Posts created by chockie

use the three trees to get vine

can anyone please tell me where this is located?
on the map it shows there should be one on that level. (cup displaying)

posted in Viking Brothers 3 Collector's Edition on Jan 25, 18 11:54 PM
don't build that bridge at all.

one of the better ones lately is sweet kingdom enchanted princess

posted in Weather Lord: Royal Holidays Collector's Edition on Nov 17, 16 10:32 PM
look for certain buildings to be built to give you the stars

posted in Chase for Adventure: The Lost City on Oct 13, 16 9:57 PM
Not sure if you have your answer already but I just replayed level and all you do is collect the snow and pot and place on fire to melt and it will give you 6 water

posted in Chase for Adventure: The Lost City on Oct 7, 16 7:51 PM
head for the food pile,clear sand in middle to get to other wood then head to wood pile at top. you will then have resources from food and wood piles to get to gold mine.
upgrade wood and goldmines and you will need 50 water in all
Hope this helps. Mus admit it did take me a few goes.

still cant find that cloak Pertigal.. Have gone through to level 25 without attempting the gold and still cant get it. Help,please!

Head down towards the iron and there are two blue stone piles there

can anyone help to get 3 stars on this level. I just cant win

Thanks KScarpetta.
I have that tool which I swap depending on what I have to pick up.
Badut says it supplies all at the same time. Mine certainly doesn't do that.!

I still cant find the cloak. Is it a bonus that I should have picked up in earlier levels?
There is nothing in the right hand corner of my screen

posted in Fabulous: Angela's Fashion Fever Collector's Edition on May 30, 16 11:45 PM
down the bottom to left of bracelet

posted in Fabulous: Angela's Fashion Fever Collector's Edition on May 30, 16 11:08 PM
lizzanne77 wrote:has nyone find the mouse on level 42 and 41 need help please done it three times still cant find mouse

level 41 right side palm tree and level 42 right side bush

posted in The Musketeers: Victoria's Quest on Sep 16, 15 11:48 PM
I just want you to know. This is the best TM game I have played in a long time and trust me I play a lot as I am retired and love to fill in my time with strategy games like these.
Thank you Big fish and I hope there will be a sequel soon.

posted in Weather Lord: The Successor's Path on Apr 11, 15 1:13 AM
Thanks jpabich. Too late now but I will give it a go tomorrow. I kept building a sawmill with no success to get gold.

posted in Weather Lord: The Successor's Path on Apr 9, 15 6:08 PM
get the artifact from the chest. also can anyone help with getting gold on this level

posted in Rescue Team 4 on Jan 18, 15 8:21 PM
EbonyEyes14 wrote:Level 53 begins with people sitting round a fire which you as the rescuer have to light to stop them getting too cold.
Only wood piles are available right until you get to the boulder which requires you to have food plus money. Neither of which you have enough of. Trouble is you cannot build anything because there are no building plots available.

How on earth do build houses and cafes without the building plots? Or am I missing something?

Look down the bottom. There is another camp

posted in The Tiny Tale on Nov 14, 13 8:33 PM
use the mother nature aid and that freezes the spiders

posted in The Tiny Tale on Nov 14, 13 12:39 AM
Don't know if other gamers had the same problem with this level, but I found the solution. Use the speed up because it freezes the spiders and gives you the time you need.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator