Posts created by Moneve

I am on level 31 and I found that the cursor stops working when it comes to "checking", such as the wells, food. or monsters, it doesn't check. I got out of the game and started it over but the same issue prevails. I have Windows 10 on a new Dell Inspiron.

It works for the begininng of the game but less than half way through the game, the cursor won't check on anything.

posted in PuppetShow: The Curse of Ophelia Collector's Edition on Feb 6, 18 2:38 PM
I have Windows 10, in a Dell Inspiron ( new computer bought in Dec. 2017) . I found in the "Extra" game, that the writing at the bottom, when someone is speaking, does not continue the conversation when you click on it to "continue". I found that issue in the whole extra game. I had to "Skip" to just go on with the game.

posted in PuppetShow: The Curse of Ophelia Collector's Edition on Feb 3, 18 10:30 AM
I have used the Hint button but that is not much help. I bought Puppet Show, The Curse of Ophelia and I am stuck on the watch. Moon and stars 1/2. I cannot progress so if you could help me without posting the answer for public to see. I don't want to spoil it for them. Thanks so much!

posted in The Far Kingdoms: Age of Solitaire on Apr 12, 17 7:40 AM
I have bought and played the game and have finished ALL parts with 3 gold stars on all of them but the last one has me locked out. I don't know what else to do. Can you suggest something? I did see that I have one banner that I did not achieve but I have no idea where it is since clicking on it doesn't give me any information. Is that what has me locked out even though I have ALL GOLD STARS EVERYWHERE? ( So where did I miss the last mask??)

posted in Ominous Tales: The Forsaken Isle on Apr 11, 17 11:00 AM
I have Windows 7 Pro and I bought the game. It plays well but it will not hold my Custom Settings. I have to constantly go back to Options and reset my preferences in the Custom setting. I leave the game, and when I come back to play, I have to go to Options and re-set the Custom Settings, then as I play the game, I have to go back and put in my preferences over and over again.

posted in Haunted Legends: The Black Hawk Collector's Edition on Mar 11, 17 4:32 PM
I solved the issue of the last Rune by exiting out and coming back in to the game. That way the Eagle goes away and one can get to the rune. My next issue is in the Bonus section. I have turned the water dials in the right direction according to the the "help guide" but the water will still not come on nor will the harness go on the horse. What is happening? Can anyone help me?

posted in Secret of the Royal Throne on Feb 7, 17 3:06 PM
I have started this game twice because every time I collect all the gold lotus flowers and put them in the pond, somewhere down the line and later it tells me to put the gold lotus flowers on the petals. It shows a maiden and she leaves flowers but there is no wording and you cannot look at the pink lotus in the middle. It immediately closes access to the pond before you can search the pond. I started the game under one name and had this issue and then started it again under another name and tried to make sure I covered all my tracks but it is now telling me again to place the gold lotus flowers on the pond. Something is not right.''

I am on Windows 7 Pro.

posted in Grim Tales: Graywitch Collector's Edition on Feb 4, 17 4:29 PM
Bonus Game: I am in the Dr.'s Office. I have a wind up key for the deer but can't use it. I have 3/4 of the colored disc. If I use the hint button it directs me to the top of the closest mannequin. I have clicked on every part in that "hint circle" but to no avail. I cannot interact with anything else in the room and the map shows I can only interact in the Dr.'s Office. I really don't want to start over again .

posted in Grim Tales: Graywitch Collector's Edition on Feb 4, 17 4:19 PM
Bonus Game: I've got the very same issue. If I use the hint button it directs me to the top of the closest mannequin. I have clicked on every part in that "hint circle" but to no avail. I really don't want to start over again either.

posted in The Voice from Heaven on Jan 23, 17 5:24 AM
I first noticed that when I got near the left side of the board, the "aids" went out on their own. This has happened several times. I don't have to click on them. Then at game 86 and 87 it gives me several errors and the game stops and I have to close. This is a brand new hard drive, I have plenty of room on this hard drive. I have automatic driver updates and automatic updates on everything on this computer so all is up to date. This is the second time it stops this morning and I have been on only 30 minutes.

posted in The Disappearing Runestones on Jul 20, 16 12:52 PM
Freezing issues. Great game but I have to keep getting completely out and then starting again, losing all progress in the current game one is playing.

posted in Haunted Legends: The Iron Mask Collector's Edition on Jul 2, 16 8:10 AM
Not real savvy about using Forums, so please accept apology if I am doing this wrongly.
Question: I have found horse shoes in every screen but it doesn't seem to be enough to use in the Extras. Are there more than one horse shoe in each screen shot? I am playing the game a second time and even with a magnifying glass, I am still not finding more than one per screen. Please advise! A Happy and Blessed 4th of July to all the Big Fish staff!

posted in Cadenza: Havana Nights Collector's Edition on Mar 19, 16 8:30 AM
Why should I spend more money on a game that is about the size of regular games? Why do they make Collector's Edition so short and expect you to pay so much?
I'm not buying.

I am freezing in the chapel, too! I froze the first time when I returned from the grave to go into the attic of the chapel. I updated everything on my computer, changed browser, cleaned every cache....you name it, I did it! It remained frozen in that area. The cursor moves around but that is the only thing moving. You can't get out or click on anything but the Menu. I even uninstalled and re-installed and changed the name of the player to start completely over and I am back to and frozen in the chapel again! I am using Windows 7Pro, 64 bit on a Dell PC.

I am freezing in the chapel, too! I froze the first time when I returned from the grave to go into the attic of the chapel. I updated everything on my computer, changed browser, cleaned every cache....you name it, I did it! It remained frozen in that area. The cursor moves around but that is the only thing moving. You can't get out or click on anything but the Menu. I even uninstalled and re-installed and changed the name of the player to start completely over and I am back to and frozen in the chapel again! I am using 7Pro 64 bit on a Dell.

posted in Gardens Inc. 4: Blooming Stars Collector's Edition on Feb 3, 16 10:57 AM
Sorry if I'm in the wrong place to post, but I don't know if this is a TECH issue or just something I am doing or not doing right. In Europe, I have completed all the games and nothing less than gold or silver and I have found ALL the chests and moles and collected coins but it won't let me open the bonus game.

posted in Gardens Inc. 4: Blooming Stars Collector's Edition on Feb 3, 16 10:25 AM
I'm looking for the mole, too! I have played this so many times and still can't find the yard rat!

posted in Roads of Rome: New Generation on Jan 19, 16 8:32 AM
Written with screen shots is best, You are an angel! I can't win Episode 2 Level 10 so I am stuck. I have found most of the secrets but can't win gold if I have to look for them and sometimes when I'm not looking for secrets, I still can't win gold! Very grateful for the walkthrough.

posted in Roads of Rome: New Generation on Jan 17, 16 8:58 AM
Adrastea_Lyrae You are wonderful! If I keep trying, maybe I can coordinate the secrets with winning but right now, I'm looking for those secrets! Can't wait for part 2. Thank-you, Thank-you, Thank-you!

I'm stuck! ( So what's new?) I am in the elevator and can't get the machine to work-- rather I can't figure it out and there is no "Skip" option. One HAS to solve it. Which buttons do you push and in what order to get what numbers? I really wish this had a SKIP option

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator