Posts created by john_murray2

posted in 9 Clues: The Ward on Jan 1, 15 11:53 AM
go to the next room in the library the guy with the hat will have it then he will ask you to mend it by stapling the tail to it then take the cat to the other guy in the next room

posted in Greed: The Mad Scientist on Nov 27, 14 10:39 AM
im trying to shut the steam off where there's a whole in the pipe which way do i turn the valves to shut it down?

posted in Danse Macabre: Crimson Cabaret Collector's Edition on Sep 26, 14 4:59 PM
during the game in the first part it will sometimes cause a kaleidoscope effect but if you go too the map and go to another scene it corrects itself has any one of you had any problems like that?
i run windows 8

i had the same problem on mine i was doing the puzzle on the flying drone then i went to another section and it went dark on me.

If this game is a collectors edition how come there is no strategy guide included in the game?I have seen this on several passed games that i have played in the passed.

posted in Sharpe Investigations: Death on the Seine on Jul 16, 14 8:45 PM
can you tell me if there will be a walk through for this game?

posted in European Mystery: Scent of Desire Collector's Edition on Apr 23, 14 10:24 PM
I have the game european mystery scent of desire and i have been coming across
a problem while playing it every once in awhile a small box will pop up with three buttons to push it says continue, cancel, try again .
can your technical people have it checked out its on the collection series.
pat murray
Atlanta,GA.

posted in Origins: Elders of Time on Apr 10, 14 5:37 PM
I'm looking for a walkthrough for this game is there a walkthrough ?

posted in Esoterica: Hollow Earth on Jan 13, 14 8:07 AM
Im starting to get this box popping up then tells me to reload the disk in the drive then i press the control delete after i press the continue button on the pop up can your techs find out whats causing this problem im running on windows 8 .

posted in Esoterica: Hollow Earth on Jan 8, 14 2:12 PM
I`m trying to match up the colors on the left side of the right doors has anyone had any luck matching them up ?

posted in Timeless: The Lost Castle on Feb 10, 13 5:11 PM
can someone tell me how do i change the colors for the orbs to help korlus defeat the red devil?

posted in Fairy Tale Mysteries: The Puppet Thief on Jan 18, 13 8:25 AM
I'm looking for a walk-through for this game can someone tell me where it would be ?

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 20, 12 5:52 PM
I'm trying to figure out the musical on the door can some tell me how to do this there is no skipping on this and the strategy guide don't help im no piano player can you or someone on the forum help ?

posted in E.P.I.C: Wishmaster Adventures on Oct 29, 12 9:25 PM
you need to defrost helens chamber and help her make the antidote

posted in Snark Busters: Welcome to the Club on Aug 9, 12 8:46 AM
the coal is on the ground next to the water geyser just pick up the lose chunks that are on the ground and open the hatch to where you put the coal .

posted in Snark Busters: Welcome to the Club on Jul 9, 12 3:18 PM
the combination is getting very complicated my numbers are 2:3:1:4:1 +1-2+3-2+2
can someone help me out i was terrible at fractions
pat murray

posted in Flux Family Secrets: The Book of Oracles on Jul 5, 12 11:27 AM
How do i use the strategy guide to this game because i tried to look at the guide and it wont show itself.

posted in Cursed Memories: The Secret of Agony Creek on Mar 5, 12 1:12 PM
Hy there when the tool goes back into inventory just pick it back up and point it towards the screw like your using it yourself

posted in Midnight Mysteries: Salem Witch Trials on Feb 22, 12 12:12 PM
I bought this game after i played it on the trial then when i started to download it it stopped with a code 769 on it i even re downloaded the Game manager still the same results.

posted in Mystery Novel on Jun 5, 11 6:01 PM
[b]has anyone figured out the key combination to the gate?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator