Posts created by elrem

posted in Elly Cooper and the City of Antiquity on Jan 4, 16 10:38 AM
Send me the walkthrough also.

I can't find the pliers to pull the screws from the electrical box in the under water tunnel.

posted in Love Alchemy: A Heart In Winter on Jan 22, 14 9:32 AM
The game also froze when I clicked on the hint button. I also did the up date of my video card and also I did all what the help section said to do the hint button still freezes.

posted in A Vampire Romance: Paris Stories on Dec 31, 13 1:16 AM
I agree with you all this game is terrible. I can not seem to catch a subway train. I give this game an F for Failure.

posted in Macabre Mysteries: Curse of the Nightingale on Jul 28, 12 7:32 PM
I have looked at the walkthrough for this game and it shows the Stone Book in the inventory, but it does not tell me where it is.

Where do i find the glider pole?

posted in 9: The Dark Side Collector's Edition on Dec 27, 11 11:48 AM
Where in the lower room is the third statuate?

I would like to say is that even though it is not in reality, I enjoy escaping from reality from time to time. In this game it is a lot easier to find the hidden objects. To the developers of this game BRAVO, BRAVO.

posted in 1912: Titanic Mystery on Feb 27, 10 5:15 PM
I had the same problem, I have Windows X P. The game would freeze on me no matter what, if i started over again or not. If you have all have Windows X P put the Setup CD into the CD Drive and go through the setup and when it gets to the screen that says press F3 to Exit , Press Esc to setup a Fresh Copy of Windows or Press R to Repair a damaged instillation. Press the letter R to Repair Damage Instillation. This will not Harm any of your programs on your computer. This solved my freezing problem.

posted in Agatha Christie: Murder on the Orient Express on Sep 13, 09 3:29 PM
Where do you find the feed for the goat?

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Sep 13, 09 3:07 PM
I also finished the game. Yeah I agree What a game..... WOW

posted in Alabama Smith: Escape from Pompeii on Sep 10, 09 8:38 PM
Thank you for your response

posted in Alabama Smith: Escape from Pompeii on Jun 28, 09 7:24 PM
Where is the tar so I can soak the rag to be able to enter the prison?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator