Posts created by makendu7

posted in Dead Reckoning: Silvermoon Isle Collector's Edition on Jul 15, 14 9:38 AM
I had the same issue. I replayed the game and was able to play through without the glitch. I wish the had been a way to save before the handcuffs that way if it glitched we could go back without having to replay.

Just be careful not to click on the handcuffs too fast.

posted in Dead Reckoning: Silvermoon Isle Collector's Edition on Jul 15, 14 5:34 AM
I too have the "End of Story" problem. The handcuffs glitch and won't go away, so I can't end the game. Running Windows 8.1.

posted in Nancy Drew: Message in a Haunted Mansion on Nov 16, 10 5:03 PM
Have you looked at the schedule in the dinning room that tells you when everyone is around?

posted in Elizabeth Find MD: Diagnosis Mystery on Nov 16, 10 2:55 PM
In order to figure this out, you listen carefully to the (audio) clue and find the item that matches the sound. I had a hard time with it. But finally, using hints and guessing, finished.

posted in Season Match: Curse of the Witch Crow on Nov 16, 10 9:17 AM
I was still trying to decide if I liked the game enough to buy it when the hour was up. After much consideration, I used one of my punch card rewards and bought it yesterday. Decided to start all over again and am having fun.

Enjoy!

posted in Gourmania on Nov 14, 10 8:04 AM
It's been a very long time since I played the game. I don't really remember (mostly because I will replay a level until I hit expert). I do remember a level in the Susi Bar being impossible to get expert on until I had played all the levels and went back and played that level again. My sister in law figured that out because she had the same issue. The timer is off on that level or something (that was the disk version).

It is a very fun and sometimes frustrating game.

Good Luck!

posted in Diner Dash: Hometown Hero on Nov 12, 10 11:37 AM
Thank you steph_2010. I just might try this again once I check the post out

posted in Mystery Trackers: The Void on Nov 12, 10 4:32 AM
Last night I was thinking, I hope that Mystery Trackers: The Void SE will be available. I am 1 happy fishie today

I had a blast with the demo. It is challenging, but not overly so. Great graphics. Interesting story. Can't wait to play it.

posted in Dairy Dash on Nov 12, 10 4:29 AM
I played this game about a year ago. It was a riot. It was busy, but not overly hard. And I found it FUN. My favorite part was when the cows would get mad at me. I'm so glad it is the DD. I will be buying it today

It is going to be a busy weekend for me since I am buying 2 games today

posted in Hot Dish 2: Cross Country Cook Off on Nov 10, 10 9:01 AM
I bought this game recently and enjoy it very much, especially the Rockland setting because I used to go to the lobster festival (though I don't eat lobster). And Boston is one of my favorite cities.

I enjoyed the cooking aspect of it, though my timing needs to improve. I found it a bit challenging, but not overwhelmingly so and the controls seemed a bit better then in the first one.

If you like cooking tm games, then at $2.99, to me it is a good deal.

posted in Bejeweled 2 Deluxe on Nov 8, 10 1:57 PM
They are the glowing cubes that you make when you match 4 or make a T, + or L. When activated by using them in a match, they explode and take out the jewels surrounding them.

I LOVE Bejeweled

posted in Bloodline of the Fallen: Anna's Sacrifice on Nov 2, 10 4:20 AM
While I don't think this game needs a warning...the picture alone should be a big clue to say nothing about the name. I do understand what you are saying. It has to be frustrating for some. There are a lot of adventure games out there that have occult/dark subject matter being released lately. Soon, I trust, there will be a good, fun adventure game that you will enjoy.

posted in Bloodline of the Fallen: Anna's Sacrifice on Nov 2, 10 3:46 AM
thebird456 wrote:Anyone else having trouble getting past the missing persons board? I have tried everything after clicking on the man in black but nothing else happens. I can't find a walkthrough or help anywhere either.

Someone pls enlighten me... frustratedly yours

The Bird

Did you go back to the board? You have to find the next person (I think it is a man in brown) and so on and so forth. My trial ended right after I finished finding the board.

posted in Mystery Valley on Oct 30, 10 3:25 PM
lovestoseek wrote:It didn't take much to get me with this one..Felix looked great lol..then that great opening..and story line..and the spooky house...I was hooked..I bought it right then and there..and thanks to all you great fishes that give us the low down..now I can't wait to get started..I'm winding up Haunted Halls: Green Hills Sanitarium right now..have a great Halloween to all..oh and it was only 4.99..what else could you want..

Felix did look awesome! That alone made me want to game. I haven't bought it yet, but am probably going to very soon. I liked the opening too.

Ooops. Well, on the bright side, you will be getting your $ and enjoyment out of the game! Happy playing

posted in Diner Dash 2 Restaurant Rescue on Oct 12, 10 1:17 PM
Tikatoy wrote:
boogielu_23 wrote:wonders why the forum is here if no one is willing to help or give suggestions

This is an old game, so I don't think a lot of people read this forum.

I had trouble with that level too. Did you use the telephone? I found it effective a couple of ways. If you have a lot of people in line losing patience, choose the woman holding a menu. She will stand at the podium. If you have a lot of people seated losing patience, choose the man holding the drinks. He'll serve out drinks continuously to seated customers and make them happier.

Those are good suggestions. It took me awhile on this level.

GL!

posted in Renovate & Relocate: Boston on Oct 10, 10 8:01 PM
There is part of me that really wants to buy this game. I like the premise of it and it is relaxing.
ENJOY

posted in The Cameron Files: Secret at Loch Ness on Oct 9, 10 1:15 PM
Congratulations on the new computer and what a great surprise for you. I played this game a few years ago and enjoyed it. Happy playing

posted in Nancy Drew Dossier: Resorting to Danger on Sep 20, 10 7:32 AM
After failing miserably the first couple of times, I jotted down notes that I could easily see then tried it again. It took a couple of times but I finally got it. GL!

posted in Haunted Hotel: Lonely Dream on Sep 12, 10 1:16 PM
So glad I read this before I got to that part. I too am petrified of spiders. Now I will be on alert and not be injured when I jump out of my seat

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator