Posts created by Arcuate

posted in DinerTown: Detective Agency on Dec 10, 10 3:09 PM
As there been an update yet? I also purchased Diner Town and get the "access violation" when trying to play story mode. I updated all my drivers as suggested on one of the help screens and still receiving error. Can play freeplay mode but not story mode. If there has been an update, where do I go to get it? Thanx

posted in Snark Busters: Welcome to the Club on Aug 17, 10 11:19 PM
Really loved this game!! Funny story line and I liked the cartoon characters. Kept me busy for quite a while. In fact, I played back to back (very, very tired now). Liked the fact that the numbers or combinations, etc., you had to decipher changed the second time around. I hope the next version will have some kind of timer to let you know how long it took to finish so I will be able to work on beating my time when I play it again (as I know I will) Looking forward to future versions of the series....so please hurry !!!!! One last thing.......I would have loved to see what a Snark looked like.....(I'm picturing something that kinda looks like the father)....lol.

posted in The Great Pharaoh on Aug 10, 10 1:20 PM
Don't know about anyone else, but the cursor response could not be relied on. For me, on some screens right click is valid on others the left click. Was not consistent. Also the cursor response was sluggish. I also agree with the other comments.....very booring game. Glad I only tried the demo....will certainly NOT purchase this one.

posted in Golden Trails: The New Western Rush on Jul 16, 10 2:22 PM
I LIKE this game!!. Scenes are not too dark and shooting the bad guy for extra hints is a plus. The big bonus for this game are the extras. Not only do you have unlimited hidden object scenes, but there are extra scenes that were not in the original play. I purchased this game after about 30 minutes of play. I have completed the game and like the fact that I have points, awards, etc., to try to beat the next time I play (which will be in a few minutes). As far as I am concerned, this is one of the better hidden object games........produce more just like it (maybe with different themes).

posted in Secrets of the Dragon Wheel on Jul 13, 10 11:06 AM
Same error message here too after installing/uninstalling 4 times. I also went to directory where program installed and tried to run demo from there.....no luch.....same error. How do I fix ???

posted in Unexpected Journey on Mar 30, 10 3:21 PM
OOOOOMMMMMMGGGGGGG!!!!!!!! I GOT OUT !!!!! Got so frustrated was pushing every blank whatever around the keyhold. Don't exactly know which one worked.............but I AM OUT................YEAH!!!

posted in Unexpected Journey on Mar 30, 10 3:19 PM
Arcuate wrote:I am sooooooooooooooo frustrated with this cave. Have tried everything suggested by everyone and still unable to get out of cave. Some talk about blank buttons..............WHAT BLANK BUTTONS???? Lighting for scene not very good to find everything. Have tried coded buttons every which way but loose!! About ready to ask for a refund if I can't get out. Any more suggestions???

posted in Unexpected Journey on Mar 30, 10 3:09 PM
I am sooooooooooooooo frustrated with this cave. Have tried everything suggested by everyone and still unable to get out of cave. Some talk about blank buttons..............WHAT BLANK BUTTONS???? Lighting for scene not very good to find everything. Have tried coded buttons every which way but loose!! About ready to ask for a refund if I can't get out. Any more suggestions???

posted in Unexpected Journey on Mar 30, 10 2:23 PM
Tried everything...still unable to open gates. I must be missing something. What is the specific order. Tried leaving and coming back and pussing buttons as suggested still nothing!!! PLEASE HELP

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator