Posts created by dhoneykids3

posted in Final Cut: Fame Fatale Collector's Edition on Apr 14, 16 4:10 PM
In Final Cut: Fame Fatale C.E., what are the collectables? I am finding the morphing items in the h.o.'s, and the wolf symbols, but where do I find the collectables?

posted in The Treasures of Montezuma 5 on Jan 2, 16 3:00 PM
SynthpopAddict wrote:I might be the last fish in the pond who *always* plays M3 timed and will probably get hammered for this, but can someone provide a review that isn't just a gripe about the timer? My opinion only, but I believe we all play games for relaxation, even those of us who "like a challenge" are still playing for fun and relaxation! I certainly don't play my games to be frustrated. Before HOGs were all the rage, I remember the days when it was a new M3 every day several years ago...and most M3s were timed only then. Gamers come in all levels of skill and what is fun for one isn't for another I know, but please folks, is there anything about this game that you can comment on other than it's timed?

I watched the demo video and it looks a lot like the previous games in the series. Seems like one of the games where you have to focus on getting a big enough setup to blow enough stuff up to win the boards. I like my M3s to have strategy involved, not just a clickfest and I'm busy with life these days...anyone have any other input on how the game plays? (And yes, if it's hard, I like it even better. )

I don't think people are trying to "gripe" because they would like an untimed version, it would be nice if the player has the option of timed or untimed, it depends on the person, there are some people who love M3 but are not physically capable of playing very fast, so the untimed version would be best for them. We don't all think the same way about how a game is "relaxing" to us.

posted in Imperial Island 2: The Search for New Land on Mar 5, 15 9:14 PM
As long as you get your goal for the level done, you don't have to kill all of them. Just get the level done as fast as you can, then get out of there!

I have put the skeleton in the exact pose as in the book but nothing happens so I am assuming I did it wrong or have to do something else first, any ideas?

posted in Virtual Families 2 on Feb 16, 14 3:20 PM
Grannyroch wrote:Is there a little red ball, like VF 1?

I've never seen or heard of one.

posted in Virtual Families 2 on Feb 16, 14 3:18 PM
earthgirl09 wrote:Is the baby of the canine kind?

you can gift it a box of dog biscuits for when the baby teethes.

posted in Virtual Families 2 on Feb 16, 14 3:13 PM
gracieann11 wrote:I've had this game for quite some time and I'm SICK of the glitches. Whenever I try to place furniture, it just goes where ever. I tried uninstalling the game and re-installing but my families are all still there as if I hadn't done anything and all the problems are there as well.

I thought I read that if you buy the game directly from the maker, it's better. Is this true?

I love this game. I want to PLAY without all the headaches. Just for the record, my computer is fairly new, less than 2 years old.

One last thing: How can I totally uninstall the game? Just clicking on uninstall in the game manager doesn't do it. it uninstalls but when re-downloaded, families are still there unless I manually make them go away.

Thanks for any help!

I bought both Big Fish and Last Day of Work, and Last Day's game works way better! I can put furniture as far back against the wall as I like and when I use the pointer to get things from the side bar or the bottom bar my cursor doesn't fly back to the middle of the page! Makes playing the game SO much less frustrating .! I mistakenly tried to rearrange some of my furnishings that I by some miracle got against the wall in my B.F. game, BIG MISTAKE, now I can't put them back even as they were! I stopped playing the B.F.
one for awhile, made me mad!

posted in Virtual Families 2 on Feb 3, 14 3:52 PM
Those are lemons which you will need when killing the ants in the kitchen. First, when the ants appear praise someone who is "stomping the ants", then don't let them stomp anymore. Second, there is an item either on the kitchen counter or the workshop, drop mom or dad on this, they will start making ant killer, third, after they have done that, drop your person on the lemons by the outside garbage and they will finish making the ant killer and will go and spray the ants. Don't pick them up while they are doing this, let them just walk back into the house and the kitchen. While in the process of making your ant killer, don't let others in the house keep stomping them or they will disappear and you will have to wait all over again for the ants to appear.

posted in Virtual Families 2 on Feb 3, 14 3:43 PM
earthgirl09 wrote:I started up a new family, and the couple had a boy, and a little later they had another boy. I usually try to aim for no more than two kids in the first generation as a way to save money, but I thought "Hey, why not have one more?" I was really hoping they would have a girl because - well, to be honest, the boys weren't exactly handsome.
So the couple tries to have another baby, and of course they have triplets. So much for saving money. Oh well - at least they're girl triplets! I don't know what I would have done if they were boy triplets.

that's funny, but I wish my family would have triplets!

posted in Barn Yarn on Jan 25, 14 4:25 PM
bfgMonongahela wrote:Hi angelofmusic62,

This game was a kind of sequel to another called <a href=http://www.bigfishgames.com/download-games/11217/farmscapes/index.html>Farmscapes</a> (you can click the blue text to be taken right to the game page).

The same team has also created <a href=http://www.bigfishgames.com/download-games/6623/gardenscapes/index.html>Gardenscapes</a> and <a href=http://www.bigfishgames.com/download-games/17318/gardenscapes-mansion-makeover/index.html>Gardenscapes: Mansion Makeover</a>, which a lot of Fishies like as well.

I have played all of the above games and they are so much fun! Sometimes I need a break from all the heavy duty, scary, involved h.o. games and I come to one of these which are very replayable!

Happy gaming!

bfgMonongahela

posted in Virtual Families 2 on Jan 2, 14 2:22 PM
dhoneykids3 wrote:Merry Christmas to all the Virtual Families 2 friends in the forum! Hope your holiday is wonderful.

merry Christmas myself.

posted in Virtual Families 2 on Dec 22, 13 10:04 PM
Merry Christmas to all the Virtual Families 2 friends in the forum! Hope your holiday is wonderful.

posted in Virtual Families 2 on Dec 15, 13 7:02 PM
leslienewlife37 wrote:I logged into my iPad this morning and noticed they had an update for VF2.. So I couldn't wait to see what was going on...We now have Xmas trees, candy canes, holiday foods such as hams and turkeys, cranberry sauce and more...Xmas outfits, egg nog, stockings, snowman, Rudolph and Santa's to put out on the deck...

When you place a family member near the tree everyone comes running to celebrate and dance around the tree...the kids try to break the ornaments too haha..They even have a new collect ornaments category too..This is just totally awesome I swear...

I also have this game on my computer and I wish they would upgrade it like on the iPad.

You lucky! Wonder if the p.c. players will get such an update?

posted in Virtual Families 2 on Dec 15, 13 6:59 PM
Marlo777 wrote: I just wanted to thank you both so very much for answering my question...

You both were very kind and I wouldn't not have ever thought just to take things out pass the fence !

Many thanks again!! " skipper10 and dhoneykids3"

You're very welcome, that is one of the reasons I love this game, so many people who are willing to help each other. Have fun, "see" you in the forum!

posted in Virtual Families 2 on Dec 13, 13 7:35 PM
Nayluv02 wrote:sometimes[/quote

Guess I'm just blessed, cause for me, it's all the time.

posted in Virtual Families 2 on Dec 13, 13 7:31 PM
SeverineSnape wrote:I'm pretty sure they're just decorative.

I think you're right SeverineSnape.

posted in Virtual Families 2 on Dec 13, 13 7:29 PM
brainny wrote:vf3 should show different ethnic groups ! teach kids in games play how to relate to other ethnic life styles ! show the adults driving a car. have kids friends do a sleep-over. show the family doing projects together. show family going clothes shopping at a store. show family going to a play at school when the kid's have a acting roll to be in the school play. show the family private doctor do a home visit when one of the family members are sick or hurt. show first aid medical supply's. show kids learning or taking music lesson with a home visit by a music teacher. have a big family reunion and dinner by the pool with picnic tables show all of the prepared food items and gifts ! the furniture should be more modern and have up dated style to relate to our own life style. having a chef and nanny is a great idea ! why are all the people always shown to be only white !! that is racist !!! kid need to learn how to relate to all different races and back grounds. the game design is very limited. virtual family is a out standing idea and can be used as a great leaning tool to educated kids in life. the holidays are a bad idea !!! there is more to life then having parties and drinking !! the parents should keep the making babies very private and away from the kids area ! there should be a selection for wall paint, windows types, different floor and room color designs. show and select different types of window curtains, etc.. ! have lamps for living room end tables. have some hanging plants or room flower in a vase. show a kitchen meal planner on the frig. show the grand parents coming over for a visit !!! the bath room design sucks !!! put some life in the house design. have a hair salon and barber come and do the family member hair or build a single room spa and show the spa attendances, STOP OVER PRICING THE HOUSE HOLD ITEMS AND MAKE THE ADULTS SALARY MATCH WHAT THEY CAN AFFORD TO BUY ON A REGULAR BASES !!!

As far as Holidays go, there is more to them than having parties and drinking! There are families that don't need to drink in the Holiday Seasons, it's more about getting together with family and friends and just enjoying each others company, especially if they live far apart. Drinking and partying has nothing to do with it.

posted in Virtual Families 2 on Dec 11, 13 8:07 PM
Just thought of this; getting to go to the salon to have your hair done, new styles, color, cuts, and the like, this would be something you can spend money on, cause after you get rich there is nothing to buy! That gets boring too. And buy seeds and garden tools to plant a garden. Buy and create your own clothes, buy other homes, buy cars and other vehicles. Buy gifts you can send other players.

posted in Virtual Families 2 on Dec 4, 13 9:18 PM
Marlo777 wrote:Does anyone know what we are to do with the old furniture, once we have bought new?
I have old sofa and loveseat.. How or is there a way to get rid of the old stuff and have it out of the way instead of having it take up space in the deco tray?
Also I wish to know if there was a way "like with VF1" to take back to the store things that were bought wrong aka meds misread etc.. ekkkkkkk !
Anyone plz help...
Thanks so much !
Hope people still read these

You lower the decorate tab then drag items outside the front gate onto the street, it will tell you how much money you will get for it.

posted in Virtual Families 2 on Nov 25, 13 2:15 PM
Janet2013 wrote:One of the kids chased grasshoppers!! This was new to me.

That's one I have never heard about! Just chasing gophers. That's funny

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator