Posts created by mamuof5

posted in Virtual Families on Mar 6, 15 7:11 PM
How do you change the time of the game? I never saw a clock anywhere

posted in Chronicles of Albian 2: The Wizbury School of Magic on Jun 3, 14 7:36 AM
I didn't find the walkthrough either. Went to both spots. Am stuck in dining room with the numbered tiles on fireplace.

posted in My Singing Monsters on Feb 10, 14 5:00 AM
If Big Fish Games shows specials for Diamond Packs for 25 or 30% off and I click on the ad I get no response. I don't wanna trade coins for diamonds. Need coins to build. Just wanted to get some out of reach things with diamonds.

posted in My Singing Monsters on Feb 9, 14 5:58 PM
I wanted to purchase diamond pack, but when I click on the offer I get no response. In the game I have choice of buying diamonds with coins or coins with diamonds. How can I get it to respond? My purchasing power works fine in Farm Up.

posted in Farm Up on Jan 7, 14 6:50 AM
I wish I had known that the quests pay less than it cost to raise/plant the items. You wind up in the red in no time. I will not do quests any more. I cannot afford all the dollars to keep the game up in the black.

posted in Virtual Villagers: The Tree of Life on Jul 30, 11 11:49 AM
I saw a ghost, not anyone that's died in my tribe. She was standing by a pipe and I could not click on her, so put child on the pipe and she disappeared. She was on the rock that cloth is made on. Looked just like a regular villager, but you cannot interact with it. I have all my collections done except one scale for the fish.

posted in Fish Tycoon on Jun 10, 11 10:45 AM
There are 21 Kinds of fish and 21 types of fins. You combine different ones to get the 21. I made a spread sheet to keep track of which fish/fin mated with another fish/fin make what new fish. I have found 2 magical fish so far. It is a lot of fun and quite a challenge to figure what you have to make something else.

posted in Magic Encyclopedia: Illusions on May 8, 10 11:34 AM
gailweis wrote:Same problem! What do I do????
I cannot find the wand piece between the telescope. Have found all the rest. Help!!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator