Posts created by donald147

posted in Roads of Rome: New Generation 2 on Jan 3, 18 3:00 PM
The level 6 loading screen pops up but then the game crashes. Very annoying since I just bought it on Monday.

posted in Dead Reckoning: Lethal Knowledge Collector's Edition on Nov 18, 17 11:53 PM
Playing the demo on a Win7 64bit system and the black screen that pops up between locations just kept lagging longer & longer until it finally locked up completely. Had to ctrl-alt-del to get the task manager up and still had trouble shutting down the game.

posted in Rescue Team 6 on Dec 15, 16 6:53 PM
The game takes a good 10 minutes to load, then each level takes nearly 5 minutes to start. It took more than half an hour for me to get through 2 levels with all the waiting! I'm playing on a pc with Win7.

posted in Adelantado Trilogy: Book Three on Sep 12, 16 2:50 PM
I'm so disappointed! I loved the original 3 games for their originality and this is just nothing like them. I especially hate that you can't queue actions. That just drives me nuts and is stupid.

posted in Pirate Chronicles on Jun 23, 16 1:18 PM
I was wondering the same thing. Most of these games with a relaxed mode take away the timer and you automatically get 3 stars (or skulls or whatever).

posted in Farm Up on May 8, 15 3:00 PM
Breenie2 wrote:Currently can't click on anything when farm loads, but my mouse still moves.

I just began having this problem today. When I started the game this morning, it crashed with another one of those exception errors and ever since I can't click on anything (crops, buildings, menu button, nothing). It's not really frozen as the people are moving and the train arrives, but I can't scroll around the screen or click on anything at all. Plus my crops that were ready to harvest seem to have reverted back to seedlings. I had to use Task Manager to close the game and I've tried restarting several times and I even restarted the computer but nothing has helped so far.

I'm in the Owlman's house hallway and have an issue in that things are outside my screen. According to the strategy guide the morphing object is at the top of the scaffolding on the right side, but that's right where the big thing is that holds your clues and makes deductions. Help?

posted in Small Town Terrors: Galdor's Bluff on Apr 5, 15 4:31 PM
Pretty much any time I clicked on something, the cursor/game froze for several seconds.

posted in Farm Up on Mar 27, 15 2:24 AM
I'm also having the freezing problem when I try to access the collections. Don't use the roulette wheel so no idea if it's affecting that too.

posted in Gardens Inc. 3: Bridal Pursuit on Feb 9, 15 4:29 PM
Clue is that it's about the number 3, but I can't figure out how that relates to the available gardens. Help?

Thanks! I came here looking for just this info since they aren't included in the game guide's collectables list.

posted in The Promised Land on Oct 25, 14 2:55 PM
Artist Colony & Buried in Time are really similar as far as game play although not the subject matter. I also loved the Adelantado Trilogy and the Island Castaway games but they are a little different.

posted in Another Case Solved on Jul 26, 14 1:37 PM
I'm not getting any bonus either when playing on my pc but it works fine on my iPod. I contacted AT Games & was told that an update would be available soon (of course that was 2 weeks ago & it took them over a week to give me that answer).

posted in Another Case Solved on Jul 21, 14 4:23 PM
I've never figured that out either.

posted in Another Case Solved on Jul 18, 14 2:40 AM
In the employee lounge, a record is hidden inside the locker. (If you haven't already unlocked the paper clip tool on the office corkboard, you can find a on in the storage room.)

posted in Cooking Academy: Restaurant Royale on Jul 10, 14 10:41 AM
I noticed playing on my iPod that I got less time to complete everything than playing on my computer, sometimes as much as 10-15 seconds less.

posted in Cooking Academy: Restaurant Royale on Jul 9, 14 2:52 AM
Don't know but mine wouldn't stay synced. I tried playing it on my iPod & desktop computer and the iPod was always way behind the pc. Even tried reinstalling but that didn't help so gave up on the iPod.

posted in Cooking Academy: Restaurant Royale on Jul 8, 14 1:03 AM
I'm at level 53 and the churros are the only one so far that I can't get 3 stars on. Some of the others cut it really close (like the duck), but I can manage. I did notice that I don't get the same amount of time playing on my iPod as I do playing on my desktop pc. Times are shorter with the iPod (but not everything is easier!).

posted in Rite of Passage: Hide and Seek Collector's Edition on Jul 7, 14 3:14 PM
I'm not nearly as far into this game as most of the other people who are having problems (just at the old mill). It was fine while I was playing the demo version but once I bought it, the scene transitions are awful. I get a black screen forever, and sometimes it goes to the desktop & the game's minimized.

posted in Another Case Solved on Jul 5, 14 12:51 PM
Looks like you missed one of the cases in chapter 1. Here's the list:

Friendly Faces - found where you buy more candies
Rogue Recording - Valued Vinyl (crime scene)
Barber's Briefcase - Disappearing Daughter (city search)
Vengeful Vampire - Tedious Testament (crime scene)
Prohibited Pinatas - Jittery Judge (crime scene)
Fishy Fraud - Suspicious Strike (crime scene)
Dramatic Dining - Murdering the Mayor (city search)

Hopefully there will be more once the company finishes chapter 5.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator