuls: Sweeney Todd Collector`s Edition on Jan 23, 10 8:57 AM
I really think the game was O.k.But.... i payed more for this one and it was short,to say the lease. Its not my first swim around the pond.I will check walk thoughts better next time.

posted in Natalie Brooks: Mystery at Hillcrest High on Dec 23, 09 8:47 AM
for two day cant down load ? help me slidin off the lilly pad.

posted in Cassandra's Journey 2: The Fifth Sun of Nostradamus on Dec 21, 09 9:13 AM
i always tell myself.I say self dont be scared of things smaller than you.

posted in The Dark Hills of Cherai on Dec 5, 09 4:17 PM
I lov this game thank you bfgs!

posted in The Dark Hills of Cherai on Dec 5, 09 9:37 AM
Down load just poped up. I take it back fish.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator