Posts created by essoilsgreen

posted in Return to Mysterious Island 2: Mina's Fate on Jul 29, 09 11:11 AM
Got Mina out of helicopter but where do I get the bandage for her leg? is there a walkthrough program for this game?

posted in Mystery Masterpiece: The Moonstone on Jul 26, 09 6:47 AM
Loved the trial version so bought the game, it is really well put together, enjoyed playing. Some of the hidden objects are very well hidden and had to use hints. This one was well worth waiting for in my opinion.

posted in Defenders of Law: The Rosendale File on Jul 26, 09 4:43 AM
I had no problems downloading or playing the trial version. It's not a taxing game and is relaxing to play and I enjoyed playing the full hour but it is a bit too easy for any seasoned hidden object player. The graphics are ok but its a bit like reading a comic. The courtroom scenes are a bit on the boring side so I won't be buying this one.

posted in World Mosaics 2 on Jul 24, 09 2:34 PM
I loved this game, some of the boards are quite challenging but I like the right mouse click to change the tools, makes it easier and quicker to fill in the spaces. I like the fact that its difficult to try and guess what the mosaic picture is supposed to represent so you have got to use the numbers to place your tiles correctly. Glad I bought this one

posted in Margrave Manor 2: The Lost Ship on Jul 22, 09 1:29 PM
This game was very slow to launch every time that I played it. I was about to log out of the game every time when it suddenly started so it must be a glitch with the programme.

The story line looked good to start with but the game became boring because the same scenes were used time and time again to search for items. Fitting the torn pieces of the letters together also became boring and I couldn't wait to get to the end. Its a shame there werent more taxing mini games built into the programme. All in all I was dissapointed with this game.

posted in The Magician's Handbook II: BlackLore on Jul 21, 09 4:05 PM
Great game, some of the items are very well hidden and the keys are really hard to find. the game kept my interest and I've played it a couple of times now going through casual and apprentice modes. All in all a good buy.

posted in G.H.O.S.T Chronicles: Phantom of the Renaissance Faire on Jul 21, 09 9:43 AM
Another great game from BFG, I loved this one because it makes you think, each area is different and the mini puzzles are fantastic, it took me ages to work out how to open the gates and get the man out of the stocks but i got there in the end without having to use the walkthrough. The walk in the woods to find puzzle pieces was just like walking through a real wood, the graphics are fantastic. Its a great game and well worth the credit.

posted in Flux Family Secrets: The Ripple Effect on Jul 21, 09 9:32 AM
I found this game pretty easyand lots of fun to complete. Although it only took a couple of days and I would have liked a longer version. I loved the mini games. the magnifying glass is fantastic, i wish i had one as good for real. Having to go to different scenes to find all of the puzzle peices made it more interesting. As usual BFG excelled, fantastic graphics and interesting story line. The end makes me wonder if there will be a follow up very soon (hope so) , well worth the game credit.

posted in Alchemist's Apprentice on Jul 21, 09 9:14 AM
This was the first game that I bought from BFG and I loved it. the colours are absolutely beautiful and although it is mostly the same thing over and over, it did keep me occupied for quite some time. the only thing I hated was the bonus game part with the leprechaun, this drove me nuts and in the end, i tried to see how many times i could hit him on the head instead of catching the coins (more satisfying that way). but all in all a good game with fabulous graphics.

posted in Enlightenus on Jul 21, 09 9:08 AM
I loved this game, makes you think and doesn't rely on finding objects all the time. It is very well designed with fabulous graphics and I liked the twist at the end with the portraits showing the original design.I would have loved it to be longer and will keep an eye out for a sequel to this one. FABULOUS Thanks.

posted in Magic Encyclopedia: Moon Light on Jul 21, 09 8:55 AM
I have finished the game once and loved it but I didn't find all the gems so I'm going to play it again to see if I can find them all. I am not going to look through the walkthrough because i think this spoils the fun and satisfaction of finding everything by yourself.

posted in Cate West: The Velvet Keys on Jul 21, 09 8:49 AM
I thought the game was very good, I enjoyed playing. The only place that I did get stuck was at the clock behind the mirror but found the the answer in the walkthrough. I was a bit dissapointed with myself for having to stoop so low but hey! we are not all perfect.

posted in Egypt III: The Fate of Ramses on Jul 21, 09 8:40 AM
I can't get any further with this game and have been stuck for months, I have read a lot of the blogs and have seen the walkthrough mentioned several time but where can I get hold of this walkthrough? I have searched the forum and have found walkthroughs for a lot of other games but nothing for Egypt III. Can anybody help please?

posted in Department 42: The Mystery of the Nine on Jul 21, 09 8:24 AM
When I tried to download this game I had the same problem as everyone on the blog but I persevered and managed to successfully redownload after about the third time of trying, however, when I go into the game (which I have now successfully completed) It does take a bit of time to start working and I have sometimes to use the file manager to stop it and start again which can get a bit annoying but I like this game, I think it is well worth it so keep trying.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator