Posts created by jodice

I downloaded the game and it is saying "Trial is expired"? I haven't even had a chance to play it as it just finished downloading 2 minutes ago...

posted in Jewel Match IV on May 9, 15 6:26 PM
I have played through the game 4 times now and always finish by the skin of my teeth :-) Is there any way to get more lives that I am not seeing?

posted in Charlaine Harris: Dying for Daylight on Apr 3, 15 3:13 PM
I have been trying to download this on my PC and it is taking forever! I have made sure the firewall is not blocking it, gave my permission to have it run...so far it has been over 2 hours trying to download it! I hope it is a great game once it gets installed!

posted in Golden Trails 2: The Lost Legacy Collector's Edition on Mar 29, 15 3:34 PM
I am very disappointed with this game. The first one was great, I have played it several times...This one was no where as good. The puzzles were too hard to figure out or I could not get them to do anything...Bummed out I spent the money on this...

posted in Fishdom: Depths of Time on Mar 26, 15 1:46 PM
I have bought all the types of fish plus the turtles and it still says I only have 16 out of 17 in the achievements? I even sold all of them and bought them again renaming them fish 1- fish 17 and it still tells me I only have 16...Any hint about why it is telling me this?

posted in The Snow on Sep 6, 13 8:37 PM
When I try to play some of the mini games as soon as the game opens my computer starts making a stuttering noise that sounds like it is going to blow up, so I immediately get out of the game and the noise stops. I am very disappointed with this game and would like credit to pick out something else...it is not worth ruining my computer to play this.

posted in The Snow on Sep 6, 13 8:30 PM
Not impressed with this stupid game at all...The graphics are really crappy, there are no instructions to let you know what you need to do to get the 3 gems, so I just kept playing and all the sudden I finished it without even knowing what I did. On some of the mini games my computer starts making a stuttering noise like it's going to blow up...It is not worth it to me to ruin my computer to play such a dumb game. I thought it was going to be kind of like Bejeweled 3 where you have to complete all the challenges to open up other games, but I can't complete them to get anywhere if my computer crashes...I am disappointed...Guess I will just dump this one and go back to Plants VS Zombies and Bejeweled 3 and the Fishdom games that never disappoint me :-)

posted in Fishdom 2 on Oct 25, 10 3:40 PM
Dhambone, you have to buy the feeder...:-)

posted in Fishdom 2 on Oct 25, 10 3:35 PM
After now reaching around level 450, I have 10 tanks. I am kind of bummed out that now I no longer can get the bonus purple jellyfish, or any other bonus fish when I finish finding all the gems. All I get now is $500...I love that purple jelly fish and wish they would have included it in the fish you can buy! . My latest tank I have not bought anything for it yet, I just keep playing and piling up money hoping that I will get the jellyfish the next time I get a bonus round, so far no luck. My husband is on level 350 and found he had the same thing happen, no mor fish , just $500 when he finishes the bonus round...:-(

posted in Fishdom 2 on Oct 25, 10 3:29 PM
Coolkrunch, you can remove the fish by clicking on the minus sign in the box, same with the beauty stuff. A window will pop up telling you how much you can sell them for and ask you if you really want to sell them. Just say yes. You will get only about 10% of what you paid though...the only things you cannot get rid of are the things like the filters, heaters etc...

posted in Fishdom on Oct 2, 10 5:58 PM
You have to blow it up twice! Or use the lightning. It has to be right on the edge surrounding the center box either right above, below or to either side to blow it up. You have to use a big bomb, the little red one won't do it.

posted in Fishdom 2 on Oct 2, 10 5:51 PM
To feed the fish you have to buy a feeder, you also should buy the vitamins as if your fish get sick and turn green they need vitamins to bring them back to normal...

posted in Fishdom 2 on Oct 2, 10 5:44 PM
I cannot figure out how to change the music. When I click on Extras and then Soundtracks I get a new page that opens outside the game. There are a bunch of files on it that I have no idea how to open. I wrote to Playrix but have not heard back from them.
Does anybody know how to pick different music? When I click on a file it asks me what I want to open it with? This seems really weird to me...I did click on Real Player and it could not open the files, but even if it did, why would I need an outside player for the game music?

posted in Fishdom on May 17, 10 5:49 PM
Does anybody know when Fishdom 2 will be released? On the Playrix website they said it would be by April. Now it's May and still no Fishdom 2? I love the original Fishdom and am still playing it, we never get bored with it :-) But it sure would be nice to upgrade it so we could spend some of all that extra money on something!

posted in Fishdom on Feb 8, 10 7:46 PM
I have been playing Fishdom for quite a long time now. My computer crashed and I had to re install it and after getting all my cups in all the tanks I have noticed that my fish in the Lost Atlantis tank are all faded, not nice bright vivid colors like in the other 2 tanks. I have tried emptying the entire tank and starting over filling it up and that has not worked. I have emptied the tank, shut down the game and restarted the computer and then tried it again and still my fish are almost colorless in that one tank. It's like looking at fish in a dirty fishtank, you can hardly see them. Even if I put 24 of each they are all faded out...Has anyione else had this happen? If so, how did you fix it?

posted in Fishdom: Frosty Splash on Jan 26, 10 4:26 AM
You either need to get a bomb right next to it to blow it up, or the lightning will do it also. To get the lighting, you have to blow up at least 7 bombs of any sort and then when you get the lighning, touch it to whatever kind of thing you are trying to blow up.

posted in Fishdom - Spooky Splash on Jan 26, 10 4:22 AM
If you bought the fish food feeder the fish will go to it. It does't mean anything when you see them thinking about it, it's just one of the things they added that doesn't make any sense and confuses everyone...

posted in Fishdom - Spooky Splash on Jan 26, 10 4:18 AM
Maybe they need food....Did you buy the feeder?

posted in Fishdom on Jan 26, 10 4:12 AM
You can buy other versions of the game but they only have one BG and you have to "Buy the tanks...I just wish Playrix would make an upgrade to the original Fishdom where you could buy more tanks to use up your money....In Fishdom H2o they have really cool tanks with different themes, but it is a hidden object game, not match 3...The other games are not as good as the original...

posted in Fishdom on Jan 26, 10 4:04 AM
$ 86,486
level 2234

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator