Posts created by littegoldfish

posted in Grim Legends: The Forsaken Bride Collector's Edition on Mar 7, 14 5:08 PM
I went to PC games and off the "Reviews" decided to purchase the game. I usually try first but I am in the mood for an adventure. Not tonight I guess. I purchased the game and it keeps wanting to install as a Mac version??? I even went back and tried to install as a PC trial and I am still getting an error that it can't install. Sigh.

Hopefully it will be straightened out soon and I can get my credits back?

@TEAMSD...

Thank you so much for your reviews, they are the first ones I look for when I hit the forums regarding a game and they are a great help!

posted in Redemption Cemetery: Children's Plight on Sep 30, 11 2:37 PM
I'm having the same problem... Did you ever get a resolution to this problem?

posted in Farmscapes on Feb 16, 11 7:00 PM
What a cute game! This game has a lot of the elements that most gamers on here are looking for. Hidden object, a tiny bit of time management, adventure, puzzle solving, etc... I didn't happen to notice the load issues that others were experiencing, maybe I jumped in the pond after a fix, not sure.

After playing the demo I'm pretty much positive I will be using a credit on this game. I like new and different, that's exactly what I see here but it could be because I haven't played a lot of others like it. I usually go for TM games but lately have found the HOG very intriguing and FUN!

Have fun in the fish pond my friends!

posted in Charlaine Harris: Dying for Daylight on Feb 12, 11 5:20 PM
After playing the demo, this was an instant buy for me!!! I love it!

Fun humor, a little bit rash, but still good. Good graphics and music and the game play insn't too much where you can't figure it out. The guillotine game reminds me of "whack-o-mole" for some reason, but still fun.

Well, back to the game. Fun! Take care fishies!

I just finished the game and realized there is another part to it... Hope it comes out soon because I need more, more, more!!!!

posted in Fairy Maids on Feb 8, 11 4:37 PM
I dislike giving any negative feedback on the games since I understand how much goes into their creation but unfortunately I find this game is not for me... I generally love TM games but I found that cleaning in a game is about as dull as doing it for real, but then again I would never want to wait on tables either and I love the Diner Dash series. LOL

If the sarcasm was a little bit more tame this game would be wonderful for young children who would love all the flowers and fairies! The graphics were cute and I like the fact that you could play relaxed without having to unlock it first.

I hope others find this game a bit more entertaining than I did. Happy gaming!

Wow! Sorry to hear you are so dissatisfied with the game, most of us love it...

I always try to take into account how much work is put into the development of these games we all play. You have artwork, voice overs, programming, beta testing, etc.. It takes tons of hours, labor and love just so we can sit back and enjoy (or not).

Generally if you use the 1 hour demo you can determine if it is something you can get into, if not, move on... I always use the forums as well to get feedback on the user experience before making my final purchase. Love the forums!!!!!

I Hope you find happier times in the swim hole.

posted in Aveyond: The Darkthrop Prophecy on Feb 2, 11 2:17 PM
The Aveyond series are wonderful games!!! I have played all of them and I can say the first time I played I wasn't impressed until I got the hang of it then I absolutely loved it! Give it a chance if you are a first timer, you just might be pleasantly surprised!!!

Besides, with all this bad weather going on, not much else to do but play the fabulous games on BF!!

posted in Westward Kingdoms on Jan 24, 11 3:53 PM
I have played all the Westward games, this one included which I just finished yesterday. I like the game and the series a lot! Some of the tasks take a while to figure out because you have to click on a certain character in order to move forward but not impossible. I still have not figured out how to remove the sword from the stone in Kingdom 1 darn it all...

posted in Awakening: Moonfell Wood on Dec 30, 10 7:34 PM
I liked this game, it was longer than I thought it would be which is always nice. Good story line and fun puzzles to solve that weren't so hard you were pulling your hair out. Overall it was a good game and I'm pleased with it.

Have a great New Years everyone!

posted in My Kingdom for the Princess II on Aug 27, 10 2:55 PM
I have seriously been waiting for this game since playing the first, I am so outrageously happy that it's out!!!

I can't wait to play and from what I can tell from the reviews, I won't be disappointed! Happy gaming everyone!

posted in Farm Craft 2 on Jul 22, 10 6:00 PM
I don't know what it was about this game but I really enjoyed playing it! I have finished it several times and then restarted and still find it fun which is unusual for me. Probably because it was cool to hire help instead of trying to get every thing done myself.

As far as the lighting, I didn't find that to be too much of an issue. If you pay attention during the first part of the game when the lighting comes into play, you are basically allowed three lights per generator. If you buy too many then that's when you will drain the generator and have limited lighting where the workers won't help.... That's just how I perceived it so please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

I never had any issues with the game not working... so sorry to hear other have.

It really is a good game!

posted in Royal Envoy Collector's Edition on Jun 5, 10 10:37 AM
When I first bought the game I wasn't so sure I would like it, but now I absolutely love it. Especially because it isn't over with in an hour. Lots of levels and challenges! I have already finished and have restarted to see if I can do better.

Great game!

posted in Farm Frenzy 3: Ice Age on Apr 7, 10 5:00 PM
I have always loved FF and buy every game that comes out! Is it just me or do they keep getting more challenging? Doesn't matter, I still love them and will continue to play.

Waiting on the next one!

posted in Aveyond: The Lost Orb on Mar 17, 10 6:25 PM
Julie,

With all due respect, if you only gave the game 10 minutes you certainly didn't give it enough time. The whole Aveyond series is very good and even though it may be confusing at first, soon you will find you can't walk away! It really is one of those all immersing games.

I hope you give it another try and find just as much great game play as the rest of the Aveyond fan group.

Best regards...

posted in Empress of the Deep: The Darkest Secret on Mar 12, 10 5:51 PM
Although I'm more into TM games, I still like the adventure games quite a bit. I found this one to be fun, but I didn't find it very difficult, which depending on preference can be a good thing or the other way.

Overall, I would recommend this game because of the cool story line, nice graphics and it always makes you wanting to play more!

Nice job!

posted in Diner Dash 5: Boom Collector's Edition on Mar 9, 10 6:38 PM
As with all the Diner Dash games, this one is great as well. I had a lot of fun with the new strategies ie.. the weather and the townies so this made the game interesting.

As far as the Facebook option, it didn't really bother me because you don't have to participate and it may be fun for those that would choose to do so. I never would, but the option is there so I think it is a matter of preference.

Fun as usual, keep up the great work DD!

posted in Miriel The Magical Merchant on Mar 9, 10 6:27 PM
I love TM games and bought this one after the one hour trial. I found it did get difficult rather quickly and was almost impossible to get a perfect score on each level. Plus it doesn't allow you to go back to a level to try to reach a perfect score or even restart a level which I found a little irritating. Overall though it was fun to play.

posted in Westward IV: All Aboard on Dec 10, 09 2:23 PM
I love the Westward games and I'm very excited IV is out!!! I can't wait to play and from what I have read in the reviews it looks like it will be worth a credit.

Well, I'm off to start playing! I will check back and let you know what I think, but I'm pretty sure it will be a great review!!!

posted in Hotel Dash: Suite Success on Dec 10, 09 2:05 PM
I had a lot of fun playing this game. Yes, it is easier then the previous Dash games but it didn't take away from the game play, since I still found it very entertaining. Loved the dogs and ghosts!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator