Posts created by VJSS

After I go through the maze to escape the butcher my inventory, map, hint, etc. disappears. I had to control,alt, del to get out of the game.

Daxadillion wrote:A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you are using

I am unable to find the queen's unfinished crown. Can someone help me please.

posted in Ominous Objects: Trail of Time Collector's Edition on Dec 19, 15 7:47 AM
Game has been playing great until I get to the cave and try to approach the gate I get sent back to game manager. Playing XP.

posted in Dracula's Legacy on Aug 10, 15 4:44 AM
How do you turn the flashlight on in the HO scene?

posted in Magic Gate: Faces of Darkness on Feb 26, 15 3:30 AM
I took the blue balloon and used it on the float but have no what to do with the rest of the balloons.

posted in Awakening: The Golden Age Collector's Edition on Nov 1, 14 5:32 AM
I am in the cave and need the jar to do the black heart potion but am not able to do this task. If I can not up the jar I can not go any further in the game.Help!

posted in Sable Maze: Forbidden Garden Collector's Edition on Jul 24, 14 3:35 AM
Played the demo, purchased the game (shows in my purchase history) game will not download.

Game was running great until I went into the shipyard in Scotland. The picture went to black and white streaks, I had sound and a cursor but could not see anything. I uninstalled and installed again, but same thing. I own all the other games and they run fine.

posted in Unfinished Tales: Illicit Love Collector's Edition on Jul 1, 14 8:14 AM
This my second time playing this game, I have finished the main game and when I try to play the bonus game it takes me back to credits. Help!

posted in Whispered Legends: Tales of Middleport on Jun 11, 14 5:05 AM
I am near the end of the game and need a turtle to open a door. I have a note with three keys on it in my inventory. I have visited every scene and they all state area complete. Can anyone help me?

posted in Through Andrea's Eyes on Feb 5, 14 2:43 AM
When I try to get on the turtle's back the game freezes and I get an access violation. I uninstalled and re-installed same thing happens.

posted in Mystery Tales: The Lost Hope Collector's Edition on Jan 25, 14 7:02 AM
I got about half way through the game and got an access violation then knocked out of the game. I uninstalled and re-installed but the same thing happened. Anyone else having problems?

posted in Midnight Macabre: Mystery of the Elephant on Jan 14, 14 4:47 AM
I am in the library at the safe, I have no idea what the code is and you can not skip this puzzle, Does anyone know the code?

posted in Dark Canvas: Blood and Stone Collector's Edition on Nov 7, 13 7:40 AM
Where do you turn off the tutorial?

posted in Dark Canvas: Blood and Stone Collector's Edition on Oct 26, 13 6:36 AM
I purchased this game but now when I try to play the hidden object scene with the statues it freezes and knocks me back to my desk top. I deleted it and reloaded but it still does the same thing. I anyone else having problems?

posted in Legacy: Witch Island on Oct 16, 13 7:44 AM
To the left of the base of the gear machine is a large rock, it goes in the basket.

posted in Legacy: Witch Island on Oct 14, 13 7:14 AM
I need to shoot the cannon at the bridge scene but am not able to find a way to retrieve the cannon ball. I can not proceed across the bridge until I fire the cannon. Does anyone have a solution for my problem?

posted in Riddles of Fate: Wild Hunt Collector's Edition on Sep 5, 13 7:29 AM
I have collected all the gears for the merry-go-round, but when I go to place them they have disappeared and therefore I can go no farther in the game.

posted in Mystery Trackers: Silent Hollow Collector's Edition on Jul 19, 13 5:50 AM
I am in the bonus chapter and I am supposed to take the gas mask from the tied up guards, but they have returned being men in armor and do not have a gas mask. Does anyone else have this problem?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator