Posts created by Dooriya

posted in Relic Hunt on Aug 24, 09 2:02 AM
Absolutely Man! My kids love this game. I also enjoy playing it. This is a terrific game. A must purchase to add to my HOG collection. I am also very thankful to Bigfishgame team because my kids also get big enjoyment through it. On the whole, Fun with Entertainment Game. Recommend highly as a game to purchase.

posted in Relic Hunt on Aug 24, 09 12:27 AM
Wow...for an Adventure game I was shocked at how awesome this game is. There's so much good about this game! Excellent overall and I don't agree with the fact it was boring or repetitive. A lots of things to find, a cute story line, provided the very great puzzles. I really enjoyed in playing the relic hunt game and had a very nice time. Worthy to play ! I am looking forward to future Quests. Keep up the good work. I would like to suggest to all Hidden Object fans. Have a Happy Playing !

Bravo!

posted in Lost in the City on Jul 23, 09 3:14 AM
In my opinion, I loved it One of my favorite bigfish games. I enjoyed the storyline. If you're looking for something different, and aren't a stringent Hidden Object fan, at least give the trial a go. The music was smashing too. I recommend this game for very solid and long-time gamers. On the whole, I like the graphics and the puzzles are really different.

posted in Fairy Island on Jul 23, 09 2:22 AM
Now, I played the trial game. This one has very pretty and rich graphics. Twisted with hidden object mini Game has 4 different game level types. Really amazing your puzzle levels. But I missed the lot of fairy. I really enjoyed the game. no error messages or anything!!! I like this Game.

posted in Word Zen on Jul 8, 09 4:06 AM
I liked this Word zen Game. It's like a dictionary. I recommend this game for real stuff gamers with messing stuff to use their brain to find things out of everything. On the whole, this is wondrous.

posted in Word Zen on Jul 8, 09 4:03 AM
I loved this Game. because It's like dictionary. Very brainy, stuff included with interesting levels like new words finding, decent game play. It's helps to known more new words in English. I recommend this game for very solid and long-time gamers.

posted in The Secret of Margrave Manor on Jul 7, 09 4:46 AM
just finished. the secret to margrave manor is a very pretty game, I enjoyed it. Some objects are quite challenging to find.

posted in The Secret of Margrave Manor on Jul 7, 09 4:46 AM
Once I started playing I couldn't stop. I actually found this interesting game. But Objects can sometimes be very small. So Some objects are quite challenging to find.

posted in The Secret of Margrave Manor on Jul 7, 09 4:43 AM
just finished. the secret to margrave manor is a very interesting game, I enjoyed it. Some objects are quite challenging to find.

posted in Treasure Seekers: Visions of Gold ™ on Jul 6, 09 5:33 AM
I loved Treasures Seekers Games. Treasures of the Ancient Cavern is one of the beautiful game. It's Pretty easy and interesting too.

posted in Treasure Seekers: Visions of Gold ™ on Jul 6, 09 5:27 AM
I have easily picked up Scissors, Wire cutters and tape. I'm getting the Scissors and Wire cutters on floor, tape in front of the wall.

posted in Treasure Seekers: Visions of Gold ™ on Jul 6, 09 5:06 AM
Just finished the game. I really enjoyed this game. The game is not hard, very interesting I have played for several hours. Loved the graphics, all in all excellent.

I definitely liked the game. I finished it in about 3 hours I want to buy this one. I really loved the graphics and template design.

posted in Youda Legend: The Curse of the Amsterdam Diamond on Jul 2, 09 3:56 AM
I too, that compass is the 1st hint of this games. Are there any extra hints?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator