Posts created by MissTerry

posted in The Path of Hercules on Jun 11, 13 4:44 PM
Just started the game, at the point where you have to place the anvil on the Stump, I have clicked every micro inch of that page. None of my item will go anywhere. Please, someone help! Thank you so very much. Terry

posted in Val'Gor: The Beginning on Dec 27, 11 6:42 PM
What are the artifacts use? I have collected them all.
Thanks Terry

posted in Wizard Land on Dec 18, 11 7:58 PM
Just started the game You can click to this, looks nice but what do you do hear exactly?
Thanks and Merry Christmas to everyone...

posted in Throne of Olympus on Dec 15, 11 6:12 PM
Hello and Merry Christmas everyone. Wondering if there is anything more to this game after completing the circle of demons/god/godess'. I have only one to go. Hopefully there is more to this game.
Terry

posted in Throne of Olympus on Dec 15, 11 6:10 PM
Is there anything more after completing the circle of creatures/gods?

posted in Throne of Olympus on Dec 15, 11 6:08 PM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Throne of Olympus forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Throne of Olympus players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

posted in Heroes of Hellas 3: Athens on Nov 8, 11 10:00 PM
Zachsma wrote:When I got to the last puzzle (1 seal left), the game freezes. Has anyone else had this problem?

how did you get the 8th seal? Can't blow up the bombs in the middle to obtain the key. I asking all my fellow fishes LOL. Seriously, please help...

Thanks so much

Terry

posted in Heroes of Hellas 3: Athens on Nov 7, 11 7:30 PM
Hi everyone, Can anybody tell me how it is you obtain the 8th seal. Tried every way and can not get the key at the top. Just get it to all bombs and can't blow them up. Please help fellow fishes

Thanks, Terry

posted in Season Match on Apr 7, 11 11:25 PM
Hello and congrats on beating the level, Although, I accumulated several special weapons and coins ( oh yeah, it's called a shamrock that clears the board) on the previous level and they did not carry over to level 4-15. So what level are you on now?

Terry

posted in Season Match on Apr 7, 11 11:21 PM
kimlets wrote:I finally figured out how to beat this level!!!!!!!
You pretty much have to complete each previous level in each season without losing. You will build up special helpers along the way ie coins, knives, & that thing that wipes all the same colour stones off the board. By using these tools I accumulated along the way, I was able to finally BEAT THE LEVEL!!!!! Yippee! Good luck guys, it was a bugger!!!!

posted in Magicville: Art of Magic on Mar 13, 11 11:41 PM
Hi, I'm Terry. Exactly where is the update to click to add the skip button for the Monks causeway. I looked everywhere on that page. Thanks for the help.

Terry

posted in Magicville: Art of Magic on Mar 9, 11 7:19 PM
Hello again Dave,

You are so right, I am only of the first part Isle of Fogmere! I had no idea that this game was so indepth. I love it even more now. And here, I was thinking it was almost over. Now I know that there will be time when all this things I have collected in my inventory will go to good use.

Bye, Terry

posted in Magicville: Art of Magic on Mar 9, 11 6:48 PM
Hi Dave, just hghlighted "spoiler alert, never who that this existed.

Bye, Terry

posted in Magicville: Art of Magic on Mar 9, 11 6:45 PM
Hi Dave,

Once again, I owe you a big "thanks!" By the way, asre you real person at Big Fish game site or are you a person like me? Just curious..

Have a nice day.

Terry

posted in Magicville: Art of Magic on Mar 4, 11 3:33 PM

Hello Dave,

Terry again. I am pretty far in the game and I still don't know what an enchanted tile is! I thought they were the ones with the chains on them. Guess not. And then maybe I will know how to use the enchanted spell. I only have the last penninsula to go in the game. Thanks for your help Dave and have a nice day. You can email the answer to my personal email if that is easier at
[removed by moderator]

Thanks again Dave

posted in Magicville: Art of Magic on Feb 3, 11 3:51 PM
Hi Dave, and thank you so much. It really explained alot of things. Now it's even more fun> Have a nice day.

Terry

posted in Magicville: Art of Magic on Feb 2, 11 3:44 PM
Hi, I am Terry, just purchased the game. I have alot of inventory but how EXACTly do you get them to the right person? Spells: what does the enchanted spell do? And dhow about the two bottom rows? Help certainly doesn't offer any info. Someone, please give me these anwers,. Or, is there a tutorial somewhere I can read.

Thanks, Terry

posted in Magicville: Art of Magic on Feb 1, 11 11:46 PM
where can you find out how to use the spells?

Terry

posted in Cursed House on Nov 7, 10 12:44 AM
I clicked the wrong place and started at level one inside the house. I was on level 5 on the "key unlock" thing. How do I get back to that?

Thanks, Terry

posted in Luxor: Quest for the Afterlife on Jun 28, 09 6:49 PM
I thought that I was the only one. I am constantly emailing back and forth with Nicholas or Brenden. They both tell me install all this stuff. Some of it has helped, but it still freezes and the sound is intermitent and it goes very slow if at all in some places. I am sorry that you are having trouble too, but I'm glad I'm not the only one.

Terry

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator