Posts created by clm2828

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 14, 17 12:22 PM
LOL I feel sort of foolish I found it right after I made this post.

Thanks for your quick reply and help.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 14, 17 11:23 AM
Maybe this has been addressed, but I didn't see it. I love going to friends Christmas rooms and playing the HOA scenes. I don't think my Christmas room has those HOA scenes and I don't know why. I want friends to be able to HOA my Christmas room what do I need to do?!?

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 12, 17 11:35 AM
Hello,
I too am a senior, am I really saying that!!
I copied down several of your friend codes to add. I will be 62 this year and I'm on level 74. I've been playing a while. My game name is Cactus and my friend code is 82969.
I think we senior seem to stick around and not leave just because there isn't a new update out.
Hope to see some of you soon.
Cactus

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 4, 17 10:35 AM
I'm totally confused I'm at Level 74 wanting for the next update., collecting Blue keys when I play. But where are these animals you're talking about? Rainbow Dragon, Sea Monster and whatever the other 2 are ( I think I saw that there are 4 )
So right now I feel like perhaps I missed something?? Can anyone unconfuzzle me??

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 30, 17 9:22 AM
What is a doble6?? As well as a Dwarf Priest?
And how do you do that?

I get things done as they come. Congratulations for all of you that have above and beyond.

As for the tournament, I just don't play. I know I'm not that slow but I never even get near wining anything.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 18, 17 9:01 AM
Hello Castle Fans,

I have a question. Since Midnight Castle is a free game. Can more than one person play from the same PC?.
It's my PC but my daughter has seen me play the game and she would like to play too But I'm not sure how or even if we can do that.

Thanks,
Cactus

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 18, 17 8:52 AM
In all honesty, I don't like the Tournament. I get nowhere near the top and I just can't believe I'm that slow at finding items. So maybe there's something those of you that score high know that the rest of us don't know, but I've reached the point where I don't even play the Tournaments.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 16, 17 4:58 PM
Oh please let me add one more. I too am a senior, gawd I can't believe I'm saying that, Please feel free to add me 82969 Cactus. I'm 61 for now.

As I tell the young kids that say I'm old.... Yes, I am. And you should be so lucky to reach this age one day.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 16, 17 9:01 AM
Interesting. I loved reading these posts, actually I never thought about getting rid of any of the Christmas items. I kept everything from last year. However after reading these posts I might change how I did things. I still didn't and won't have enough gift to get Mrs. Claus avatar, so I'll need to work on it next year. Nor will I make enough trades with the children, but I'll try till the end.
I missed the Spring event last year so I'm looking forward to that.

Thanks for the post its nice to hear what others do.

82969 Cactus

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 16, 17 8:52 AM
Dear pjmatt,

Sorry that happened to you. However if you play on PC and would like to send me an invite I'll accept. Anyone else wanting to send an invite I'll accept.

82969 Cactus

Thanks and enjoy the game!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 14, 17 9:13 AM
Thankfully Wolfraindancers mistake answered my question. Which would have been, So now I have to wait for an update to find out what the dragon has to say about all this stuff?? Bummer.
But I'll hang in here this is the best free game I've played.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 21, 16 2:23 PM
What exactly does capturing the ghosts get you? I know what the pumpkins are for but the Ghosts?

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 1, 16 9:47 AM
Oh gosh thank you so much! I've always wondered about the Dragon.
Thanks Guppy

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 29, 16 11:39 AM
Uh, I'm confused. What Troll? And how so I play dice with him if he's not there? Have I missed something? All I have is the girl. the knight, the Innkeeper, and the Vampire. Any ideas??

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Aug 30, 16 10:14 AM
Ok changed resolution. Still no wheel. Its just a hassle to have to change anyway just to play a game.
It was enjoyable while it lasted, but just not worth it anymore. What money I make I have to use to get though the path and there's just not enough to keep moving.
Maybe the wheel would have helped. You'd think the developers would have have taken the no see issue into consideration. Never had to change settings just tp play a game.
Good Luck to you all.
Adios

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 29, 16 10:26 PM
Ok Thanks,
I'll try the daily thingy. I don't have lots of diamonds.

posted in Wanderland on Aug 29, 16 9:50 AM
I understand all the newbies questions. I'm at level 40 something and I'm sick and tired of needing something in the ice cave to move on and I have to get 7 torches, once I get them I have to be in the right mode. If all that's ready to go I still might not get what I need. Developers really??? 7 torches, the correct mode and I still don't get the item I need???
Really frustrated and getting fed up fast. I thought this was going to be an interesting fun game. It is quickly becoming frustrating, annoying and oh so not fun.

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 28, 16 12:42 PM
How do I get pet medallions? I only got two for using several pets and I just can't remember if there is another way of getting them?
I tried looking through the forum but I'm not seeing anything, besides the fact that you can get lost in here.......

HELP I'm running out of time!!

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Aug 20, 16 11:04 AM
Yes, I hope so. Thanks!

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Aug 19, 16 9:56 AM
Ok maybe I'm completely missing it, but I am completely missing it.
Where is this Crazy Wheel it keeps saying I should spin.
I've looked but I'm not finding it. I'm sure its right in front of my face and I'll feel like a complete idiot when some nice person helps me but I don't know where it is.
Help Please.
Thanks

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator