Posts created by thered1

posted in Redemption Cemetery: Grave Testimony on Sep 6, 12 4:47 PM
I can't get the flipper from the storage closet.. It's the only one left to get from HO.
I have tried many time just wont do anything.

I am at the water puzzle in the final chapter and the puzzle will not let me do anything I have reinstalled two times and its still is frozen.. Please advise I hope I don't have to start all over again..

posted in Fallen Shadows on May 7, 11 3:12 PM
I was able to try the trial version with no problems but, the full version I can't even play at all. It will not let me arrow down or click on items at all. I have reinstalled once already. Very disappointed. Please advise what to do.

I am having a problem trying to put lenses on telescope it won't move them it just blinks on the lenses. Another problem is I can't try to guess the 3 digit code on the globe. When I try to enter a number it tells me to push arrows or buttons, but I can't it does not have a pointer it had a magnifying glass. I think it has a bug somewhere between these parts of the game.

Please advise on what I should do now. I am really getting frustrated with some of the technical problems with your games.

posted in Phantasmat Collector's Edition on Jan 14, 11 4:48 PM
I am having a problem taking the elevator up to the cliffs after leaving cemetery. I won't let me go up. Can someone advise me on what to do

posted in Hidden Mysteries: Salem Secrets on Dec 5, 10 10:44 AM
I am unable to collect the sunflower. do I need to reinstall? Please advise

My guide is not full, It stops at the level I am at.
Do I need to reinstall?

posted in Drawn: The Painted Tower ™ on Sep 17, 09 2:11 PM
I am having difficulty finding the torch in the cave where the dragon is.. can someone let me know where to find or how to get to the walkthroug?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator