Posts created by kimmishy5

posted in Haunted Legends: The Queen of Spades on Jan 14, 11 11:18 PM
I also have been having a problem with big fish games. soooo disappointing. gonna start looking for other games . they should start giving discounts. this problem happens on even my new computers and laptops!!!

posted in Haunted Legends: The Queen of Spades on Jan 14, 11 11:15 PM
prochef wrote:I REALLY want this game but it is running so slow and the cursor is freezing up so bad, my demo time was wasted waiting for it to move. I'm very upset and disappointed! Why does this happen? And when will they fix it?

posted in 3 Cards to Dead Time on Mar 10, 10 5:09 AM
A LOT OF DEAD TIME ON THIS GAME , GOOD IDEA , BUT VERY BORING

posted in Delaware St. John: The Seacliff Tragedy on Mar 10, 10 3:29 AM
SUCK SUCK SUCK WORSE GAME EVER ---SOOOOO BORING AND TALKY

posted in Rhiannon: Curse of the Four Branches on Feb 23, 10 10:08 PM
I am a HUGE BF fan...esp. of the MCF...but this game was BEYOND fustrating...the direction arrows a big minus...it is awkard to move around the room. There are several doors, but it doesn't say which door leads to which room so you spend time going back and forth through the same door. And the fact that the "menu/inventory" keeps popping up when every you move the mouse in that direction UGH!! Then, if you stupidly forget to save (what happen to auto save), and you have to start again, you are forced to do the same steps (another poster mentioned this re: turning on the lights) - WHY??

There are no hints - so for example, lighting the fire in the fire place - you need like 4 items (kindle, lighter, firewood and firestarter) to get it going..is there anyway to know that?!? At least give a clue when placing trying to place the fire wood "hey I might need something to get the fire started" or something!!

Lastly, I don't understand putting items that you can "click" but not "pick" and place into inventory - how is this fun!?! how to tell if something is an item you might need and if something is just a "red herring".

If you like clicking a lot and being fustrated...or playing a game using the walkthrough this game is for your...

posted in Youda Legend: The Golden Bird of Paradise on Jan 8, 10 1:53 AM
this game SUCKS. feel like im going blind terrible graphics way too small

posted in Nancy Drew: The Final Scene on Jan 8, 10 1:16 AM
thanks for telling me game is no good. I was gonna buy it!

posted in The Dracula Files on Nov 22, 09 11:38 PM
You are so right. glad I didnt buy this game UGH

posted in Princess Isabella: A Witch's Curse on Aug 27, 09 2:49 AM
HELP I'M STUCK ON THE MARBLE GAME AND CANT SEEM TO FIND MIRROR PIECE FOR #4

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator