Posts created by kayruiz

Thank you, thank you Cimaron,

You have no idea how much time I spent on trying to paint the dice.
You were right,
Put the magnifying glass on the dice after you get the red paint on the brush.
The brush won't be even close to the dice, but it worked.
Good on ya

Help !!
I have the same problem.
I can get the paint on the brush but it won't paint the dice...very frusterating
Where's the walkthrough help...I only have time now to play and can't get anywhere

posted in Adventures of Robinson Crusoe on Jun 26, 10 11:23 AM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Adventures of Robinson Crusoe forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Adventures of Robinson Crusoe players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

I'm looking for the walkthrough for Adventures of Robinson Caruso.
I'm stuck in the lower deck on the ship can't find the wood to light the match/dinamite and can't see how to get the keys from the dog to open the chest. There is no indication of where else to go???

posted in Vampire Saga: Pandora's Box on Oct 8, 09 2:07 PM
kayruiz wrote:
bfgBering wrote:Hi Fishies!

Just wanted to pop by and let you all know there is a blog walkthrough available for Vampire Saga: Pandora's Box!

You can get to the walkthrough by clicking below.

posted in Vampire Saga: Pandora's Box on Oct 8, 09 2:04 PM
Yikes!!! I am sooo stuck. I'm on the ship... have found the gun and 4 bullits, need to find an oil can that will actually be in my tools. Can't move the crate... have walked over every inch of the ship and underwater (have the captains ring) each screen I click on hint and it tells me "there is nothing here to do".!!
So, I tried to go to the Blog walkthrough screens to see where I need to go next....It just gives me the game overview video and "download now" button....Lots of bugs in this game... about ready to deep 6 it. need some info on how to get to walkthrough screens that can point me in the right direction or it's over. ;-(

posted in Vampire Saga: Pandora's Box on Oct 8, 09 1:56 PM
bfgBering wrote:Hi Fishies!

Just wanted to pop by and let you all know there is a blog walkthrough available for Vampire Saga: Pandora's Box!

You can get to the walkthrough by clicking below.

<a href='http://www.bigfishgames.com/download-games/6311/vampire-saga-pandoras-box/index.html'>Vampire Saga: Pandora's Box walkthrough</a>

Happy gaming !

posted in Drawn: The Painted Tower ™ on Sep 16, 09 11:26 AM
I am having trouble with getting the plant to bloom. It has grown, and I can get the moonlight mirrors to move like the config in the Drawn walkthrough but the plant won't bloom and there's no way to bypass the screen. Help!

posted in Kuros on Aug 25, 09 10:23 AM
I LOVED IT!
Kuros is one of the best games I've played. I was really suprised at the son Vicktor, nice twist.
I found that the hints were few and far between but as I played through I realized that in other games, when you have a lot of hints you start using them as a crutch. This game makes you really think. then once you figure out a puzzle (and you will) you are so proud that you figured it out without hints.
Graphis were great and the different lands, each one better that the last.
Thanks Sandlot and BF for a very intriguing and fun game. Can't wait for the sequel.
By the way...TS Magic Canvass is a great game too but much shorter. I prefer Kuros.

posted in Treasure Seekers: The Enchanted Canvases on Jun 27, 09 10:29 AM
Thanks from me too. I also couldn't find the scorpion toxin Great forum.

posted in Treasure Seekers: The Enchanted Canvases on Jun 27, 09 10:26 AM
This was one of my favorite puzzles (water Pipe)
It took a while and the stationary pipe thru me off but figured it out.
I also kept thinking there were extra pipes that didn't need to be used WRONG!
It takes them all.
Start putting them together at each end of the stationary pipe and then work out to the ends.
Great Puzzzle1

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator