Posts created by coreykim

posted in Gemini Lost on Oct 14, 09 6:44 PM
Count me in the group of having only two cave keys and still waiting for the third. I have finished everything that can be finished up to this point and still I am waiting. Does anyone know of a glitch that would prevent the last one from showing up? I would really hate to have to start the entire game over at this point, but better that than not even being able to finish it.

posted in Escape From Paradise 2: A Kingdom's Quest on Jun 27, 09 8:24 AM
Ok, I was able to play the game fine, shut it down, and when I opened it again to continue playing I received a message at the title screen - director player error- This program is stopping because too many errors have occurred. I have played many a game and never have seen this particular error. I uninstalled and reinstalled three different times and received the same message each time. I have checked DirectX, Vista settings, etc., and everything is in order. Has anyone ever seen anything like this, and if so, can you PLEASE help me out?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator