Posts created by Huskies4

posted in The Clockwork Man on Aug 8, 11 3:54 PM
Wasn't Clockwork Man a character in another game?

posted in The Missing: A Search and Rescue Mystery on Jul 25, 11 1:08 PM
OK, I finally got the download to work. After about 3 attempts, I hit the trash can and restarted my computer. Then I tried the download again and it worked!

posted in The Missing: A Search and Rescue Mystery on Jul 25, 11 12:29 PM
I too am having trouble downloading the game. It gets up to about 600 megabites and then goes back down to 0 and starts again.

posted in Mystery Trackers: The Void on Nov 28, 10 1:44 PM
I really enjoyed the game. It kept me busy for more than a week, playing an hour or more each day. I liked that it is much more than a HOG. The puzzles were interesting and challenging! More games like this please!

posted in Nightmare Adventures: The Witch's Prison on Sep 15, 10 4:50 PM
Really good game. Definitely NOT a quick play. I have been playing for the last week and still not finished. LOVE the puzzles...every one is different and unique. And... no hidden objects. You just get to use your brain to figure it out! I highly recommend it!

posted in Drawn: Dark Flight ® Collector's Edition on Aug 31, 10 6:20 AM
I see the price today for the game is $13.99. Will it still be discounted tomorrow on the official release date??

posted in Dark Parables: Curse of Briar Rose on Apr 1, 10 10:52 AM
I just finished the regular version and I got into the well, but not past the door that is there at the bottom. Is that where you go when you play the hard version? I really enjoyed this game. I was fun and lasted longer than most other games I've purchased.

posted in World of Goo on Jun 30, 09 1:46 PM
I can't get past this level. I don't really know what the goal is. Can anyone help??

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator